Help putting together new supps for Recomp!

zachs

Awards
Hi all,

I have just purchased the following supplements in search of recomp:
Diesel Test Hardcore
Lean Xtreme
Super Cissus Rx
Anabolic Pump

Also included in this purchase is Recreate, I got it in the dual pack with AP, couldn't pass it up, but I won't use it in the first round here...

I am looking to run a minimum of 4 week cycle, possibly longer, depending on results...

I am reaching out to you all for help to set up the optimal dosing plan for the above supplement list. I really want to maximize the dosing timing, and amount and make this cycle a strong one!

My diet will be as follows:

Meal 1: 5 egg whites, 1 whole egg, half a grapefruit, handful of almonds, skim milk

Meal 2: Protein shake, 2 tbs peanut butter, some green veggies

Meal 3: Chicken breast or tuna or sirloin, green veggies, handful of almonds

Meal 4: 5 slices of deli turkey, 2 slices whole grain bread, green veggies, handful of peanuts

Meal 5: Post workout shake, consists of 2 scoops whey, oats, and creatine

Meal 6: Chicken breast or tuna or sirloin, green veggies, small sweet potato

Meal 7 (optional): 1 cup cottage cheese, handful almonds or 2 tbs peanut butter

By green veggies I mean, asparagus, green beans, broccoli, or spinach usually steamed.

I will post my lifting routine if there is interest also...

Thanks in advance for any help!!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

I have just purchased the following supplements in search of recomp:
Diesel Test Hardcore
Lean Xtreme
Super Cissus Rx
Anabolic Pump

Also included in this purchase is Recreate, I got it in the dual pack with AP, couldn't pass it up, but I won't use it in the first round here...

I am looking to run a minimum of 4 week cycle, possibly longer, depending on results...

I am reaching out to you all for help to set up the optimal dosing plan for the above supplement list. I really want to maximize the dosing timing, and amount and make this cycle a strong one!

My diet will be as follows:

Meal 1: 5 egg whites, 1 whole egg, half a grapefruit, handful of almonds, skim milk

Meal 2: Protein shake, 2 tbs peanut butter, some green veggies

Meal 3: Chicken breast or tuna or sirloin, green veggies, handful of almonds

Meal 4: 5 slices of deli turkey, 2 slices whole grain bread, green veggies, handful of peanuts

Meal 5: Post workout shake, consists of 2 scoops whey, oats, and creatine

Meal 6: Chicken breast or tuna or sirloin, green veggies, small sweet potato

Meal 7 (optional): 1 cup cottage cheese, handful almonds or 2 tbs peanut butter

By green veggies I mean, asparagus, green beans, broccoli, or spinach usually steamed.

I will post my lifting routine if there is interest also...

Thanks in advance for any help!!
i'm following a similar diet that was in muscle and fitness last week, there's a 10lbs gain diet which i'm going to do for a month then follow their 10lb weight loss diet hopefully gain some good size then lean up in time for summer. i'd say follow the directions on the bottle, if it says to take with food then that means food will help with absorbtion and if it says empty stomach don't eat anyhting within a half hour each side of taking it. i like p-slin more than i did AP and cheaper if they still offer the bulk powder