- 02-03-2009, 06:15 PM
- 02-03-2009, 08:56 PM
I hear ya. I just tried using a mortar and pestle to grind up NP bulk BA for my extend. Don't bother doing this unless you have time and energy on your hands- 3 minutes to grind 10 grams and I started to break a sweat...i think i'll stick to adding it separately! Also, I would try a coffee grinder, but i don't have one.
02-03-2009, 09:05 PM
I guess its not micronized, but I never noticed an issue with dissolving it; just throw 2g in with your BA and swirl. And I take 2g straight preWO.
02-03-2009, 09:52 PM
02-03-2009, 11:16 PM
02-04-2009, 08:00 PM
I'm not concerned about it disolving. I'm concerned about an even distribution when mixed in with a tub of extend. I don't want any "hot spots". The NP version is large crystals. I'd bet they seperate when added to a tub of extend. I'll try to coffee grinder.
I'd like to get some extend, add BA and citruline malate and have everything in one easy to use container.
I'd bet there's a simmilar product available, but It wouldn't taste like watermellon extend
02-04-2009, 08:04 PM
Get the coffee grinder that you can push the button, then walk away. Makes things super simple.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
Similar Forum Threads
- By WATERLOGGED in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 17Last Post: 03-17-2004, 09:39 AM
- By nitro-sting in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2004, 10:54 AM
- By Nutz in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 02-28-2004, 03:35 PM
- By goes4ever in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2003, 07:06 AM
- By sepheus61 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-20-2003, 12:05 AM