how does LG BC+EAA taste?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
ive been looking to substitute xtend for something with a better profile, however i do not want to sacrifice taste at the same time. i tried purple wraath and even though the profile is perfect, the taste isnt =/ so i was wondering hows LG science BC+EAA?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well its a lighter flavor than xtend, not as overwhelmingly sweet, but a very nice blue raspberry flavor.Think of it as a less sweet version of those blue raspberry icee's we would all drink as kids.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
purple wraath grows on you within the first couple days. then it becomes crystal light for your water

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
purple wraath not growing on someone is unheard of lol, first serving was
"wow they made grape cough medicine flavor", second serving was
"this stuff is addicting" lol. Have you tried both lemonade and grape?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i tried the lemonade yesterday in 32 oz of water. it tastes funny when it actually goes down. i dont know how to describe it exactly. i guess its not "smooth" i dunno. as i was finishing it i kept wondering if i could drink this everyday. "I" feel that every xtend flavor outdoes purple wraath.

bc+eaa is not very sweet, how many scoops would be recommended for to fill 2L jug? normally 20ish grams does me fine with xtend.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried lemonade, but the last 2 tubs Ive gotten for freeeeeeeeeee HAHAHHA!!!! But I take 2 scoops in a gallon on lift only days and drink that **** all the way through.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i tried the lemonade yesterday in 32 oz of water. it tastes funny when it actually goes down. i dont know how to describe it exactly. i guess its not "smooth" i dunno. as i was finishing it i kept wondering if i could drink this everyday. "I" feel that every xtend flavor outdoes purple wraath.

bc+eaa is not very sweet, how many scoops would be recommended for to fill 2L jug? normally 20ish grams does me fine with xtend.

In a 2L jug id say about 6 scoops would work for sure.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
It isn't hugely sweet, but I like that :) Great taste and good ingredients.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
ryaroberts, I've been using Xtend for a few years now. I just ordered a tub of LG BC+EAA from NP. My favorite Xtend flavor is watermelon and second favorite is apple. I'll tell you what the LG tastes like compared to those two - I think it will be good and tasty.

I too have been looking for EAA with flavor. I may just have to buy bulk and flavor it up myself if I don't like the LG.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
ryaroberts, I've been using Xtend for a few years now. I just ordered a tub of LG BC+EAA from NP. My favorite Xtend flavor is watermelon and second favorite is apple. I'll tell you what the LG tastes like compared to those two - I think it will be good and tasty.

I too have been looking for EAA with flavor. I may just have to buy bulk and flavor it up myself if I don't like the LG.
yes please let me know. thanks!

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
ryaroberts, NP FedEx order is "on vehicle for delivery" today, so it should be here by the time I get home from work. I'll keep you posted.

Edit: Never mind, the tub is being shipped separately and it is still processing at NP :(

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Good product overall. Taste is very mild depending on your scoop to water ratio. I typically mix about 3-6 scoops in 32oz of water to consumer during my workouts and the taste is pronounced, but not sweet like xtend. I would recommend it.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good product overall. Taste is very mild depending on your scoop to water ratio. I typically mix about 3-6 scoops in 32oz of water to consumer during my workouts and the taste is pronounced, but not sweet like xtend. I would recommend it.
Yeah I find it pretty good during workouts, just I find products with to much taste tend to leave me feeling slightly sick. Glad you enjoyed this product though man :)

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
lol aww bummer =P keep me posted.
Yeah, it is still processing at NP...

On the plus side, I got two tubs of Xtend back. I gave them to my workout partner early last year, one Lemonade one Grape and he never used any of it. I'm almost out of Watermelon and asked him how he liked his Xtend so far and he tells me "I'm not using it"... !!! So, I politely asked if I could have them back if he's not going to use them at all and I got them back today, and they're the large tubs :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lg's is a nice smooth flavor. try to find your sweet spot in terms of water and you will be all set (of course based on the amount of scoops)

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it is still processing at NP...

On the plus side, I got two tubs of Xtend back. I gave them to my workout partner early last year, one Lemonade one Grape and he never used any of it. I'm almost out of Watermelon and asked him how he liked his Xtend so far and he tells me "I'm not using it"... !!! So, I politely asked if I could have them back if he's not going to use them at all and I got them back today, and they're the large tubs :)
your friend is retarded. (hopefully not literally) those two flavors are my 2nd and 3rd favorite next to watermelon.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im glad to see everyone whos tried it likes the mild flavoring, i certainly feel it was a great way to go.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
your friend is retarded. (hopefully not literally) those two flavors are my 2nd and 3rd favorite next to watermelon.
Nah he is pretty awesome, he is the closest thing to a best friend I have right now. He simply could not down the Xtend during/after exercise - he said it stirred up his stomach and made him feel like vomiting... So no worries, but I do wonder how he can drink 2+ scoops of BSN NO-Xplode 5 minutes before lifting and not get sick; if I ever did that (and I have a couple of times) I'd be projecting Xplode all over the wall... not good.

Either way, now I have four large tubs of Xtend to last me for at least 1 1/2 years (watermelon, apple, grape, lemonade; I forgot I had unopened tubs of watermelon and apple). If I could just get my LG BC+EAA I'd be set :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I enjoy the taste of bc+eaa. I've only used a few servings because I am trying to finish up the Xtend I have first....but it is a smooth taste. If you drink too soon after shaking you do get that always present foam like most bcaa products...and the foam does smell like amino's....but do not let that smell mask the taste. I was worried once I smelled it because usually with protein's i've had that give off that scent, the taste is usually awful...in this case it was different.

For optimal taste and workout supremacy, pre w/o I mix 1 serving bc+eaa with 1 serving of warrior melon ragnarok. The taste is out of this world.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy the taste of bc+eaa. I've only used a few servings because I am trying to finish up the Xtend I have first....but it is a smooth taste. If you drink too soon after shaking you do get that always present foam like most bcaa products...and the foam does smell like amino's....but do not let that smell mask the taste. I was worried once I smelled it because usually with protein's i've had that give off that scent, the taste is usually awful...in this case it was different.

For optimal taste and workout supremacy, pre w/o I mix 1 serving bc+eaa with 1 serving of warrior melon ragnarok. The taste is out of this world.
Thanks for the kind words man :)

BC+EAA is awesome.
Same to you buddy :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

youll like that combo even more now that we have watermelon/kiwi flavor coming out, as well as grape! (in addition there will be an extra half gram of bcaa's per serving, making it 4.5 bcaa, 4g eaa and 2g glutamine!)

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
LG BC+EAA taste pretty good. If you like xtend you will like it too.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have some new flavors (kiwi/watermelon and grape)

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
youll like that combo even more now that we have watermelon/kiwi flavor coming out, as well as grape! (in addition there will be an extra half gram of bcaa's per serving, making it 4.5 bcaa, 4g eaa and 2g glutamine!)
Cool i will have to try those flavors as well, my current order of BC+EAA is on backorder:doh:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I find it to be very mild in taste, and quite pleasant. Obviously, you can make it stronger or more diluted, depending on water ratios. Definitely not as overpowering as Xtend. It mixes well with others too. Good luck!!

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
FWIW- I have used all flavors of extend (Green apple being my fav.) and I really like the Blue Ras.
Its nice kinda light and easy not anything like the Blue Ras NOxplode Blue Ras smurf a-hole taste. FWIW.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
It finally arrived today! I will be drinking some tomorrow during & after training - I had to open the tub to smell it and it smells GOOD! :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It finally arrived today! I will be drinking some tomorrow during & after training - I had to open the tub to smell it and it smells GOOD! :)
youll love it, tastes like it smells...delicious

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
youll love it, tastes like it smells...delicious

those who have tried it, will not say anythign different!, i love the stuff, you make up reasons through the day just to drink it. for the profile/price you cant beat it. now the new flavor Watermelon/kiwi is coming out, one can only think what thats going to taste like.:bruce3:

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
So I just opened it and fixed me a serving. It tastes pretty good, since it does not have citrulline malate like Xtend it does not have a tart taste. I like it and I'm glad I ordered it because I'm taking a break from citrulline malate.

Is watermelok/kiwi a flavor by itself or are they two distinct flavors coming out?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
So I just opened it and fixed me a serving. It tastes pretty good, since it does not have citrulline malate like Xtend it does not have a tart taste. I like it and I'm glad I ordered it because I'm taking a break from citrulline malate.

Is watermelok/kiwi a flavor by itself or are they two distinct flavors coming out?
One flavor I believe :)

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
... so I could not resist and so far I've had three servings today. Is it possible I'm addicted to this already? :biglaugh:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One flavor I believe :)
yep, one flavor as the two are supposed to accompany each other and work in synergy to please our taste buds to the max!

I cant wait for this one or the grape, a man can never have too much bcaa!

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Consumer feedback: It would be great if the powder actually dissolved 100% in water. No matter how much water I add it always leaves blue particles on the shaker or glass, even if I shake the container before scooping out the powder to ensure near-equal distribution of ingredients.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
No product that i've ever used with REAL amino's before has ever 100% disolved. Just my .02

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No product that i've ever used with REAL amino's before has ever 100% disolved. Just my .02
Same with me, I'm not sure it's possible.
yep, even the instantized bcaa products dont mix any better than ours. amino acid supps wont mix fully no matter what we do, again, in a shaker ive had zero problems whatsoever with the mixability of this or almost any bcaa or eaa product.