DARK RAGE

mw525

mw525

Awards
mhp rep came into my job today and gave me a sample of dark rage. stuff sounds pretty strong..bout to head to the gym in a few and give this stuff a try. has anyone tried it before??

SOLRAC

SOLRAC

Awards
mhp rep came into my job today and gave me a sample of dark rage. stuff sounds pretty strong..bout to head to the gym in a few and give this stuff a try. has anyone tried it before??
Oh yea, good stuff! Stacking it with Dark Matter. Gives me some nice overall pumps, strength, great recovery between sets, and smooth energy. Just started my cycle on it about 10 days ago, no side effects. Dark Matter is a nice post workout drink, liking it too. Will do another 30 day cycle when this runs out.

mw525

mw525

Awards
yea im on my second tub of dark matter and the blood dopping in the dark rage scared me at first but after one packet i had some intense ass pumps i mean ive been getting crazy pumps because of ap prime stack but it went to another level with this stuff. pluss it has one full serving on DREN in it and i took it at 7 went to sleep like a baby by 12 no problem at all

SOLRAC

SOLRAC

Awards
It hit me hard tonight. Took the full scoop, and felt a slight bit nauseated. Still had a great workout. I've backed off on caffeine, so I believe I've become a little sensative to it. I'm going to backoff to 1/2 scoop next workout.

G

gymrat8807

Awards
sounds like a pretty good product. finally something you can take later in the day and wont keep you up all night

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They claim its like EPO.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
yea im on my second tub of dark matter and the blood dopping in the dark rage scared me at first but after one packet i had some intense ass pumps i mean ive been getting crazy pumps because of ap prime stack but it went to another level with this stuff. pluss it has one full serving on DREN in it and i took it at 7 went to sleep like a baby by 12 no problem at all
What do you mean by that?

mw525

mw525

Awards
I have never seen my veins crazier then when i took this product for the first time. The rep that came into the store said it puts oxygen into your blood stream.

EPO BLOOD DOPING

Dark Matter introduces a new pump inducing technology that goes far beyond nitric oxide. Compounds called Erythropoietin Stimulating Agents (ESAs) are being used by bodybuilding's elite to induce muscle pumps and muscle growth far beyond nitric oxide or anything else ever used. These controversial ESAs have been a closely guarded secret of the bodybuilding underground because they really cross the line and push physiological limits to the edge. DARK RAGE is the first legally available ESA that blows the cover on this closely guarded secret. Bodybuilders everywhere are reporting the most amazing pumps and gains in rock hard muscle ever.

What makes DARK RAGE's pumps so immense is their ability to stimulate the release of a powerful hormone, erythropoietin (EPO), which increases red blood cell production and blood volume. The truth is that a pump is the result of delivering more blood to muscle tissue, so while the use of Nitric Oxide stimulating ingredients like AAKG and Arginine are somewhat effective by causing vasodialation, they do NOT increase blood volume. DARK RAGE's dual EPO-NO action causes what scientists call "hemodynamic blood plasma vasodialation". What this means is a larger supply of EPO induced blood is simultaneously being transported through nitric oxide induced vasodialated veins and capillaries to muscle tissue. This increased blood supply not only increases the size and effects of the muscle pump, but it also has a profound anabolic muscle building effect as it engorges your muscle tissue with DARK RAGE's other active ingredients like creatine, beta-alanine, BCAAs, AAKG, Arginine and many more. Furthermore, increased blood supply also means increased oxygen supply, so it will enhance muscle performance and delay muscle fatigue.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Now that I looked at what you said in the earlier post, I realized you said blood dopping, when I thought you said blood dropping. My mistake.

X

xxzman

Awards
I bought the cola fizz flavor and it was horrible, I had to return it. Good pumps and good pre-workout energy though.

mw525

mw525

Awards
i had whatever the red one was and it might be the worst tasting supplement ever created of course we dont take supplements for the taste though