Coenzyme Q10

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
today someone GAVE me 6 bottles of CoQ10 from Purity Products.

i cant find as much info as i would like about this.
i hear it is good for the cadiovascular system and just about every cell in the body and can aid muscle cells in ATP production. So i have started today.

who has tried it and what was the result?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love it and take 150mg a day, split into 50 morning 100 night. Its just a very usefull health supplement.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very useful. I think a recent study showed some carry over into muscle gain or recovery somehow as well.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome stuff I take 100mg a day.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
If some one gave you 6 bottles then you hit the jackpot. That stuff is crazy expensive. I just started taking 100 mg a day myself.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of most required (and overlooked) compounds in the body. It's a necessary cofactor in pretty much every cell function.

Expect better recovery and more energy. depending on what else you are taking, you can expect it to aid in fatloss as well.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Its a good addition if your taking cycle support. I belive the RYR strips your body of CoQ10.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a good addition if your taking cycle support. I belive the RYR strips your body of CoQ10.
Cycle support contains Idebenone a synthetic variant of one of life's most essential biochemicals, Coenzyme Q10. Co Q10 is an important antioxidant component of the lipid (fatty) membranes that surround all cells, as well as the lipid membranes surrounding the various organelles ("little organs"), such as mitochondria and microsomes, inside cells.

davez325

davez325

Awards
What brands are reasonably priced?? Been looking into em but cant find decent price on em. LOL

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
One of most required (and overlooked) compounds in the body. It's a necessary cofactor in pretty much every cell function.

Expect better recovery and more energy. depending on what else you are taking, you can expect it to aid in fatloss as well.
it sounds awesome.
im glad to be taking it. the ones i have also have i think 60mg ginkgo biloba.

i'm not concerned with fat loss at this time but will do a little cutting up in another 2 months. so i will probably take some now and save some for then if i think it's a good idea.

i read via wikipedia it is about totally insoluble in water and has only limited solubility in fats but is still soluble and bioactive orally, although not to a large degree.

So i try to take these when i am also taking in fats or oils. i pop the fish oil caps when i swollow these coq10 pills. the pills themselves are softgel type caps that infact are oil filled themselves. i just think that the more fat you take in the better the bioavailability will be at the time it is floating around in your guts.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Cycle support contains Idebenone a synthetic variant of one of life's most essential biochemicals, Coenzyme Q10. Co Q10 is an important antioxidant component of the lipid (fatty) membranes that surround all cells, as well as the lipid membranes surrounding the various organelles ("little organs"), such as mitochondria and microsomes, inside cells.

Just to clarify, its a synthetic analogue. So it may have similar properties, but I would personally still supplement with actual CoQ10.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to clarify, its a synthetic analogue. So it may have similar properties, but I would personally still supplement with actual CoQ10.
I would take them both, as idebenone is very valuable in neural antioxidation, whereas different forms of coq-10 are potent in the rest of the body.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What brands are reasonably priced?? Been looking into em but cant find decent price on em. LOL
Many that I have seen are dosed at 100, 200, 400 mg hence the high price. I found some at 50 mg for $10.99 30ct bottle.

Is it better to have several small doses or buy the 200mg?
Or what dosage is recommended?

BodyGirl05

Awards
This vitamin is very useful in maintaining and regulating cardiovascular heath. It also helps to strengthen your immune system. Take it if you feel that it can improve your health. There are more gains than losses in taking this vitamin.