What are the best fat burning pills?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.17%

What are the best fat burning pills?

Im on a good diet and I do plenty of cardio, I just was wondering what kind of fat burning pills are out there an if they any good? Im not looking for anything that is over-the-counter. I believe that there not strong/good enough.

Im looking for anything under $50 if possible.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by meanjean26 View Post
    Im on a good diet and I do plenty of cardio, I just was wondering what kind of fat burning pills are out there an if they any good? Im not looking for anything that is over-the-counter. I believe that there not strong/good enough.

Im looking for anything under $50 if possible.
    By "good" I hope you mean it is almost PERFECT targeted at fat loss. As for the cardio, you DON'T need cardio for fat loss. And if you DO do it, you don't need to do "plenty"; just do it for shorter periods at a HIGHER intensity. And make sure that you are doing RESISTANCE training, as this is the training that will do the MOST for you re fat loss!

As for fat burners, there are plenty. Just look through some of the forums for reviews (or search on Nutra Planet). As for effectiveness, everyone reacts differently to different products, so you would just need to find one that worked for YOU. And I wouldn't recommend a fat burner until your BF% is within 1-2 % of the BF% that you want to be, or you are already relatively lean and just want that extra 'boost', since you won't see much otherwise.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.78%

not over the counter...so you want something illegal?
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ticco View Post
    not over the counter...so you want something illegal?
    I believe the OP means not some general fat loss supplement (i.e. Be Slim, etc.). Many EFFECTIVE fat loss supplements canNOT be purchased in a regular store (i.e. Hot-Rox Extreme).

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.78%

i should have figured that *duh*. He just posted this same question in the review/log forum as well so you may be preaching to deaf ears w/ advising him.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.17%

i just posted there too just so i can get more feedback.... increasing more responses if you will
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

AMP
    REDuction
    DCP
  8. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

It would depend upon if you're looking for something with stimulants or not? This can affect the answer to this question greatly.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

i'm liking the combination of Amp v2 and DCP right now
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.8%

DCP + LeanFX

Really I would just do DCP + almost any decent thermo/fatburner on NP, i.e. Leviathan, Amp v2, LeanFX, Recreate, HotRox Extreme, etc.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.93%

I am not at liberty to say my favorite and what I think to be the best but Lean Xtreme is good. Lean FX is good as well.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    By "good" I hope you mean it is almost PERFECT targeted at fat loss. As for the cardio, you DON'T need cardio for fat loss. And if you DO do it, you don't need to do "plenty"; just do it for shorter periods at a HIGHER intensity. And make sure that you are doing RESISTANCE training, as this is the training that will do the MOST for you re fat loss!

As for fat burners, there are plenty. Just look through some of the forums for reviews (or search on Nutra Planet). As for effectiveness, everyone reacts differently to different products, so you would just need to find one that worked for YOU. And I wouldn't recommend a fat burner until your BF% is within 1-2 % of the BF% that you want to be, or you are already relatively lean and just want that extra 'boost', since you won't see much otherwise.
    so your saying lifting weights burns more fat than cardio?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.29%

Quote Originally Posted by Dyou View Post
    depends on what kind of cardio, but in most cases, yes.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

DCP + EC is a great combo, however we dont know enough about you to make true recommendations
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.24%

so i should do fasted weight training to burn fat instead of fasted cardio? if i dont have any carbs in my system i cant lift as much as i would with carbs.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.4%

Bad idea...

so i should do fasted weight training to burn fat instead of fasted cardio? if i dont have any carbs in my system i cant lift as much as i would with carbs.

NO WAY man. Bad thing to do, cause you will burn muscle as well, which will decrease the amount of calories your burn and decrease weight gain or even cause fat loss....

Here is a good strategy for fat loss:

I. Eat some carbs before working out (20-50 grams of low GI carbs about 30-60 minutes before lifting) and perform high intensity workout >> this will allow you to train harder, better and increase intensity >> allow more Growth Hormone to be released and further stimulate weight loss

II. If you are on calorie restricted diet, make sure to try your hardest to preserve your muscle >> use Protein, BCAA's...

III. Cardio works great >> keep it low intensity>> your body can break down fat only so fast (caffeine will help release fats, carnitine will increase enzyme activity to transfer this fats...) >> if you do it on empty stomach in the morning make sure to take some BCAA's or protein.

IV. On days when you don't lift weights you can also do Interval Training, such as 1 min fast run 3 min slow...Repeat 5-10 times >> this will increase your heart rate, burn more calories post workout since your metabolic rate will be elevated.

V. Keep in mind to PRESERVE your muscle >> it's the most metabolic organ in your body

VI. Eat at least 6 meals a day, focus on low GI carbs, avoid lots of fructose since it's stored in liver and kills your metabolism....
  17. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by stefang View Post
    NO WAY man. Bad thing to do, cause you will burn muscle as well, which will decrease the amount of calories your burn and decrease weight gain or even cause fat loss....
    Have any evidence for that? Fasted first thing in morning workout burns fatty acids that have been liberated during the night. Average strength workout doesn't burn that many cals to start eating into muscles.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  18. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

cardio...
    Leviathan Reloaded/DCP
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.4%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Have any evidence for that? Fasted first thing in morning workout burns fatty acids that have been liberated during the night. Average strength workout doesn't burn that many cals to start eating into muscles.
    If you do high intensity workouts in the morning on empty stomach you will attack your muscle tissue as well. I am not against morning workouts, but to make sure you preserve your muscle, you should take some protein or at least BCAA's before your morning workout.

However, morning workouts are great for fat burning, not only because insulin is low, but also, once you empty your liver glycogen, which probably won't be to hard, you will be able to attack the fatty acids, but unless your body is in ketosis, you are due to break down muscle cells for energy >> it's easier for the body to do. BCAA's will limit this.
  20. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%

Yes, it does (as opposed to long, slow cardio). Because your metabolism is higher POST-training, which enables you to eat MORE. And you also are gaining some muscle mass, and more muscle mass means a faster metabolism. There is so much research showing this.

I didn't say that. And personally the fasted exercise is overrated; it is a personal preference thing IMO. You can do cardio OR weights fasted or unfasted, but it IS better to have SOMEthing in your system before weights (depending on the individual). I personally do all my training sessions first thing, but that is how I like them and what works best for me. It will also depend on your goal (i.e. if you're lifting for strength it would be stupid to lift fasted; but then again, it may not matter, as whether or not I have eaten before weights makes NO difference on my strength). You need to find what works for YOUR body!!!

If you do high intensity workouts in the morning on empty stomach you will attack your muscle tissue as well. I am not against morning workouts, but to make sure you preserve your muscle, you should take some protein or at least BCAA's before your morning workout...
    I disagree, since I do this all the time (i.e. breakfast is AFTER resistance training, AFTER HIIT cardio and sretching), and ALL of my training sessions are HIGH INTENSITY. However, I eat right throughout the day, and the rest of what I do post-training is aimed at maximum muscle gains or muscle preservation. Once again, it depends on the INDIVIDUAL and how well they know their body and what works for THEM.

21. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%

If you do high intensity workouts in the morning on empty stomach you will attack your muscle tissue as well. I am not against morning workouts, but to make sure you preserve your muscle, you should take some protein or at least BCAA's before your morning workout.

However, morning workouts are great for fat burning, not only because insulin is low, but also, once you empty your liver glycogen, which probably won't be to hard, you will be able to attack the fatty acids, but unless your body is in ketosis, you are due to break down muscle cells for energy >> it's easier for the body to do. BCAA's will limit this.
    Well, again i'm asking for evidence that it burns more muscle fasted than non-fasted. I'll agree that most people perform better as a raw measurement of weights if they are fed preworkout, but as far as muscle loss during workout and amount of nitrogen retained from postworkout meal fasted strength workouts end up with a net better retention.
    This space for rent

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help burning fat
    By ironparson in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 01:30 PM
  2. difference between burning fat and burning calories
    By Swoldierboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 05:41 PM
  3. how common is it to get dbol pills in 200mg pills
    By chuebner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35