Dcp makes me get hot...

  1. Dcp makes me get hot...


    not sexy either, I get hot like internally.

    And someone told me in my earlier thread that dcp made them sweat more, I have overactive sweat glands and laffed off the sweating more, but to be honest, IM SWEATING SO DAMN MUCH NOW.

    It feels good tho, I use to have to change my clothes cuz I sweat so much during workouts, now I find myself having to change clothes before my transition from cardio to weights or vice versa. My sweaty butt is coming earlier.

    But, in any case this is normal right? errr I mean normal for me?


  2. The raspberry ketones in the DCP act as a therrmogenic that plus the PLCAR which increases the amount of fat to be burned will raise your body temperature slightly. So yes you will sweat more taking this supplement. No worries!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    The raspberry ketones in the DCP act as a therrmogenic that plus the PLCAR which increases the amount of fat to be burned will raise your body temperature slightly. So yes you will sweat more taking this supplement. No worries!

    sweet, just making sure. I drink plenty of water because of my condition and always have so im sure on that aspect ill be fine.

    thx for the response.
    •   
       


  4. No problem! How is DCP working for you so far, other than that?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    No problem! How is DCP working for you so far, other than that?
    pretty good tho ive been taking them for about 3 days or so.
    Ive gone from 195~ on the 25th, to my current weight 190.2.
    My stomach is definitely not bloating anymore and I feel much better from that area.

    im also taking leviathan reloaded, some gold standard whey and some bcaa's, although I only added the whey and bcaa's yesterday.

  6. Can't say i've noticed, but I have heard others say the same... so it's definitely not just you

  7. Thats the way it works in most people with an increase in sweating and body heat.

    It does not do that to me unless I take it with carbs and a p-slin type product.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Thats the way it works in most people with an increase in sweating and body heat.

    It does not do that to me unless I take it with carbs and a p-slin type product.
    yea, I can really feel it in my neck. My neck just feels hot.
    Its a wierd feeling but im seeing some results so its all good.
    Lucky for me ive learned how to deal with sweat on my own.

  9. P00n, you should seriously try Poseidon or some other product that contains real naicin. (that that sustained release/no-flush nonsense) I bet you'd literally catch fire.

    Yeah, I think I mentioned to you or maybe someone else in another thread regarding DCP, I hope you like to sweat.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    P00n, you should seriously try Poseidon or some other product that contains real naicin. (that that sustained release/no-flush nonsense) I bet you'd literally catch fire.

    Yeah, I think I mentioned to you or maybe someone else in another thread regarding DCP, I hope you like to sweat.



  11. Quote Originally Posted by p00ndawg View Post
    im also taking leviathan reloaded.

    I bet that is what is making you sweat. I do not notice any increase in sweating while I am on DCP. I take 8-9 tabs/day and DCP works great.



    ahah yeah and take a 500mg tab of niacin (not the noflush type, pure b-3), you will go nuclear!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    P00n, you should seriously try Poseidon or some other product that contains real naicin. (that that sustained release/no-flush nonsense) I bet you'd literally catch fire.

    Yeah, I think I mentioned to you or maybe someone else in another thread regarding DCP, I hope you like to sweat.
    Poseidon FTW!

    Ya i noticed some increased heat on DCP and for someone who sweats alot anyway it is kinda funny so i kno how u feel. Great stuff tho!
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. This makes me want to try Glycergrow...
    By dhuge67 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 06:13 AM
  2. HGH - good makes?
    By TT6sp in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 01:25 PM
  3. Makes you think....
    By Big Matt in forum Politics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 10:11 AM
  4. who here makes TREN?
    By neverstop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 08:07 PM
Log in
Log in