Dcp makes me get hot...

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not sexy either, I get hot like internally.

And someone told me in my earlier thread that dcp made them sweat more, I have overactive sweat glands and laffed off the sweating more, but to be honest, IM SWEATING SO DAMN MUCH NOW.

It feels good tho, I use to have to change my clothes cuz I sweat so much during workouts, now I find myself having to change clothes before my transition from cardio to weights or vice versa. My sweaty butt is coming earlier.

But, in any case this is normal right? errr I mean normal for me?

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
The raspberry ketones in the DCP act as a therrmogenic that plus the PLCAR which increases the amount of fat to be burned will raise your body temperature slightly. So yes you will sweat more taking this supplement. No worries!

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The raspberry ketones in the DCP act as a therrmogenic that plus the PLCAR which increases the amount of fat to be burned will raise your body temperature slightly. So yes you will sweat more taking this supplement. No worries!

sweet, just making sure. I drink plenty of water because of my condition and always have so im sure on that aspect ill be fine.

thx for the response.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
No problem! How is DCP working for you so far, other than that?

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No problem! How is DCP working for you so far, other than that?
pretty good tho ive been taking them for about 3 days or so.
Ive gone from 195~ on the 25th, to my current weight 190.2.
My stomach is definitely not bloating anymore and I feel much better from that area.

im also taking leviathan reloaded, some gold standard whey and some bcaa's, although I only added the whey and bcaa's yesterday.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Can't say i've noticed, but I have heard others say the same... so it's definitely not just you

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats the way it works in most people with an increase in sweating and body heat.

It does not do that to me unless I take it with carbs and a p-slin type product.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats the way it works in most people with an increase in sweating and body heat.

It does not do that to me unless I take it with carbs and a p-slin type product.
yea, I can really feel it in my neck. My neck just feels hot.
Its a wierd feeling but im seeing some results so its all good.
Lucky for me ive learned how to deal with sweat on my own.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
P00n, you should seriously try Poseidon or some other product that contains real naicin. (that that sustained release/no-flush nonsense) I bet you'd literally catch fire. :)

Yeah, I think I mentioned to you or maybe someone else in another thread regarding DCP, I hope you like to sweat. ;)

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
P00n, you should seriously try Poseidon or some other product that contains real naicin. (that that sustained release/no-flush nonsense) I bet you'd literally catch fire. :)

Yeah, I think I mentioned to you or maybe someone else in another thread regarding DCP, I hope you like to sweat. ;)

:lmao:

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
im also taking leviathan reloaded.

I bet that is what is making you sweat. I do not notice any increase in sweating while I am on DCP. I take 8-9 tabs/day and DCP works great.

ahah yeah and take a 500mg tab of niacin (not the noflush type, pure b-3), you will go nuclear!!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Poseidon FTW!

Ya i noticed some increased heat on DCP and for someone who sweats alot anyway it is kinda funny so i kno how u feel. Great stuff tho!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1