Enough Prime??

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
I see that one of the most popular dosings of prime is 9ed with 2 bottles this would last about 26 days...imo not long enough... i have used prime before (2 bottles) at a mix of the 5/2 split and 6ed for about 45 days and i saw decent results nothing spectacular... can someone maybe tell me how i can get maximum results with only 2 bottles or is the 9ed an effective dosing to produce good results in just the 26 days.

Im looking for a decent strength gain. not realy lookin for size as i am tryin to recomp right now.
i am 5'6'' 152lbs roughly 10-12% bf
on flat bench my 3rm=300 i would like this to be at 315

oh i also dont have enough money for another bottle (got some serious financial struggles) so adding another bottle is out of the question...

thx for ur help guys.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I would rather run it at a lower dose for longer, rather than a higher dose for shorter.

Try the 9 ed for 26 days and see how it works for you

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw good results at 6ed 7 days a week. You may be less senstitive to it than me though.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
I saw nice results at 6ED at the 5 days on/2 days off split. Gonna take advantage of that Nutra special tomorrow, and get 2 more bottles.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would run Prime at 6 capsules per day, 7 days a week.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I would say run the 2 bottles at 9 a day, and if you are seeing results that warrant it find a way to grab another bottle. I ran 2 bottles at 6 a day (sitting at 215) and had solid results in both size and strength (strength on bigger lifts anyway). I am about to run 2 bottles at 9 a day and have a third if I am liking the results to go on (this will however be on a cut so its more of a strength retainer/slight builder and muscle sparer/slight gainer if I can balance my calories well).

Is that a feasible plan as I know you said a third was out of the Q. Its a month away so maybe a third could be done then?

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
it is possible that in a month i will have enough $ for more but not likely since i just realized im gonna need another bottle of PF to last somewhat as long as the others... damn usplabs, gotta love there **** but AP is about the only thing u can get away with buyin one bottle of and havin it last a month!

I am also contemplating running 9ed for the 1st week for a load and then just ride out the 6ed 7/0 any thought or pro/con's on that dosing???

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is possible that in a month i will have enough $ for more but not likely since i just realized im gonna need another bottle of PF to last somewhat as long as the others... damn usplabs, gotta love there **** but AP is about the only thing u can get away with buyin one bottle of and havin it last a month!

I am also contemplating running 9ed for the 1st week for a load and then just ride out the 6ed 7/0 any thought or pro/con's on that dosing???
I was told my Jacob that is a very good protocol; you build up the levels in your plasma and should still see the enhanced benefits of 9/day even after dropping the dosing down after the 1st week.

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
Sweet then thats what im gonna do should call for a good run... this will also be my first run of Jacked!!!