Geranamine from geranium oil extract vs synthesized

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just wondering if anyone else had opinions on this? I prefer the extracted FAAARRRRR better.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
how can u tell the differances?
wat do u feel are some of the diffrances?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
part of how you can tell is smell of caps, the oil extract ones have a light smell to them, the synthesized dont. Also, there is a difference between saying "geranamine a component of geranium oil" and "geranamine an extract of geranium oil".

i get a bit more nootropic quality and a bit less of the "medicine head" fuzziness from the oil extract at similar doses.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
i was looking at sum but really didnt think that there was a differance,
but good info

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
To avoid creating a new thread, I'll just ask here..

I recently purchased NP's Geranium Caps.. 60mg pre-workout and I don't notice much at all.. I'm thinking of jumping it up to 120mg.. Any thoughts?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try adding some caffeine. the geranium solo doesn't add a lot of feel if you dont also get some caffeine in with it, even if it is doing its thing in the background. like 100-200mg

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Try adding some caffeine. the geranium solo doesn't add a lot of feel if you dont also get some caffeine in with it, even if it is doing its thing in the background. like 100-200mg
Well darn.. I picked up the Geranium so I could avoid caff.. :(

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its still working for a lot of its effect, but it doesn't really give off a feel solo. you can try 120, but you may not notice a whole ton more in terms of feel either

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Its still working for a lot of its effect, but it doesn't really give off a feel solo. you can try 120, but you may not notice a whole ton more in terms of feel either
Okey dokey. Thanks a lot for the recommendations Easy.. I'll head to the grocery store and pick up some caff sometime this evening.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Well, took a cap of Geranium today, 60mg.. Took a 100mg tab of caffeine with it as well..

I'm fukcing wired. Good stuff.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, its odd for sure, doesn't take much else to really kick it in.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone really makes the extract. It would take literally tons of plant material for a serving of methyl-hexamine. (geranium)

A good synthesis should yield a m-hex with a very poignant smell.

Maybe I am wrong, but all of the companies I know are using synthesizes.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think anyone really makes the extract. It would take literally tons of plant material for a serving of methyl-hexamine. (geranium)

A good synthesis should yield a m-hex with a very poignant smell.

Maybe I am wrong, but all of the companies I know are using synthesizes.
Hmm both Genera + USP Labs state "an extract of geranium oil", not "a constituent of geranium oil", and those are the only 2 products out of what i've tried that have that smell.

specifically from Adrenaline by genera

Geranium Oil extracted for

2-Amino-4 methylhexane
Genera is related somehow or another to USP. Really Adrenaline + Y-rd have been much more enjoyable for me than other geranamine containing products.

krispykev

Awards
could anyone tell me if geranium oil, particularly by now foods.. will have a stimulant effect.. im a bit confused.. i just bought some, i havnt tried it as its late in the day.. and i know your comparing it to synthesized.. but when you say "geranamine from germanium oil" Im wondering if its the same thing.. Thanks