White flood and blood pressure

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone one know if wf can effect bp. I started wf on monday and on wednesday when i was at the dr. my blood pressure was through the roof. They took it 3 times and used different machines and cuffs. I also started using creatine prior to gym with wf and afte gym.

Wednesday 2/4
140/110
137/109
141/100

On Friday 1/30 my bloodpressure was 122/78

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Stimulants / Caffeine can cause a spike in blood pressure, and White FLOOD contains both.

We do offer White BLOOD which is caffeine & stimulant free.

But I would blame it on the stimulant content that can temporarily raise BP. It would happen with anything, even too much coffee.
That is why we recommend you cycle off for a period of time.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/blood-pressure/AN00792

RR

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Thanks

I did cycle off for 2 months. I only used it for 2 days when my bp went up. My bp should not have been that high 6 hours after i drank wf.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks

I did cycle off for 2 months. I only used it for 2 days when my bp went up. My bp should not have been that high 6 hours after i drank wf.
Could it be related to other things, such as stress? I know mine is always higher when I go into the doc's office.

And there's a hefty 200mg of caffeine + other stims in a full dose of WF. Even after 6 hours, it can cause that to happen.

That is good you cycled off for 2 months, however. It's the best way to utilize the product :)

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
My bp does not raise at dr. just 5 days prior i was at my normal 122/78. It has been in this range for over a year so it has to be the wf in my opinion. Obviously i am asking if anyone else has experienced this or not.

I drink 1 or 2 big cups of coffee every am and have bp checked after. Could it be anything with the no stuff in it

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I drink 1 or 2 big cups of coffee every am and have bp checked after. Could it be anything with the no stuff in it
It could be one of the ingredients in White FLOOD causing it, but I wouldn't be able to pinpoint which one. would be pure speculation on my part