Anabolic Pump and dieting

flex13

Awards
Hey bros I just started AP today and I wanna make sure my diet is ok to go along with Ap. Here is my diet

meal 1: Before class in the morning I have 1 cup of oats and then protein shake with milk (2scoops)

Meal 2: Before the gym I have 5 eggs then make a shake with some creatine, xtend, and 1 scoop carb slam

Meal 3: When I get back from the gym I have about 5 scoops natty peanut butter with some chocolate milk nd sometimes some almonds or an apple

Meal 4: for dinner I either have a chicken breast (little seasoning), steak, or ground beef along with a potato

Meal 5: I usually have another potato (I love potatos) with some yogurt or almonds.

Meal 6: Another shake with milk 2 scoops with one bannana mixed in the blender.

I also have some other fruits such as apple or orange through out the day and sometimes I will add in another cup of oats.

I already have a nice build but I gained some fat in certain areas and this diet has worked very well for me so far, I am cutting up real nicely. My energy through out the day is also very good, high energy all day longm Also my workouts are great, usually there for about 130-145 ending every workout with some cardio. Let me know what u bros think.

evanpiercey

Awards
Looks pretty solid bro, but post workout, some carb slam would be good mixed with a little protein. I Use carb slam, love that stuff. But having 60-90 grams of waxy maize post workout along with 10-20 grams of protein would be great. Otherwise, looks great.

flex13

Awards
15 mintues before I have meal one then 15 minutes before I have my shake with the carb slam in it(pre workout) and again 15 minutes before meal 5

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Hey bros I just started AP today and I wanna make sure my diet is ok to go along with Ap. Here is my diet

meal 1: Before class in the morning I have 1 cup of oats and then protein shake with milk (2scoops)

Meal 2: Before the gym I have 5 eggs then make a shake with some creatine, xtend, and 1 scoop carb slam

Meal 3: When I get back from the gym I have about 5 scoops natty peanut butter with some chocolate milk nd sometimes some almonds or an apple

Meal 4: for dinner I either have a chicken breast (little seasoning), steak, or ground beef along with a potato

Meal 5: I usually have another potato (I love potatos) with some yogurt or almonds.

I also have some other fruits such as apple or orange through out the day and sometimes I will add in another cup of oats.

I already have a nice build but I gained some fat in certain areas and this diet has worked very well for me so far, I am cutting up real nicely. My energy through out the day is also very good, high energy all day longm Also my workouts are great, usually there for about 130-145 ending every workout with some cardio. Let me know what u bros think.

Try not to consume fats Post-workout...it'll slow absorption of the protein down that you take in...Meal 3 should either have a protein shake or some chicken or eggs along with some type of simple carb...your potato would be perfect Post-workout...

And try to avoid taking in carbs in your last two meals of the day...

My 2 cents.

flex13

Awards
Try not to consume fats Post-workout...it'll slow absorption of the protein down that you take in...Meal 3 should either have a protein shake or some chicken or eggs along with some type of simple carb...your potato would be perfect Post-workout...

And try to avoid taking in carbs in your last two meals of the day...

My 2 cents.
Thanks for the advice bro. I use to take three shakes a day but for some reason over the last few weeks I dropped my post workout shake. I guess I should add it back in

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice bro. I use to take three shakes a day but for some reason over the last few weeks I dropped my post workout shake. I guess I should add it back in

What was the reason for cutting it out? Have your results changed?

flex13

Awards
What was the reason for cutting it out? Have your results changed?
I dont really remember what my reason was I think I just got lazy but i did not notice any real differences because of dropping the shake.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

This meal is an epic fail lolol. You want protein and carbs in your post-workout meal; have chocolate milk, whey protein, and some complex carbs.

Where is your protein? You need ~30 g of protein every meal

For your last meal of the day you want slow digesting proteins. Try some cottage cheese and almonds or all natural peanut butter.

This diet may be working well for you but we are going to make your diet even better. Look at the comments I made above. Let's work via private message and we will perfect the diet. Before you message me, please take some time and read this article I have wrote:

http://www.usplabsdirect.com/forum/nutrition/1621-nutrition-everything-you-wanted-know-how-build-perfect-diet.html