how does LG BC+EAA taste?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Question how does LG BC+EAA taste?


    ive been looking to substitute xtend for something with a better profile, however i do not want to sacrifice taste at the same time. i tried purple wraath and even though the profile is perfect, the taste isnt =/ so i was wondering hows LG science BC+EAA?


  2. well its a lighter flavor than xtend, not as overwhelmingly sweet, but a very nice blue raspberry flavor.Think of it as a less sweet version of those blue raspberry icee's we would all drink as kids.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
    •   
       


  3. purple wraath grows on you within the first couple days. then it becomes crystal light for your water

  4. purple wraath not growing on someone is unheard of lol, first serving was
    "wow they made grape cough medicine flavor", second serving was
    "this stuff is addicting" lol. Have you tried both lemonade and grape?

  5. i tried the lemonade yesterday in 32 oz of water. it tastes funny when it actually goes down. i dont know how to describe it exactly. i guess its not "smooth" i dunno. as i was finishing it i kept wondering if i could drink this everyday. "I" feel that every xtend flavor outdoes purple wraath.

    bc+eaa is not very sweet, how many scoops would be recommended for to fill 2L jug? normally 20ish grams does me fine with xtend.
    •   
       


  6. Haven't tried lemonade, but the last 2 tubs Ive gotten for freeeeeeeeeee HAHAHHA!!!! But I take 2 scoops in a gallon on lift only days and drink that **** all the way through.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    i tried the lemonade yesterday in 32 oz of water. it tastes funny when it actually goes down. i dont know how to describe it exactly. i guess its not "smooth" i dunno. as i was finishing it i kept wondering if i could drink this everyday. "I" feel that every xtend flavor outdoes purple wraath.

    bc+eaa is not very sweet, how many scoops would be recommended for to fill 2L jug? normally 20ish grams does me fine with xtend.

    In a 2L jug id say about 6 scoops would work for sure.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  8. It isn't hugely sweet, but I like that Great taste and good ingredients.

  9. ryaroberts, I've been using Xtend for a few years now. I just ordered a tub of LG BC+EAA from NP. My favorite Xtend flavor is watermelon and second favorite is apple. I'll tell you what the LG tastes like compared to those two - I think it will be good and tasty.

    I too have been looking for EAA with flavor. I may just have to buy bulk and flavor it up myself if I don't like the LG.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    ryaroberts, I've been using Xtend for a few years now. I just ordered a tub of LG BC+EAA from NP. My favorite Xtend flavor is watermelon and second favorite is apple. I'll tell you what the LG tastes like compared to those two - I think it will be good and tasty.

    I too have been looking for EAA with flavor. I may just have to buy bulk and flavor it up myself if I don't like the LG.
    yes please let me know. thanks!

  11. ryaroberts, NP FedEx order is "on vehicle for delivery" today, so it should be here by the time I get home from work. I'll keep you posted.

    Edit: Never mind, the tub is being shipped separately and it is still processing at NP

  12. lol aww bummer =P keep me posted.

  13. Good product overall. Taste is very mild depending on your scoop to water ratio. I typically mix about 3-6 scoops in 32oz of water to consumer during my workouts and the taste is pronounced, but not sweet like xtend. I would recommend it.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Good product overall. Taste is very mild depending on your scoop to water ratio. I typically mix about 3-6 scoops in 32oz of water to consumer during my workouts and the taste is pronounced, but not sweet like xtend. I would recommend it.
    Yeah I find it pretty good during workouts, just I find products with to much taste tend to leave me feeling slightly sick. Glad you enjoyed this product though man
  15. Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    lol aww bummer =P keep me posted.
    Yeah, it is still processing at NP...

    On the plus side, I got two tubs of Xtend back. I gave them to my workout partner early last year, one Lemonade one Grape and he never used any of it. I'm almost out of Watermelon and asked him how he liked his Xtend so far and he tells me "I'm not using it"... !!! So, I politely asked if I could have them back if he's not going to use them at all and I got them back today, and they're the large tubs

  16. lg's is a nice smooth flavor. try to find your sweet spot in terms of water and you will be all set (of course based on the amount of scoops)

  17. Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    Yeah, it is still processing at NP...

    On the plus side, I got two tubs of Xtend back. I gave them to my workout partner early last year, one Lemonade one Grape and he never used any of it. I'm almost out of Watermelon and asked him how he liked his Xtend so far and he tells me "I'm not using it"... !!! So, I politely asked if I could have them back if he's not going to use them at all and I got them back today, and they're the large tubs
    your friend is retarded. (hopefully not literally) those two flavors are my 2nd and 3rd favorite next to watermelon.

  18. im glad to see everyone whos tried it likes the mild flavoring, i certainly feel it was a great way to go.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  19. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    your friend is retarded. (hopefully not literally) those two flavors are my 2nd and 3rd favorite next to watermelon.
    Nah he is pretty awesome, he is the closest thing to a best friend I have right now. He simply could not down the Xtend during/after exercise - he said it stirred up his stomach and made him feel like vomiting... So no worries, but I do wonder how he can drink 2+ scoops of BSN NO-Xplode 5 minutes before lifting and not get sick; if I ever did that (and I have a couple of times) I'd be projecting Xplode all over the wall... not good.

    Either way, now I have four large tubs of Xtend to last me for at least 1 1/2 years (watermelon, apple, grape, lemonade; I forgot I had unopened tubs of watermelon and apple). If I could just get my LG BC+EAA I'd be set

  20. I enjoy the taste of bc+eaa. I've only used a few servings because I am trying to finish up the Xtend I have first....but it is a smooth taste. If you drink too soon after shaking you do get that always present foam like most bcaa products...and the foam does smell like amino's....but do not let that smell mask the taste. I was worried once I smelled it because usually with protein's i've had that give off that scent, the taste is usually awful...in this case it was different.

    For optimal taste and workout supremacy, pre w/o I mix 1 serving bc+eaa with 1 serving of warrior melon ragnarok. The taste is out of this world.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  21. BC+EAA is awesome.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I enjoy the taste of bc+eaa. I've only used a few servings because I am trying to finish up the Xtend I have first....but it is a smooth taste. If you drink too soon after shaking you do get that always present foam like most bcaa products...and the foam does smell like amino's....but do not let that smell mask the taste. I was worried once I smelled it because usually with protein's i've had that give off that scent, the taste is usually awful...in this case it was different.

    For optimal taste and workout supremacy, pre w/o I mix 1 serving bc+eaa with 1 serving of warrior melon ragnarok. The taste is out of this world.
    Thanks for the kind words man

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    BC+EAA is awesome.
    Same to you buddy

  23. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I enjoy the taste of bc+eaa. I've only used a few servings because I am trying to finish up the Xtend I have first....but it is a smooth taste. If you drink too soon after shaking you do get that always present foam like most bcaa products...and the foam does smell like amino's....but do not let that smell mask the taste. I was worried once I smelled it because usually with protein's i've had that give off that scent, the taste is usually awful...in this case it was different.

    For optimal taste and workout supremacy, pre w/o I mix 1 serving bc+eaa with 1 serving of warrior melon ragnarok. The taste is out of this world.
    youll like that combo even more now that we have watermelon/kiwi flavor coming out, as well as grape! (in addition there will be an extra half gram of bcaa's per serving, making it 4.5 bcaa, 4g eaa and 2g glutamine!)
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  24. LG BC+EAA taste pretty good. If you like xtend you will like it too.

  25. We have some new flavors (kiwi/watermelon and grape)

  26. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    youll like that combo even more now that we have watermelon/kiwi flavor coming out, as well as grape! (in addition there will be an extra half gram of bcaa's per serving, making it 4.5 bcaa, 4g eaa and 2g glutamine!)
    Cool i will have to try those flavors as well, my current order of BC+EAA is on backorder

  27. I find it to be very mild in taste, and quite pleasant. Obviously, you can make it stronger or more diluted, depending on water ratios. Definitely not as overpowering as Xtend. It mixes well with others too. Good luck!!

  28. FWIW- I have used all flavors of extend (Green apple being my fav.) and I really like the Blue Ras.
    Its nice kinda light and easy not anything like the Blue Ras NOxplode Blue Ras smurf a-hole taste. FWIW.

  29. It finally arrived today! I will be drinking some tomorrow during & after training - I had to open the tub to smell it and it smells GOOD!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    It finally arrived today! I will be drinking some tomorrow during & after training - I had to open the tub to smell it and it smells GOOD!
    youll love it, tastes like it smells...delicious
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. JP8 Taste?
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 03:00 PM
  2. Taste?
    By UNCfan1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 03:05 PM
  3. CL Taste
    By nelix in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 05:00 PM
  4. HMB taste like ****!!!!
    By dr ozz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-27-2006, 04:15 AM
Log in
Log in