Looking To Add Weight Take A Look At My Stack

CampusLegend

Awards
Hey I am a 6ft.3 168lb basketball player at a Div. 1 college and I am looking to add some more weight. I've been working out seriously for 2 years. I have a very high paying job and I use some of it on supplements. My diet is great.

Here are more supplements:

Protein: All the Wheys Whey Protein Isolate Cinnabun
Casein: All the Wheys Cassein Chocolate
Post Workout Supplement: Torrent
Creatine: Neovar Recomped, Bulk Creatine Monohydrate
BCAA/EAA: Purple Wraath, X-tend, Bulk BCAA, Bulk Leucine, Bulk Beta Alanine
Nature Test Boosters: Drive, IGF-2, Get Diesel Hardcore
Multivitamin: Animal Pack
Carbohydrate: Karbolyn
Pre Workout Supplement: Jacked
Sleep: Battle Fuel, ZMK
Other Supplements: Poseiden, Gut Health, RPN Noxidant, Beverly international Ultra 40 liver tabs, Omega 369 Fish Oil caps, Green Tea Caps, Anabolic Pump, Powerfull

Pre workout drink:1 scoop of Poseiden,5g of Bulk BCAA, Purple Wraath, Xtend, 5g of Creatine Mono, 10g of Leucine, 3g of Beta Alanine, 3 scoops of Jacked, 1 scoop of poweder form Gatorade

Intraworkout: Xtend, Purple Wraath, 1 scoop of Poseiden, 1 scoop of powder from Gatorade, 10g of Bulk BCAA

Post Workout (right after workout): Xtend, Purple Wraath, 5g of Creatine Mono, 1 scoop of Poseiden, Karbolyn, 10g of Bulk Leucine, 5g of Bulk BCAA,

Post Workout(30 min after workout): 3 scoops of Torrent
Post Workout (45 min after workout): 3 scoops of all the wheys WPI

I munch on about 40 of the Beverly International Ultra 40 liver tabs a day, I take about 20 tabs of Fish oil a day, and i take the other supplements as directed

If you have anymore questions about my diet or how i incorporate the other supplements juss ask

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
biggest thing for adding weight is eating.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
that's more than enough supplements to build a massive foundation from.

either eat more, or alter your training - personally, i would do a total body workout given your height/weight and being an athlete.

CampusLegend

Awards
uhmm believe me i think my diet is good , i eat about 6k a day and its all healthy foods, and for my workout i do the bill stars 5x5 workout

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hmm... well then your set. just give it time progress will come! try about 600G carbs a day 350G protein 75G fats 5000-7000 cals. thats what my bulk diet is and it works great for me.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
instead of the 5x5 - a strength oriented program, switch to 3x8 or 3x10, which is much better for putting on mass.

CampusLegend

Awards
r these all good supplements? should i drop any of them? I ve gained alot of weight over the past 2 years and have been usin the supplements ive listed for about 6 months

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
r these all good supplements? should i drop any of them? I ve gained alot of weight over the past 2 years and have been usin the supplements ive listed for about 6 months
they're all good. its a bit excessive in my opinion. personally, protein, creatine, multi and bcaa/eaa is all you need. that's my opinion at least.

CampusLegend

Awards
2years ago i was 6f.1 111 lbs. ahaha i know PATHETIC

MEAL 1 5AM: Whole grain Oatmeal, Bowl of Kashi Cereal in Almond Milk (mhhmmm yummy), and 3 scoops of WPI in Almond Milk
Meal 2 650AM: 5 Eggs, 4 slices of lean bacon, 2 sausages, 1 banana, and a glass of Almond Milk
Meal 3 845AM: Homemade Protein Bar (about 40g of protein)
Meal 4 1030AM: Peanut Butter Sandwich on Whole Grain Bread, and 2 clemintines
Meal 5 1150AM: 2 Tuna Sandwiches on Whole grain Bread, 1 Banana, and a Kashi Granola Bar
Meal 6 2PM (Preworkout Meal): 8oz Chicken Breast (skinned, boneless), baked potatoe, and brown rice
Meal 7 3PM (Preworkout shake): 3 scoops of WPI
330 Workout done by 5
Meal 8 545PM (Post workout shake): 3 scoops of WPI
Meal 9 7PM: 120z Bison Burger w/ american cheese, baked potatoe, and a side of broccoli
Meal 10 830PM: 2 scoops of Cassein, and a banana
Sleep at 10 PM

there ya go heres my diet, if you have any suggestions of what i shood eat or sum different food let me here it!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd throw in some nuts at a few meals as well

CampusLegend

Awards
i forgot to mention that my bad i usually eat cashews throughout the day

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
that's a solid diet. adding carbs into your pre and post workout shake might make the difference that you're looking for. its also super cheap :)

CampusLegend

Awards
i do use karbolyn in my postworkout shake its stated above in the first post i did, but shood i add some in my preworkout too??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cant hurt if you are still gaining and not gaining much fat

CampusLegend

Awards
ahaha thanks ill start adding some karbolyn to my pre workout then but im thinking of getting sum gettin sum whole grain oats and putting them in some of my shakes

CampusLegend

Awards
nd i been thinking about it for a long time and am going to get the 27oz coconut oil from nutraplanet its only 10 buks nd i ll throw that in sum of my shakes