- 01-29-2009, 09:46 AM
I posted this in the anti-aging forum this am then thought since I am asking for supplement/food help that I should copy it here.
My Dr. switched me from test-e to clomid for fertility reasons. Problem is that since I went off the test and started taking clomid
1. depression came back
2. next to zero libido
3. lack of morning wood
4. lost hardness
I probably screwed up but a month ago I started taking 100mg of test-e with my clomid to see if it would help my libido get back on track. My test levels jumped to 1000. I noticed my boys shrinking so I stopped.
One of the issues is I know my E2 has to be high. Nips are sore.
So, I have a little bit of l-dex left so taking that a little but..............
are there any supplements for
1. help regulate E2 or with being on just clomid would I even need to take anything or will clomid bring it back to good levels
2. libido, i read all these posts saying all these supps made people into studs, horny and more but i dont have faith in supplements. I want Dr. to give me proviron but that wont happen. So, is there any supps that will help with my libido, hardness, desire but not mess with my hormones/sperm production.
- 01-29-2009, 10:50 AM
to regulate E2..no idea
however but for libido you can try , , trib, the horny mack jack stack on NP..those should help
01-29-2009, 11:40 AM
01-29-2009, 12:01 PM
DTH has been the best natural supplement for me when it comes to libido and other things...cialis is my preferred prescription medication for times when i need a lil boost...im not sure but maybe an AI will help with the high E2 as in some ATD...
01-29-2009, 01:29 PM
Doesnt DHT raise estrogen? I have all the viagra I need and can get samples of cialis if i want but they have nothing to do with libido/desire. They obviously do work on the hardness
01-29-2009, 04:47 PM
01-29-2009, 07:28 PM
01-29-2009, 08:49 PM
One thing always overlookedin these threads in prolactin.
For most men, elevated prolactin leads to decreased libido.
for me, P-5-P which controls increased prolactin levels has been a God send!!
01-29-2009, 11:10 PM
01-30-2009, 08:03 AM
01-30-2009, 10:06 AM
01-30-2009, 03:16 PM
Some of these test boosters like Diesel Test are so strong that they may have some impact on libido.
What I would recommend is a product called Paravol.
It is famous amongst steroid users to get sexual function back after a cycle.
I do not know how long you have been on Test but the longer you have, the harder it will be to get your test back to normal naturally. If you were on HRT to begin with, that tells me that you probably had low test levels to begin with.
If I were you, Id stick with the Clomid as per the docs recommendations. Keep doing that for at least a few more weeks and try some Paravol to get sexual function back going.
P.S. you can probably get better help in the Steroids section
01-30-2009, 03:25 PM
I've used paravol and saw no benefit from it at all. 4 DTHC or 5 pumps sustain is the best that it gets. At least for me and most other users.
01-30-2009, 04:21 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By rob1880 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-25-2010, 04:28 PM
- By atlninja82 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 04-20-2010, 03:31 PM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum Weight LossReplies: 39Last Post: 02-10-2008, 10:39 PM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum PicsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2007, 03:48 AM
- By Nullifidian in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2005, 03:27 PM