Advice appreciated

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
1. Ax: massfx/hyperdrol/lean fx

2. Ax: 3-ad, massfx, CEL cycle assist....pct Lean fx, ifroce reversitol, sns rk-125

3.Usp labs: Asteroid stack

4. Halodrol, CEL cycle assist, liver detox....pct Ax lean fx, ax mass fx, iforce reversitol, sns rk-125

5. Primordial performance 1t

6. Halodrol and 1t

Looking to gain strength without gaining any weight, which one would be better?
235lbs

ironaddict

ironaddict

Awards
You'd probably have better luck with this question if you moved it to the anabolics forum...

That said, there are SIGNIFICANT differences in the products/stacks you listed. You have multiple PHs/DSs, but you also list the Asteroid stack and Mass FX. Do you have a preference between hormonal and non-hormonal products, or are both equally acceptable to you? Also, the costs of those stacks are waaaay different. Do you have a price range/limit?

If you are looking to use a PH/DS, you might also want to post up previous cycle experience and more extensive stats.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Cycle experience includes superdrol (would never do again), h-drol, 1Ad and 4ad (the real stuff...not AMS) various other products

I wouldnt mind going hormonal if its not too bad as far as lethargy, liver problems....etc

I wouldnt mind going non-hormonal either

I know that non-hormonal stacks cost more, i dont really have a price range (if i do $200-300 range)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd recommend and do run A custom USPlabs stack:

AP/PowerFULL/ReCreate/SuperCissus/P-Slin.

There is the options for bulk 1-C, SuperSap, SuperCissus and P-Slin which make it a little more affordable.

Here is an example of my dosing strategy. It has mixed up a bit with the introduction of a modification of 1-C and SuperSap in place of the PowerFULL.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/96784-b5150-transcending-agedness.html

Very disciplined diet and training would be very well complemented with this stack.

ironaddict

ironaddict

Awards

wait he's looking to gain strength but you don't recommend PRIME? or did you just mean that he should combine USP products as he sees fit? err.. every time i read that it sounds accusatory, but i can't make it sound less caustic...sorry if it comes off harsh...

While I know there have been varying reviews of prime, i think it's efficacy as a strength booster and recomp supp. are not really at issue.

OP, i second the USP stack. I'd go with bulk 1-carboxy or powerfull, AP, P-Slin, and Prime. I don't know what other supps you're running, or if you have any pre-workout supps or anything, so you might want to look into Jacked. With the right diet you probably won't gain too much weight, and, in fact, you might lean out considerably. Hopefully the Prime works well for you. Some users have reported great strength gains.

If you want to go the PH route, tren is a crazy strength booster, though i hear it's supposedly pretty harsh... but it won't put too much weight on you. hmm...i seem to remember hearing that Methyl XT by EST was a great strength booster, but also pretty harsh...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

wait he's looking to gain strength but you don't recommend PRIME? or did you just mean that he should combine USP products as he sees fit?
I can speak from first hand experience regarding what I mentioned. I have yet to run the Prime I do have, which of course would be an addition to that stack.

At one point or another one does need to consider if one needs to run every single new item that comes out of the USPlabs brainchild when one is already experiencing exceptional results.

Obsession - compulsion - supplementation - only you can differentiate for yourself where and when the line has been crossed.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you need any additional help constructing your USPlabs product stack, feel free to contact me.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Is it really possible to lift more weight, and not grow? Id hate to think my friend who is 6'1 140lbs could bench more then me and still have the arms he has. For god sakes, his nipples cave in on his chest!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it really possible to lift more weight, and not grow? Id hate to think my friend who is 6'1 140lbs could bench more then me and still have the arms he has. For god sakes, his nipples cave in on his chest!
It is. Strength has many different variables.