nitric oxide linked to colon cancer at MIT

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's a tarp! Screw you and your Adobe pdf file. I ****ing hate Adobe.

Now that that's out of the way...it seems very specific to cells under bacterial attack. There doesn't seem to be an immediate correlation between that and a workout pump.

MorningMetal

Awards
I'd be inclined to agree. It said NO is has specific functions for specific cells. Perhaps supplementing with NO while one is sick and has a fever or something would increase the risk of colon cancer, but i've been using NO almost religiously for 5-6 years now and i'm as healthy as a horse.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
anybody can link anything to cancer...stuff like that is getting pretty annoying..pretty soon u won't be able to take a **** without getting like sphincter hole cancer or something

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
anybody can link anything to cancer...stuff like that is getting pretty annoying..pretty soon u won't be able to take a **** without getting like sphincter hole cancer or something

Can you cite your references? 'Cause this has me really concerned...Sh1tting is one of my favorite past times.

:D:D:D:D:D

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Can you cite your references? 'Cause this has me really concerned...Sh1tting is one of my favorite past times.

:D:D:D:D:D
hahaha yeah bro sure. im going to start doing self tests. i will be using ex-lax and eating only chili for a month and logging it. lets see morgan spurlock (the supersize me guy) do that!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
That's why products like White FLOOD and Ragnarok come with antioxidants in them. It's because NO causes free radicals; nothing new.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Bread linked to cancer:

Study shows that 95% of people who had cancer consumed at least 3 pieces of toast every week.

Ok, now joking aside. Many many things can be linked to cancer in one way or the other. Even tomatoes have substances that could increase chances of getting cancer, but it doesn't mean its plain bad. It just means it can like so many other things. So I don't know how much I'd read into that.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
“Nitric oxide delivered by inflammatory cells, in particular, is important in causing changes in intestinal epithelial cells, setting the stage for cancer development,”

This study doesn't really say much...But I interperet this as N.O. MAY be needed to nurish a development of cancer. In other words, Not so much that N.O. causes cancer in any way but that the cancer may not survive/develop without N.O.
I could see where this could possibly lead to N.O. blockers being used as specific cancer treatment, much like A.I.'s are used for breast cancer treatment.
As far as N.O. boosters, they may increase free radicals, so supplementing with anti oxidants might be a good idea if you are a frequent user.