ALRI Evo-Stack

mr b

Awards
Let me qualify my post: I am not a rep or someone trying to get free stuff. I am just fed up with spending tons of money on stuff that either marginally works or is complete garbage. Over the last 5 years, I have spent thousands on different supplements. Some worked well and others were useless, thank god for retailers with decent return policies. So when something works I feel it is imperative for us to share our experiences.

I recently started using ALRI products and am very surprised that they actually work. I am using their Evo Stack (Jungle Warfare, Bad-Ass Mass, Pro-Anabol, and Restore) which is 4 products and lasts 10 weeks. I am in week 2 and while I haven't put on 15 pounds of muscle or anything like that, I have noticed more definition, more energy, larger pumps and approximately a 10% increase in strength. Keep in mind I am only in my second week.

I also use Myogenix Hypershock as a pre-workout drink. Universal Nutrition's Torrent during and post workout and Protein Factory's Tetra Pump mixed into my Myogenix Evolution protein shakes. I have been using these other products for sometime so the gains on the Evo Stack are unrelated. You guys can make your own educated decisions, all I can say is that I am looking forward to my progress over the entire 10-week cycle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had quite nice results from the proanabol/bad ass mass combo

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should run a log/journal to track your progress.

mr b

Awards
Yeah I'm a "rep"...and your a bodybuilding genius with ESP. Why is it that no one is allowed to give their positive opinions, lest some keyboard jockey gets uptight and tries to interject useless comments. We are all adults (mostly) the purpose of these boards is to share experiences. Either take someone's experiences with a product and make your own decistions or don't. It's called educating yourself, maybe you could try it sometime, "PhysiqueFreak."

As for the more constructive comments from Jayhawkk and Easy, I will keep a written journal so I can get an accurate measurement of gains. I'm just happy to have supplements that work. I don't think anyone can argue with the point that a large amount of the products out there are useless.

I won't be responding to anymore keyboard jockeys with negative comments; however here's an idea, spend your time training and learning rather than trying to spread your negative opinions in other people's posts.

Please don't respond with some BS about how big and tough you are, your expertise in all things muscle related or how much you train, etc. I don't care.

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
so at this point in the 2nd week are you only taking the JW and nothing else yet?
Just asking because I started taking the JW 2 weeks ago and havent noticed much difference yet. Am just taking it on its own though, not the whole stack. I only started training properly 1 month ago though so dont really know my limits yet.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Good luck on that stack. I ran just the JW and BAM and had major positive results. As long as your diet is on point, you too should get positive results. Those 2 products do absolutely work.

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
Good luck on that stack. I ran just the JW and BAM and had major positive results. As long as your diet is on point, you too should get positive results. Those 2 products do absolutely work.
ive been taking the JW 2 weeks and was thinking about taking the BAM as well and perhaps the rest of the stack. Can you tell me how I should run it? Is it mean to be:

JW: weeks 1-8
BAM: weeks 4-12

?

Im also taking n.o. Xplode, sytha-6, cell-mass and nitrix. Is it ok to take all of this together?

mr b

Awards
I ordered the Evo Stack with all four products together. Looking at the instructions, JW for the first 2 weeks then BA as well. Then after 3 weeks, add the PA then Restore at the end. I am just going to follow their directions and see what happens. I have been training for some time and eat fairly well. I notice a little more endurance, but definitely feel more muscle hardness and best of all more strength.

mr b

Awards
ive been taking the JW 2 weeks and was thinking about taking the BAM as well and perhaps the rest of the stack. Can you tell me how I should run it? Is it mean to be:

JW: weeks 1-8
BAM: weeks 4-12

?

Im also taking n.o. Xplode, sytha-6, cell-mass and nitrix. Is it ok to take all of this together?
Per the instructions on the Evo Stack, you start BAM after taking the JW for 2 weeks. I take one pill of the JW every 3 -4 hours to spread it out as opposed to all 3 at once so the levels are more consistent throughout the waking hours of the day.

As for the BSN stuff you are taking, I really didn't like anything other than the Syntha 6. The Myogenix Hyper Shock has been more consistent as a pre-workout drink. Interestingly the Syntha 6 is very similar to the Myogenix Evolution in how it's supposed to work, but the Syntha 6 has a lot of cholesterol.

mr b

Awards
Ah an excuse to eat, I've been looking for one...LOL

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I started both JW and BAM together at the same time. Make sure you do your research on the products first, and get the extra items to take with it. It shouldn't hurt how you stack it, but you better eat enough carbs before you take JW, or else your joints like your knees will have really sharp pains in them.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
May run this stack in March or just before the summer...Looking forward to it :)

mr b

Awards
I am in week 3 and so far and have no joint pain. I have had joint pain in the past, but I have been using Cissus and glucosamine and my joints feel a lot better than they have in the past.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
Awesome results. Thanks for sharing your experience. So much of the positive feedback on supps is just hype, yours sounds like honest quality feedback.
My only advice, and sorry if it has a bit of a negative tone, is to do your research and be careful using these products. Alri has been the focus of a lot of controversy regarding unlisted ingredients in at least two of their products, and I believe JW is one of them. Do some searchs and se what you find.

Good luck with your stack!

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
Awesome results. Thanks for sharing your experience. So much of the positive feedback on supps is just hype, yours sounds like honest quality feedback.
My only advice, and sorry if it has a bit of a negative tone, is to do your research and be careful using these products. Alri has been the focus of a lot of controversy regarding unlisted ingredients in at least two of their products, and I believe JW is one of them. Do some searchs and se what you find.

Good luck with your stack!
ye this was true with the older version of JW i beleive, the blue pills in the clear bottle, once they got found out about they changed the ingredients and now the red bottle that is sold today is fairly safe afaik. Ive been taking the JW for 3 weeks now and dont feel that different tbh but i do feel very tired a lot of the time. sleeping alot :S

mr b

Awards
I do not keep exact count of my carbs but i do eat a moderate amount of carbs. As time permits I will get more exact in balancing carbs but so far I am pretty happy with my results.