Gaspari Mitotropin

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Tried it , felt like sh*t everyday I took it. Returned it for a refund. Just my .02 cents

jts1486

Awards
Tried ordering it from gaspari last week, got a "3 week backorder" message. Going to try to pick it up locally from a GNC.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I got some right after release.

There are 2 sets of pills. The main set (red) and the "finish" set (blue), that you take the last 3 days. The blue pills are basically a diuretic.

The red pills were so iffy with me. Some days I took it and was buzzed like any other stim. Some days nothing. Some days I sweated like a narc at a coke party. Some days I had a weird "chill". The only way I can describe the chill is like the cool feeling your mouth gets after having spearmint or wintergreen,but it was all over my body. I can only assume that was something to do with the thyroid.

You also get a booklet with diet and exercises. The diet is low sodium and starts at 150 grams of carbs a day and goes down to 50, and you card load on days 29-30. The exercises are pyramid sets.

Now, in all fairness, I can't say that at the end of the 30 days I lost anything, but I also can't blame it on Mitotropin. I caught a respiratory virus the last week and 1/2 or so that kicked my ass so exercise and diet went out the window. So say what you want about it.

txskibum

Awards
I've been using it for 11 days so far and have really liked it. Starting on the 5th day, my fat loss really accellerated. I'm down 5 lbs with no other changes to my workouts or diet. My appetite is extremely suppressed and I have a slight stim effect for roughly the first 4 hours. I'm looking forward to completing the whole 30 day cycle. I am only taking it with breakfast and not taking the mid day dose as instructed.

jts1486

Awards
...following up on my earlier post...

Had to call a few local GNCs, but I found Mitotropin at one of them eventually. Picked it up at noon on Saturday, took a dose (three tabs) immediately. (These are YELLOW pills, not red as stated by someone else earlier. Maybe the early batch samples were red...)

No temperature raise noted... I actually got a bit chilled several hours later. Of course, about the time I was asking myself if this chill was a side or just a friend's poorly heated house, I noticed that I hadn't eaten in five hours and that it was time to take another dose if I wanted to try two in the first day. Later that night I had a bunch of energy, went dancing.

This morning, took another dose. No "warming" or sweating. I am finding at least for now that my appetite is seriously suppressed. I normally struggle with my food pacing and keeping the overall cals down (I can't seem to get enough red meat, turkey, salmon, and chicken breasts), but this is incredible.

I don't want to swing too much by not eating and forcing my body to override whatever's happening, so I'm going to start setting an "every three hours" alarm to remind me to put some food in my system.

If there's interest, I can keep putting info up here. Yeah, I'm a n00b here, but I appreciated the reviews and info I read when I was looking into this thing and I'd like to give a little back to this community... if this counts.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
...following up on my earlier post...

Had to call a few local GNCs, but I found Mitotropin at one of them eventually. Picked it up at noon on Saturday, took a dose (three tabs) immediately. (These are YELLOW pills, not red as stated by someone else earlier. Maybe the early batch samples were red...)
That was me...I stand corrected. They were yellow, not red. IDK what I was thinking of...I was trying to go off memory from a few months ago...I apologize.

Rah22491

Awards
Jts thanks for the feedback man keep it comin i am pretty interested to c us results

Bananna08

Awards
Jts thanks for the feedback man keep it comin i am pretty interested to c us results
Been taking this for 7 days to cut before my cycle starts.

So far in the first 7 days I have lost 4 pounds by not doing any more cardio than before although I did drop most of my carbs. I work out 4 days a week with 1 extra day of cardio.

Usual workout day is - Workout + 15 min full incline treadmill at 2.5 mph
Cardio - HITT for 30 min

I have been taking the doses as per instructed 3 am / 3 at 6-8 hours later

Moods have been less upbeat than before but I blame the lack of carbs more than the pills.

jts1486

Awards
Hey guys, checking back in. Workouts for me are in the AM before I take my first dose...

Took a single dose Monday because I left the afternoon dose at home (whoops). Subbed straight caffiene anhydrous in the afternoon - I keep a supply in my altoids tin to keep me awake during meetings. :) Nice day, mostly on the road and in meetings. Kept a steady stream of protein and caffiene going during the day (shakes and beef jerky, yum) and had plenty of energy for a second light workout of outdoor sprints and squats at night (25 sq, 250m, 50 sq, 500m, 25 sq, 250m). After that I was plenty hot, the night air felt good to jog around for a cooldown. (I'm in Boston.)

Tuesday a little nausea, little else of note. No other noticeable sides, maybe a little more pensive than usual. Workout was pretty standard, no change.

Today (Wednesday) is TOTALLY different. Workout was light/fast this morning (10-8-6-4-2 DL, Pullups, & 200m sprints) and was followed immediately by a dose and a day in the office. Appetite well under control. Second dose after work (about an hour ago) because I have a late party to go to tonight. I am running hot and feeling almost jittery. Was so over-amped that I just pumped out another round of DLs and Pullups just to take the edge off... and now I just want to work some more. Fricking outrageous.

Is this all due to the Mitotropin? I have no idea. The difference maybe was a glass of wine at 5pm? For whatever reason, I am feeling boosted out of my mind right now and can only imagine that the mitotropin is amplifying that.

I'll come back Friday and let you know how I'm doing on body fat % and progress.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
This stuff "should" work pretty damn well just for the simple fact that it has Thyrotabs in it, but at a higher dosage. That is, that the ingredient which was/is in Thyrotabs(which was pretty damn effective) is higher in this product, along with some other ingredients, some of which are known and used in several"fat burning" formulas, and some other stuff which I have not heard of before. SO just by the simple fact that this has Thryotabs but at a higher dosage, I would assume that it would work fairly well.

jts1486

Awards
Woooo... yeehaw, boys! This **** is definitely real. 6 days since my last update, and I'm losing weight. I'm not sure I trust my scale. In fact, I'm SURE I don't trust my scale, because it's for ****, but I don't know how much to trust other scales either since I'm getting answers all over the place. I can't give you a hard number as a result, somewhere between 2 and 10 pounds. Feels like 4+, but my pants don't fit suddenly. Again. Damn.

After one week on the mitotropin, I dropped about 1% body fat according to caliper measure (4 sites, bicep/tricep/scapula/hip), measured on Friday the 13th. I think I'm going to go ahead and measure again this Friday just because I'm curious - though my measurement days are usually every two weeks.

Appetite is definitely down. I love that. I have no jitters on this product - though admittedly I was a heavy caffeine consumer *before* supplementation... I pound between 6 and 12 Diet Cokes daily, plus probably another 200-400 mg caffeine in pills/energy drink form throughout the day. No "superheating" noticed, but no cold snap stuff either. Mood has stabilized, so I don't know what was chapping my ass during my last update.

In short: I'm feeling good and looking nice. I am enjoying how easy this makes it for me to keep my calorie intake low (appetite suppress) and what this stuff is apparently doing to my BMR, because I am losing weight A LOT faster than I would normally calculate based on my activity level and former BMR/balance.

For reference, I've been on metabolic conditioning focused Crossfit-style HIIT workouts for 17 weeks before starting Mitotropin. I was tracking my intake, BF%, and weight throughout to get a good read on my metabolism and track my progress. We'll see how the next measurement goes, but it seems like Mitotropin is really accelerating my process.

(For the curious: I started at 230, made it to 190 before starting this.)

Any questions? Something else I can be doing to make this account more useful to you?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you how much caffeine a serving contains?

and have you noticed sleep issues? I know mitotropin contains caffeine and doses are spead throughout the day right?

jts1486

Awards
They don't break out how many mg caffeine separately from the "mix". Doses are 3 pills morning (I do during protein shake post-HIIT workout), another 3 pills later in the day (recco'd 6-8 hrs later).

Problems sleeping? None that I'd attribute to the mitotropin.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
I've had one person request this at NP, so Im interested to see if anybody else wants us to bring it in stock.
I'm interested. I've read some good reviews and am considering this one.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I talked with the creator though email today I asked how many mgs of caffiene does one serving contain? he said about two cups of coffee and doesnt know the exact mgs.

earlier in the day is fine..later maybe not. and for best results you do twice a day

jts1486

Awards
Good news. I'm down for the week another 3 pounds or so. I'm definitely slimming on this product. Weight loss is all about caloric deficit, and this is helping me maintain caloric deficit in the face of all the terrible diet stuff that has slipped into my habits (loads of aspartame, relatively higher fat/carbs, not as protein intensive as I started, ice cream at night).

Appetite suppressed. Still losing at a fast rate despite avg caloric intake of 1900/day instead of my planned 1650/day. I'm a fan of this product. I'll come back in a week and let you know how my next measurements go...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why would you plan on taking in 1650kclas/day thats incredibly low and really so is 1900 thats one reason you are losing so much. Hows your strength?

I started at ~190 and have been eating just 500kcals under maintenance and for me that equaled out to about 2600-2400. and been losing steadily about a pound or so a week. 1st few weeks no fat burning supps.

Skylox

Awards
why would you plan on taking in 1650kclas/day thats incredibly low and really so is 1900 thats one reason you are losing so much. Hows your strength?

I started at ~190 and have been eating just 500kcals under maintenance and for me that equaled out to about 2600-2400. and been losing steadily about a pound or so a week. 1st few weeks no fat burning supps.
not everyone got the same metabolism some can bulk at 2600 cal :/

by the way also interested in Mitotropin If you get your claw on it you can be sure ill be one of the first to make a purchase :)

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe so i was just saying you really want to eat just under enough to lose fat and not muscle. I mean being in a 1000kcal def will def cause muscle loss. You are right though everyone is different and you gotta find what works for you.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
not everyone got the same metabolism some can bulk at 2600 cal :/
)
Yep thats me!

Can't lose weight till sub 2k cals/day, no matter the caloric breakdown. I can gain on 2.5-3k cals/day, wicked easy to gain but its usually half muscle half fat.

All about appetite for me.

Skylox

Awards
Yep thats me!

Can't lose weight till sub 2k cals/day, no matter the caloric breakdown. I can gain on 2.5-3k cals/day, wicked easy to gain but its usually half muscle half fat.

same here got i hate the appetite we got im always hungry
you know what make me mad? the ectomorph who cry cause he have to eat 4k-5k a day to gain omfg i would love to be able to eat that much everyday :)

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yeah, but the thing is, when your a ecto (as i am) you dont necessarily feel hungry and when you force feed you throw it all back up.....and its a struggle to put on just a few pounds......there are ups and downs to just about all body types.....:bruce3:

Skylox

Awards
yeah, but the thing is, when your a ecto (as i am) you dont necessarily feel hungry and when you force feed you throw it all back up.....and its a struggle to put on just a few pounds......there are ups and downs to just about all body types.....:bruce3:
i know thats what i find the so illogical and unfair
endomorph got some crazy appetite whit a crappy metabolism :squintfinger:
ectomorph dont have much appetite but got there crazy metabolism

fieldt76

Awards
I'm somewhere between an ecto and a meso (mainly ecto) and eating enough food is the hardest part about the lifestyle for me. It gets bad enough that sometimes even thinking about eating makes me feel sick.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
Maybe so i was just saying you really want to eat just under enough to lose fat and not muscle. I mean being in a 1000kcal def will def cause muscle loss. You are right though everyone is different and you gotta find what works for you.
Currently weigh 174@5'8". Consuming 1500-1800 cals a day and still gaining measurable strength and muscle size. To be fair I have to note that I am doing little to no cardio. I don't think I could gain at 1000, but I wouldn't be so bold to say that it's impossible.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
i've been using Mitrotropin since the beginning of this month and i have to say that it works great for me.

i'm pretty stim sensitive and i love Mito because i have energy and feel great (including the thermo effects, etc),
but i'm not jittery and "stim'ed out"

the first 2 weeks i only used 2 pills am and 2 pills pm, but just bumped up last week to 3 pills am and pm.

i think this stuff is the real deal and will give you results if your diet is in check.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
i've been using Mitrotropin since the beginning of this month and i have to say that it works great for me.

i'm pretty stim sensitive and i love Mito because i have energy and feel great (including the thermo effects, etc),

the first 2 weeks i only used 2 pills am and 2 pills pm, but just bumped up last week to 3 pills am and pm.

i think this stuff is the real deal and will give you results if your diet is in check.
Are you following their protocol or your own diet?

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
Appetite is definitely down. I love that. I have no jitters on this product - though admittedly I was a heavy caffeine consumer *before* supplementation... I pound between 6 and 12 Diet Cokes daily, plus probably another 200-400 mg caffeine in pills/energy drink form throughout the day. No "superheating" noticed, but no cold snap stuff either.
bro, no offense, but do you really need all of that caffeine?
you may be stimulating a release of cortisol and inhibiting your progress.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
Are you following their protocol or your own diet?
my own (high pro, moderate fats, low carb... not quite palumbo diet, but close).
i'm also doing my own workout and cardio protocol.
i know what works for me in terms of diet and training, i'm just using the supp.

the diet setup that they have on there looks good though.
they do lay it all out for you. i think you'd make some very good progress if you follow it closely.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
interested in this product, any of you guys feel sick and or nausious from it? read reviews of that and feeling cold sometimes care to comment?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

so your taping up to normal dosing then back down as you come off, what many do for thyroid supplements?

I did this with thyrotabs

my own (high pro, moderate fats, low carb... not quite palumbo diet, but close).
i'm also doing my own workout and cardio protocol.
i know what works for me in terms of diet and training, i'm just using the supp.

the diet setup that they have on there looks good though.
they do lay it all out for you. i think you'd make some very good progress if you follow it closely.
are you getting ready for a show? or something real special? usually people that use this use it for a special reason? Like a contest, photoshoot, etc something real important...because it works a loty faster than the diet cardio way, as you know.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Yep thats me!

Gentlemen, please welcome Enigma76 - a solid contributor from the 'old days'! Good to see you poppin' up, sir! :thumbsup:

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Gentlemen, please welcome Enigma76 - a solid contributor from the 'old days'! Good to see you poppin' up, sir! :thumbsup:
Thanks bro. I have much more contributing to do before I deserve this praise.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
so your taping up to normal dosing then back down as you come off, what many do for thyroid supplements?
I did this with thyrotabs
i was doing it mainly because i am stim sensitive and wanted to see how i reacted to it before i went with the full (max) dose.
also, i like to use the least amount possible that gives me results...
sort of a minimalist approach. two tabs twice a day worked well for me for a few weeks.
now i bumped it up to the full dose and i keep seeing increased benefits.
also, i've never had any nausea or sickness with this product...
perhaps my dosing procedure has something to do with this?

good thinking on the thyroid...
i hadn't thought about that, but was doing it for the reason stated above.

are you getting ready for a show? or something real special? usually people that use this use it for a special reason? Like a contest, photoshoot, etc something real important...because it works a loty faster than the diet cardio way, as you know.
i've been trying to add lean muscle mass over the last few months.
my bf% is a little higher than it needs to be and i decided to try Mito to get it down some.
i've been trying to stay leaner and not "bulk" quite as much anymore.

Mito was on sale at GNC and i am also going on a cruise this Friday too.
so kind of a bunch of things together...
i think cleaning up my diet and losing some bf will be good for my body and hopefully prime me for some more lean gains when i come back from my cruise.

jts1486

Awards
Replying to a few people... Glad this is helping!

Thanks for telling me about my body. :p I've been at this for 4 months. My strength is up, my cardio capacity is up, my endurance is up, and my exertion recovery is improved. My main goal was metcon and weight loss, and I've done that in spades.

Yep thats me!

I'm with you. Appetite is the big thing for me, and this Mitotropin product really seems to do the trick somehow. I need to set a timer or something, though. When I'm on the dose, I'm not hungry and will forget to take in a little protein. When I forget the pills (say, the afternoon dose) the appetite returns regardless, and I'll sometimes eat more than I strictly need to take in. One alarm to eat and another alarm (7 hours after first dose) to take the second dose would be PERFECT for me.

bro, no offense, but do you really need all of that caffeine?
you may be stimulating a release of cortisol and inhibiting your progress.
You ask a decent question. "Need" is strong language. I've been a caffeine junkie of some variety for over a decade. At this point cutting caffeine would require a 1-2 month cleanse that would reduce my mental acuity greatly, possibly trigger depression, and increase cortisol and probably substance P. In short, I'm an addict and I think that quitting has bigger negative effect than continuing is limiting my progress. I could be wrong. If I flatten out/plateau, cutting the aspartame and caffeine are definitely on my list of things to do for general health as well as getting more fat loss and stability.

I'm down to a mass that I like, but would love to recomp even lower fat. I think that may require a shift to more hypertrophic lifting plan instead of crosfitty HIIT, but appetite control will always be an issue for me.

starwerx

Awards
Hey guys, new member here, but I have just about wrapped up my 30 days on mitotropin (4 to go).

First, a bit about me. Former college gymnast, 6 years out of school, no significant weight training in about 2 years. Good on cardio, run often, but not as regularly as I'd like... work gets in the way of my workouts when I get big projects. When this happens, I eat more than I burn, and I gain weight. I'm a vegetarian, so my regular diet is high-carb... simple, complex and fibrous. Protein regularly comes from legumes, and dairy.

In the past when trying to lose fat and get back to my college weight, I tried Hydroxycut back when it had ephedra, and more recently (past year) did Hydroxycut Hardcore, and Xenadrine RFA-1. Those supplements all made me jittery (my wife calls them my crazy pills) and overall I didn't have super results... usually 5 lbs, and an inch of fat loss in a month.

When I started the mitotropin on 2/6, after a GNC employee's recommendation, I was 172 lbs, not much muscle.

The box came with a bottle of yellow pills, a plastic package of blue pills, and a manual with a diet and exercise plan. I decided that I would do this program right and follow the manual as closely as possible. This is what I experienced:

First 3 days: You are HUNGRY! The meals are small, and in a day you consume less than 1500 calories on a high carb day, and less than 1200 on a low carb day.
The pills didn't make me jittery, but they certainly had me on the toilet (4 or 5 times on day 1). I also had a weird feeling where my scalp was tingling but that faded after day 3 or 4.
I got my protein for this diet, generally, from egg whites and protein shakes (GNC brand stuff, and the book recommended gaspari's Myofusion)
I got my carbs from rice, oatmeal, plain popcorn, and all kinds of veggies. Used soy sauce, tabasco, and balsamic vinegar in sparing amounts for seasoning/dressing.
Ran 5 miles every other day.

After the first week... diet going strong. Hunger faded... stomach must have shrunk. Energy was kinda low, even with the pills. Felt sleepy more often than normal.

Start of week 2: 164 lbs! 8 pounds just gone... I was pretty surprised at the speed of the weightloss... it was about a pound a day. Had one semi-cheat day where I consumed a bit more fat than was allowed by the diet, and some simple carbs (a taco salad at a work meeting, and some pineapple sorbet). Calories kept to about 2200 that day. Other than that, keeping to the diet. Big project came in... stopped running. Purchased an Iron Gym (in your doorframe, no mounting hardware, pullup bar) to give me the ability to work out without the time commitment of running.

Week 3... Craving carbs, cheese, sweets, but staying faithful to the diet. Still no running, but weight continues to drop off - hit 155 lbs in the beginning of the week and stayed there until the end of the week. 4 of 7 old bathingsuits now fitting. 1 falling off.

Week 4... Today... 4 days from finishing the diet, I am at 152... officially 20 lbs lighter than 4 weeks ago. Abs visible on top, almost there on bottom (i'm sure if I actually had hit the gym this past month I'd have some better stomach results).

The pills still affected me, woke me up a bit, but never made me jittery, and stopped sending me to the bathroom after about day 4 or so. Overall, I credit the combination of the pretty strict diet and the metabolism boost from the pills for the weightloss.

It definitely took some will-power... and man am I craving some pizza right now... but I went from about 5 lbs overweight to about ideal for my height in just 4 weeks. The good amount of protein, and my minor workouts kept me from losing muscle mass... in fact, I think I gained a little bit of muscle.

I know this was a long account... but I wish I'd had a detailed account from someone before diving into this one. I hope this is helpful, and shows some of the pros and cons of this program. For me, the Pros outweighed the Cons... I'd do it again (but hopefully, I won't have to).

PS. I haven't done the blue pills yet... those are for the last few days... starting the day after tomorrow.

Aloha.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A close friend that lifts with me is currently two weeks in and is loving it. He isnt fat but had some baby chub. Its only been two weeks and he is much more defined, can actually see abs now. He doenst do much cardio maybe 15 minutes 3 times per week. I can't judge weight per say, but can surely say his bf% dropped 3-4%. ill try and get the pics he took

Rah22491

Awards
Sweet james some pics would be awesome. Great input guys looks like a decent product

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, new member here, but I have just about wrapped up my 30 days on mitotropin (4 to go).

First, a bit about me. Former college gymnast, 6 years out of school, no significant weight training in about 2 years. Good on cardio, run often, but not as regularly as I'd like... work gets in the way of my workouts when I get big projects. When this happens, I eat more than I burn, and I gain weight. I'm a vegetarian, so my regular diet is high-carb... simple, complex and fibrous. Protein regularly comes from legumes, and dairy.

In the past when trying to lose fat and get back to my college weight, I tried Hydroxycut back when it had ephedra, and more recently (past year) did Hydroxycut Hardcore, and Xenadrine RFA-1. Those supplements all made me jittery (my wife calls them my crazy pills) and overall I didn't have super results... usually 5 lbs, and an inch of fat loss in a month.

When I started the mitotropin on 2/6, after a GNC employee's recommendation, I was 172 lbs, not much muscle.

The box came with a bottle of yellow pills, a plastic package of blue pills, and a manual with a diet and exercise plan. I decided that I would do this program right and follow the manual as closely as possible. This is what I experienced:

First 3 days: You are HUNGRY! The meals are small, and in a day you consume less than 1500 calories on a high carb day, and less than 1200 on a low carb day.
The pills didn't make me jittery, but they certainly had me on the toilet (4 or 5 times on day 1). I also had a weird feeling where my scalp was tingling but that faded after day 3 or 4.
I got my protein for this diet, generally, from egg whites and protein shakes (GNC brand stuff, and the book recommended gaspari's Myofusion)
I got my carbs from rice, oatmeal, plain popcorn, and all kinds of veggies. Used soy sauce, tabasco, and balsamic vinegar in sparing amounts for seasoning/dressing.
Ran 5 miles every other day.

After the first week... diet going strong. Hunger faded... stomach must have shrunk. Energy was kinda low, even with the pills. Felt sleepy more often than normal.

Start of week 2: 164 lbs! 8 pounds just gone... I was pretty surprised at the speed of the weightloss... it was about a pound a day. Had one semi-cheat day where I consumed a bit more fat than was allowed by the diet, and some simple carbs (a taco salad at a work meeting, and some pineapple sorbet). Calories kept to about 2200 that day. Other than that, keeping to the diet. Big project came in... stopped running. Purchased an Iron Gym (in your doorframe, no mounting hardware, pullup bar) to give me the ability to work out without the time commitment of running.

Week 3... Craving carbs, cheese, sweets, but staying faithful to the diet. Still no running, but weight continues to drop off - hit 155 lbs in the beginning of the week and stayed there until the end of the week. 4 of 7 old bathingsuits now fitting. 1 falling off.

Week 4... Today... 4 days from finishing the diet, I am at 152... officially 20 lbs lighter than 4 weeks ago. Abs visible on top, almost there on bottom (i'm sure if I actually had hit the gym this past month I'd have some better stomach results).

The pills still affected me, woke me up a bit, but never made me jittery, and stopped sending me to the bathroom after about day 4 or so. Overall, I credit the combination of the pretty strict diet and the metabolism boost from the pills for the weightloss.

It definitely took some will-power... and man am I craving some pizza right now... but I went from about 5 lbs overweight to about ideal for my height in just 4 weeks. The good amount of protein, and my minor workouts kept me from losing muscle mass... in fact, I think I gained a little bit of muscle.

I know this was a long account... but I wish I'd had a detailed account from someone before diving into this one. I hope this is helpful, and shows some of the pros and cons of this program. For me, the Pros outweighed the Cons... I'd do it again (but hopefully, I won't have to).

PS. I haven't done the blue pills yet... those are for the last few days... starting the day after tomorrow.

Aloha.

I appreciate this long post as I am sure many do. This is always helpful for people to see how it worked overall. Great results though btw.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I got a bottle. Will run sometime this spring or early summer. Just not sure when.

shyboy

Awards
I wonder how this will compare with Nutrex's new Lipo 6 black. Alot of the same ingredients.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ok after reading this I think i will start my bottle i got a bottle but the first day i took it and felt very sick. I think I am going to ramp up my dose start with just one am and one pre work out and then move to 2 etc. I think because i took the full dose of 3 the first day it may have affected me bad.

jts1486

Awards
First off, thanks to Starwerx for the great review.

I'm back, guys, and it's been a while. I finally finished up the Mitotropin cycle. I can't say I dropped 20 pounds or anything dramatic, but I definitely got through it pretty well. I started the cycle on Feb 8 and finished up the month later, as prescribed. That put my finish around March 8. In that 4 weeks I did drop 12 pounds, but did NOT drop any extra % body fat. That's hard to conceive, given the workouts I was doing (HIIT/xfit) and the high-protein diet protocol (Cal restrictive, about 1800/day) I was following, not to mention the advertised awesome fat-burning capabilities of Mitotropin, according to Gaspari.

But hey, I did lose weight over the month. When the Mitotropin ended I was a bit sorry to see it go, but didn't feel that I had "LOST" anything when they were all gone. I wasn't all that impressed, at the time.

--------

How about March? Well, I dicked around with my workout protocol, switched it up to weight training (Starting Strength/Rippetoe), sporadic xfit metcon tossed in as well. Let the diet range because I wasn't focused on it, and because I wanted to gain muscle mass while building strength. I was eating at or above mx, and so my weight for 3-4 weeks did not change.

Appetite was a BIG part of this. I can't say how much was due to Mitotropin and how much was due to the psychological effect of not having a "helper pill" placebo, but I definitely was hungrier and had a harder time controlling my eating. (It also didn't help that I wasn't focused on "control", because I was working on figuring out how many cals I needed to fuel muscle growth.)''

--------

Then I broke my arm snowboarding just over a week ago. Uh oh. No lifting for me. Time to go back on the metabolic conditioning workouts and cutting diet, back to 1000+ cal deficits per day. THIS time, I decided to go on a new approach and try the classic EC stack (Bronkaid 25mg and Caffeine Anhydrous 200mg, 3x daily). Since I'm already a caffeine addict, I had no risk here.

HOLY CRAP, this stuff works awesome. I'm down, fast. I workout high intensity first thing in the morning, fasted, before taking my first dose. That way my elevated heart rate happens at a "natural" (non-ephedrine) body state. Then post-workout I take the first dose, spread the other two before lunch and dinner. Appetite control has been EXCELLENT - at least as good as Mitotropin, and probably better. I've been able to average 1000 cal/day deficit EASILY (sticking around 1500 intake per day).

I'm also guessing that this EC stack is also boosting my BMR, but that's just a guess now. I'll have to wait another week or so, get another measurement, and see where I'm at. Still, at something like $20 total for a month of this stack (versus what you can buy Mitotropin for), I'm extremely impressed with the effectiveness. Just as an appetite suppressant alone, it's been very helpful.

Bottom line: Mitotropin was "nice", and a big help psychologically, and overall not a bad pill. No sides, questionable effect. Maybe a help chemically, as I maintained the 3 pound/week pace for that 188-176 stretch which was way off my 230-pound starting point.

EC Stack is still rocking my socks at the moment, though. Thanks for all your help, guys!

starwerx

Awards
Hi Guys,

Glad my last post was helpful for some of you.

It's been about a month to the day, since my last post. I wanted to follow up with my final results, and where I am now.

I ended up the program with a final weight of 149... 23 lbs lighter than when I started.

The blue pills at the end... I didn't see really anything from them. I didn't feel any different, and they didn't seem to affect my appearance or weight at all. I understand from other reviews and posts on Mitotropin, that they are a diuretic, so maybe if I had a bit less fat on my body I would have noticed a bit more of a tightening up? I'm not sure... I haven't had much diuretic experience.

After I completed the program, I was back to my normal diet. Vegetarian, but back on the simple carbs, fruits, and back on my regular dairy intake. I went up to about 152 lbs almost immediately, but have since hovered around there with no real change to my diet. My feeling is that i gained about 3 lbs of water weight back right away, and haven't really gained any fat since the end of the diet. It also seems to me that most of what I lost was actually fat... not just water or muscle... and actually I gained some muscle mass in my arms, chest and back thanks to that Iron Gym thing that I got.

Overall, I would definitely recommend the Mitotropin program. For me, it worked way better than I'd expected. I don't know if it was my strict adherence to the diet, or if the pills themselves are great fat burners... but I know that my results with the program overall were great. 30 days, 23 lbs lost... that's like infomercial-BS kind of fat loss.

I wasn't too tired all the time, but I was hungry and have pretty specific cravings... but I think that's to be expected with a sub-1500 calorie/day intake. I didn't feel like the diet was ever dangerous or unhealthy (like other thermogenics that have made me jittery), or like I was starving myself... and any gastro-intestinal/bathroom issues worked themselves out by day 4 or so.

Now that I've lost the fat and kept it off for a month, I'm going to focus my energies on building my chest, arms, abs and back, back up to where they were when I was in college 7 years ago. While I do that I'll be in here reading these forums like mad! So your tips on where to start will be much appreciated!

Thanks!
Aloha.