thoughts on this for PCT
- 02-02-2009, 03:25 PM
- 02-02-2009, 04:46 PM
I would probably drop the Reversitol and switch to PCS or PCT Assist... That's just personal opinion. But for a short, mild cycle that would probably suffice.
02-02-2009, 05:24 PM
02-02-2009, 05:33 PM
02-02-2009, 05:38 PM
i think it would be great. Question do you have a serm on hand or have you run these products before and know you are not gyno prone?
02-02-2009, 05:40 PM
02-04-2009, 03:35 PM
Post Cycle Support would work well maybe even run it with Resversitol.
Resversitol weeks 1-4 as directed
Post Cycle Support weeks 3-6 taking 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.
Here is a link on otc pct.
02-04-2009, 03:49 PM
02-04-2009, 04:38 PM
02-04-2009, 05:36 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By halljo in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 12-14-2016, 04:03 PM
- By gruntjc in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-12-2014, 01:52 AM
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-16-2009, 05:45 PM
- By Lakevillethor in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-17-2004, 01:22 AM
- By handzilla in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 09-10-2004, 09:01 AM