1-carboxy???

MHA

Awards
  • Established
I ordered this and got it yesterday. Well I've gone throw like 3 or 4 of these and the one I just got looked different! I opened it up and saw it was a darker like wet color(looked like it was wet) and the opened up the one I had before and yea it was a different color and did tast a lil different. My first and all the ones I have had were clumpy and this one did not have a single clump. So what happened? My supper cissus allso looked different and also tasted different!

flex13

Awards
I just got my order also bro a few days ago....it is a brown color and the powder is real fine no clumps at all...this is my first order with this supp so im not sure how it looked before?

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MHA how have your results been on that product. i plan to order some soon and would like to know if its very effective.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
MHA how have your results been on that product. i plan to order some soon and would like to know if its very effective.
1-carboxy is ???. Well I don't realy know what it does. I know what it is suppost to do, HGH and deeper sleep. Before on the clumpy stuff a used 1 heaping 1/4 teaspoon and well ok I did not really see a difference. But when I got my new order(the darker one with no clumps) I mixed them up (like 40% old to 60%new) and capped it in 00 caps. Now I'm takin 2 before I sleep and man do I have the most fuked up dreams ever! I don't know if this is good or bad but I kind of like them! I've been on it for 2 days and have had them dreams both of them days.

In booth of them I was with some girls so that a big plus! In the first one I was goin to get some but wolves attacked and then me and some guys went huntin to kill them before they killed us and cause I'm so strong and buff (that part is true, lol) I carried a handy capped dude and had no gun. O and in the second dream I got some!!!!!

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
I just got some yesterday too. I capped mine b/c I can't really see mixing it up too well plus I wanted to try my capping kit out. It's pretty easy actually capping with the kit. The capsules came out to approximately 750mgs a cap. Some of the caps weigh a little more, no more than 30mgs difference though. I took 2 caps last nite and noticed I was a little more tired after awhile but I was tired to begin with, no crazy dreams. I tried to take it on an empty stomach, I had eaten about an hour before I took it. I'm gonna try 3 caps tonite to see if notice a difference.