DARK RAGE

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.05%

DARK RAGE

mhp rep came into my job today and gave me a sample of dark rage. stuff sounds pretty strong..bout to head to the gym in a few and give this stuff a try. has anyone tried it before??

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85%

Quote Originally Posted by mw525 View Post
    mhp rep came into my job today and gave me a sample of dark rage. stuff sounds pretty strong..bout to head to the gym in a few and give this stuff a try. has anyone tried it before??
    Oh yea, good stuff! Stacking it with Dark Matter. Gives me some nice overall pumps, strength, great recovery between sets, and smooth energy. Just started my cycle on it about 10 days ago, no side effects. Dark Matter is a nice post workout drink, liking it too. Will do another 30 day cycle when this runs out.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.05%

yea im on my second tub of dark matter and the blood dopping in the dark rage scared me at first but after one packet i had some intense ass pumps i mean ive been getting crazy pumps because of ap prime stack but it went to another level with this stuff. pluss it has one full serving on DREN in it and i took it at 7 went to sleep like a baby by 12 no problem at all
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85%

It hit me hard tonight. Took the full scoop, and felt a slight bit nauseated. Still had a great workout. I've backed off on caffeine, so I believe I've become a little sensative to it. I'm going to backoff to 1/2 scoop next workout.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.7%

sounds like a pretty good product. finally something you can take later in the day and wont keep you up all night
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85%

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat8807 View Post
    sounds like a pretty good product. finally something you can take later in the day and wont keep you up all night
    All depends on your caffeine sensitivity.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

They claim its like EPO.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mw525 View Post
    yea im on my second tub of dark matter and the blood dopping in the dark rage scared me at first but after one packet i had some intense ass pumps i mean ive been getting crazy pumps because of ap prime stack but it went to another level with this stuff. pluss it has one full serving on DREN in it and i took it at 7 went to sleep like a baby by 12 no problem at all
    What do you mean by that?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.05%

I have never seen my veins crazier then when i took this product for the first time. The rep that came into the store said it puts oxygen into your blood stream.

EPO BLOOD DOPING

Dark Matter introduces a new pump inducing technology that goes far beyond nitric oxide. Compounds called Erythropoietin Stimulating Agents (ESAs) are being used by bodybuilding's elite to induce muscle pumps and muscle growth far beyond nitric oxide or anything else ever used. These controversial ESAs have been a closely guarded secret of the bodybuilding underground because they really cross the line and push physiological limits to the edge. DARK RAGE is the first legally available ESA that blows the cover on this closely guarded secret. Bodybuilders everywhere are reporting the most amazing pumps and gains in rock hard muscle ever.

What makes DARK RAGE's pumps so immense is their ability to stimulate the release of a powerful hormone, erythropoietin (EPO), which increases red blood cell production and blood volume. The truth is that a pump is the result of delivering more blood to muscle tissue, so while the use of Nitric Oxide stimulating ingredients like AAKG and Arginine are somewhat effective by causing vasodialation, they do NOT increase blood volume. DARK RAGE's dual EPO-NO action causes what scientists call "hemodynamic blood plasma vasodialation". What this means is a larger supply of EPO induced blood is simultaneously being transported through nitric oxide induced vasodialated veins and capillaries to muscle tissue. This increased blood supply not only increases the size and effects of the muscle pump, but it also has a profound anabolic muscle building effect as it engorges your muscle tissue with DARK RAGE's other active ingredients like creatine, beta-alanine, BCAAs, AAKG, Arginine and many more. Furthermore, increased blood supply also means increased oxygen supply, so it will enhance muscle performance and delay muscle fatigue.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Now that I looked at what you said in the earlier post, I realized you said blood dopping, when I thought you said blood dropping. My mistake.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41%

I bought the cola fizz flavor and it was horrible, I had to return it. Good pumps and good pre-workout energy though.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.05%

i had whatever the red one was and it might be the worst tasting supplement ever created of course we dont take supplements for the taste though

Similar Forum Threads

1. mhp dark rage
    By Rah22491 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 12:41 PM
  2. Dark Rage
    By catfish in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 10:11 PM
  3. dark matter/dark rage or....
    By hog928 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6