how does LG BC+EAA taste? - AnabolicMinds.com

how does LG BC+EAA taste?

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Question how does LG BC+EAA taste?

ive been looking to substitute xtend for something with a better profile, however i do not want to sacrifice taste at the same time. i tried purple wraath and even though the profile is perfect, the taste isnt =/ so i was wondering hows LG science BC+EAA?

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

well its a lighter flavor than xtend, not as overwhelmingly sweet, but a very nice blue raspberry flavor.Think of it as a less sweet version of those blue raspberry icee's we would all drink as kids.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

purple wraath grows on you within the first couple days. then it becomes crystal light for your water
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

purple wraath not growing on someone is unheard of lol, first serving was
    "wow they made grape cough medicine flavor", second serving was
    "this stuff is addicting" lol. Have you tried both lemonade and grape?
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

i tried the lemonade yesterday in 32 oz of water. it tastes funny when it actually goes down. i dont know how to describe it exactly. i guess its not "smooth" i dunno. as i was finishing it i kept wondering if i could drink this everyday. "I" feel that every xtend flavor outdoes purple wraath.

bc+eaa is not very sweet, how many scoops would be recommended for to fill 2L jug? normally 20ish grams does me fine with xtend.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Haven't tried lemonade, but the last 2 tubs Ive gotten for freeeeeeeeeee HAHAHHA!!!! But I take 2 scoops in a gallon on lift only days and drink that **** all the way through.
  7. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    i tried the lemonade yesterday in 32 oz of water. it tastes funny when it actually goes down. i dont know how to describe it exactly. i guess its not "smooth" i dunno. as i was finishing it i kept wondering if i could drink this everyday. "I" feel that every xtend flavor outdoes purple wraath.

bc+eaa is not very sweet, how many scoops would be recommended for to fill 2L jug? normally 20ish grams does me fine with xtend.

In a 2L jug id say about 6 scoops would work for sure.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

It isn't hugely sweet, but I like that Great taste and good ingredients.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

ryaroberts, I've been using Xtend for a few years now. I just ordered a tub of LG BC+EAA from NP. My favorite Xtend flavor is watermelon and second favorite is apple. I'll tell you what the LG tastes like compared to those two - I think it will be good and tasty.

I too have been looking for EAA with flavor. I may just have to buy bulk and flavor it up myself if I don't like the LG.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    ryaroberts, I've been using Xtend for a few years now. I just ordered a tub of LG BC+EAA from NP. My favorite Xtend flavor is watermelon and second favorite is apple. I'll tell you what the LG tastes like compared to those two - I think it will be good and tasty.

I too have been looking for EAA with flavor. I may just have to buy bulk and flavor it up myself if I don't like the LG.
    yes please let me know. thanks!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

ryaroberts, NP FedEx order is "on vehicle for delivery" today, so it should be here by the time I get home from work. I'll keep you posted.

Edit: Never mind, the tub is being shipped separately and it is still processing at NP
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

lol aww bummer =P keep me posted.
  13. Senior Member

Good product overall. Taste is very mild depending on your scoop to water ratio. I typically mix about 3-6 scoops in 32oz of water to consumer during my workouts and the taste is pronounced, but not sweet like xtend. I would recommend it.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Good product overall. Taste is very mild depending on your scoop to water ratio. I typically mix about 3-6 scoops in 32oz of water to consumer during my workouts and the taste is pronounced, but not sweet like xtend. I would recommend it.
    Yeah I find it pretty good during workouts, just I find products with to much taste tend to leave me feeling slightly sick. Glad you enjoyed this product though man
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Smile

lol aww bummer =P keep me posted.
    Yeah, it is still processing at NP...

On the plus side, I got two tubs of Xtend back. I gave them to my workout partner early last year, one Lemonade one Grape and he never used any of it. I'm almost out of Watermelon and asked him how he liked his Xtend so far and he tells me "I'm not using it"... !!! So, I politely asked if I could have them back if he's not going to use them at all and I got them back today, and they're the large tubs
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

lg's is a nice smooth flavor. try to find your sweet spot in terms of water and you will be all set (of course based on the amount of scoops)
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Yeah, it is still processing at NP...

On the plus side, I got two tubs of Xtend back. I gave them to my workout partner early last year, one Lemonade one Grape and he never used any of it. I'm almost out of Watermelon and asked him how he liked his Xtend so far and he tells me "I'm not using it"... !!! So, I politely asked if I could have them back if he's not going to use them at all and I got them back today, and they're the large tubs
    your friend is retarded. (hopefully not literally) those two flavors are my 2nd and 3rd favorite next to watermelon.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

im glad to see everyone whos tried it likes the mild flavoring, i certainly feel it was a great way to go.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Cool

your friend is retarded. (hopefully not literally) those two flavors are my 2nd and 3rd favorite next to watermelon.
    Nah he is pretty awesome, he is the closest thing to a best friend I have right now. He simply could not down the Xtend during/after exercise - he said it stirred up his stomach and made him feel like vomiting... So no worries, but I do wonder how he can drink 2+ scoops of BSN NO-Xplode 5 minutes before lifting and not get sick; if I ever did that (and I have a couple of times) I'd be projecting Xplode all over the wall... not good.

Either way, now I have four large tubs of Xtend to last me for at least 1 1/2 years (watermelon, apple, grape, lemonade; I forgot I had unopened tubs of watermelon and apple). If I could just get my LG BC+EAA I'd be set
  20. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I enjoy the taste of bc+eaa. I've only used a few servings because I am trying to finish up the Xtend I have first....but it is a smooth taste. If you drink too soon after shaking you do get that always present foam like most bcaa products...and the foam does smell like amino's....but do not let that smell mask the taste. I was worried once I smelled it because usually with protein's i've had that give off that scent, the taste is usually awful...in this case it was different.

For optimal taste and workout supremacy, pre w/o I mix 1 serving bc+eaa with 1 serving of warrior melon ragnarok. The taste is out of this world.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

BC+EAA is awesome.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I enjoy the taste of bc+eaa. I've only used a few servings because I am trying to finish up the Xtend I have first....but it is a smooth taste. If you drink too soon after shaking you do get that always present foam like most bcaa products...and the foam does smell like amino's....but do not let that smell mask the taste. I was worried once I smelled it because usually with protein's i've had that give off that scent, the taste is usually awful...in this case it was different.

For optimal taste and workout supremacy, pre w/o I mix 1 serving bc+eaa with 1 serving of warrior melon ragnarok. The taste is out of this world.
    Thanks for the kind words man

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    BC+EAA is awesome.
    Same to you buddy
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

youll like that combo even more now that we have watermelon/kiwi flavor coming out, as well as grape! (in addition there will be an extra half gram of bcaa's per serving, making it 4.5 bcaa, 4g eaa and 2g glutamine!)
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.

LG BC+EAA taste pretty good. If you like xtend you will like it too.
  25. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

We have some new flavors (kiwi/watermelon and grape)
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  277 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    youll like that combo even more now that we have watermelon/kiwi flavor coming out, as well as grape! (in addition there will be an extra half gram of bcaa's per serving, making it 4.5 bcaa, 4g eaa and 2g glutamine!)
    Cool i will have to try those flavors as well, my current order of BC+EAA is on backorder
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

I find it to be very mild in taste, and quite pleasant. Obviously, you can make it stronger or more diluted, depending on water ratios. Definitely not as overpowering as Xtend. It mixes well with others too. Good luck!!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.

FWIW- I have used all flavors of extend (Green apple being my fav.) and I really like the Blue Ras.
    Its nice kinda light and easy not anything like the Blue Ras NOxplode Blue Ras smurf a-hole taste. FWIW.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

It finally arrived today! I will be drinking some tomorrow during & after training - I had to open the tub to smell it and it smells GOOD!
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

It finally arrived today! I will be drinking some tomorrow during & after training - I had to open the tub to smell it and it smells GOOD!
    youll love it, tastes like it smells...delicious
  31. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    youll love it, tastes like it smells...delicious

those who have tried it, will not say anythign different!, i love the stuff, you make up reasons through the day just to drink it. for the profile/price you cant beat it. now the new flavor Watermelon/kiwi is coming out, one can only think what thats going to taste like.:bruce3:
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

So I just opened it and fixed me a serving. It tastes pretty good, since it does not have citrulline malate like Xtend it does not have a tart taste. I like it and I'm glad I ordered it because I'm taking a break from citrulline malate.

Is watermelok/kiwi a flavor by itself or are they two distinct flavors coming out?
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

So I just opened it and fixed me a serving. It tastes pretty good, since it does not have citrulline malate like Xtend it does not have a tart taste. I like it and I'm glad I ordered it because I'm taking a break from citrulline malate.

Is watermelok/kiwi a flavor by itself or are they two distinct flavors coming out?
    One flavor I believe
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

... so I could not resist and so far I've had three servings today. Is it possible I'm addicted to this already?
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

... so I could not resist and so far I've had three servings today. Is it possible I'm addicted to this already?
    haha me as well, I make excuses to take it!
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    One flavor I believe
    yep, one flavor as the two are supposed to accompany each other and work in synergy to please our taste buds to the max!

I cant wait for this one or the grape, a man can never have too much bcaa!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Consumer feedback: It would be great if the powder actually dissolved 100% in water. No matter how much water I add it always leaves blue particles on the shaker or glass, even if I shake the container before scooping out the powder to ensure near-equal distribution of ingredients.
  38. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No product that i've ever used with REAL amino's before has ever 100% disolved. Just my .02
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

No product that i've ever used with REAL amino's before has ever 100% disolved. Just my .02
    Same with me, I'm not sure it's possible.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Same with me, I'm not sure it's possible.
    yep, even the instantized bcaa products dont mix any better than ours. amino acid supps wont mix fully no matter what we do, again, in a shaker ive had zero problems whatsoever with the mixability of this or almost any bcaa or eaa product.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. JP8 Taste?
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 02:00 PM
  2. Taste?
    By UNCfan1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 02:05 PM
  3. CL Taste
    By nelix in forum Controlled Labs