CLA which one?

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys im new the product CLA and not exactly sure on how it works or how effective it is but after reading about the http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/86340-kill-fat-cells.html so im debating about getting the CLA Supreme Caps by nutraplanet or the new Ethyl ester or if there are any other good ones im looking to purchase so please let me know if you can tell me which ones are best..\
Thanks

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
I believe the ethyl ester ones are the best deal at 28 day supply for 8 bucks.

itln stln

itln stln

Awards
I went with Primordial Performance's CLA due to the low price on their website. Got 4 of them along with a coupon floating around with 10% off which was about $28 before shipping. The coupon is no longer active though.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the ethyl ester ones are primordial performance ones. I went with those too.

Torque

Torque

Awards
Do you think CLA while bulking would be useful?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know how CLA works exactly and what it does specifically? I am dosing NOW brand at 4-5 grams per day. Had to stop for a few days as I was gettting serious heartburn.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
cla didnt do jack for me. i went on it for 60 days at 5-6 a day. nada.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
ok alright thanks guys for letting me know i now know that i will be purchasing them, and cla while bulking wouldnt be that bad of an idea to help keep off some of the fat you gain, if not cla would be a good idea for when your done bulking

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone know how CLA works exactly and what it does specifically? I am dosing NOW brand at 4-5 grams per day. Had to stop for a few days as I was gettting serious heartburn.
Read the write-up here. I think they work well alongside some Sesamin, Alcar, Green Tea etc. Nothing mind-blowing on their own, but they help a little. PP stacks it with Green Tea and their Dermatherm as the Fat Loss Stack , while at NP we stack it like so http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/essential-efa-stack.html .