fav. supplement for promoting muscle gain

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
im just curious as to what others like....i know FOOD IS THE BEST for building muscle....im not looking to see if there is a magic pill.... and i know there are no magic pills/powders.......just curious as of which NATURAL supplement you have like that PROMOTED muscle gain...bottom line

thanks, justin

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
The Fork brutha

-Grass Fed Beef
-EFA's
- Creatine, I love Cre2 by MST
-BCAA's
- Havoc

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i was gunna give that a try but i got some more green mag instead.....it works, why change it.....you guys think my diet is too insane??

i got to staples in it.....
1) 12 hard boiled eggs daily=====960 cals.====96g. protein

2) 1/2 gallon of milk...some times more======1280 cals.====64g. protein

thats only a little part...i have turkey, chicken, steak, and other tasty stuff....i always thought it was a little much, but im a ectomorph.....i started the 12 eggs and half gallon of milk a day, 2 weeks ago and im gaining nicely.....about 5 pounds so fare.....thats really good for me actually

im really bored and its too cold to do anything fun here where i live.....thats the reasoning behind my rambling on about my diet and this thread being created.... all you lucky bastards in calfornia dont know how good you got! :rasp:

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
and you are aware havoc is a steroid right dude?? i only say this because i said natural but i dont really care..i just wanna talk lol

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i also wanna try that LG EAA & BCAA product there.....looks good, any one tried it??

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I wish there was more feedback on PRIME.

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
I did the high egg diet for a month, definatelty felt stronger- ive heard this has to do with the fact that testosterone is synthesized in the body from cholesterol which everyone knows eggs are loaded with (the good kind). Plus i love eggs so it was easy. Glad to hear your making gains. Anyway Im in the same boat you are. I understand tha fact that there is no magic pill but if there was something that could allow you to gain even a pound or two of solid muscle more, in say an 8 week period, then I would use that product. Eventually, over a year or two, you will have gained an extra 6-12 pounds of muscle- solid gains. So ive begun a search for such a product, what ive come up with so far, besides the basics of course, is nothing haha, well nothing i can prove anyway. But a couple that look interesting are ecdysterones (if a good delievery system is developed, something LG is working on), and torabolic, marketed under the name "anabeuterol." Take a look at these, i was impressed by some of the literature out there on these substances

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
No Havoc isn't a steroid, you can by it over at nutraplanet. IMO your overdoing it with the eggs and milk, if you want to make some good clean gains I would some AP or Pslin with bcaa/creatine/carbo combo.....I'm not a hardgainer nor an ecto.

Will Wagner

Awards
No Havoc isn't a steroid, you can by it over at nutraplanet. IMO your overdoing it with the eggs and milk, if you want to make some good clean gains I would some AP or Pslin with bcaa/creatine/carbo combo.....I'm not a hardgainer nor an ectIZE][/I]
Um ya its a prohormone therfore= steroid. Its legal but still a steroid.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Um ya its a prohormone therfore= steroid. Its legal but still a steroid.
True, but do prohormones fall into the same context as "steroid"... If it was an actual "steroid" it wouldnt be sold otc???

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Are you joking..?
No wrass my friend I'm not joking. My impression was that the only reason why a prohormone like Havoc has continued to be sold was the fact that it didnt fall under the same category a an aas.....we all know what Havoc really is.*wink**wink*

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
So it's a legal steroid, thanks for clearing that up.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whey protein would be my favorite supplement for promoting muscle gains.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive heard this has to do with the fact that testosterone is synthesized in the body from cholesterol which everyone knows eggs are loaded with (the good kind).
actually its the saturated fats. the cholesterol in eggs gets broken down in your stomach, but the saturated fats get processed by your liver into cholesterol :)

i'd say alaskan sockeye salmon is my favorite supplement for muscle gain :D

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
HAVOC ISNT A PH IT IS A FULL BLOW STEROID!:frustrate:frustrate

i took it..gained 8 pounds kept it too, but the thing is, i got shutdown really hard! i didnt like that so im never gunna go back until im HIV positive that my natty gains have stopped completely.... (no offense if you got HIV, south park joke)

and im curious as to what your using for PCT dude??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So it's a legal steroid, thanks for clearing that up.

its a "not yet found to be illegal" steroid is probably a better way to put it. When Bill Clinton's team created the DSHEA, I don't think he realized that he was creating a gateway where drugs that were never used pharmaceutically could be sold saying "dietary supplement" on the label, and it would be the FDA's responsibility to find them and waste investigative time to prove that they weren't dietary supplements after all

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
thanks Easy!
you da man!
what you using for PCT ryan.......i used a SERM called clomiphene......nolvadex (no NOT NOVEDEX XT) would work, but i cant imagine anything over the counter thats too good at bringin you back....maybe some of the new ones they got out, but when i took it they didnt have any of that.....
and get at me on that PM!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
If you already use Green MAG, you should add in GlycerGROW. Very, very effective and synergetic for mass gain

Casein protein, and also throw in something like Powerfull, or Blue UP.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
for me it is Prime. The strength increases help me build bigger and more dense muscles.

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
Hey Justin try this stack i`m not unfamiliar with AAS as i`ve done my share from competitions and etc but this something i took and still take to get amazing results..

Pre Work Out.....5grms of L-Glutamine
500 mg of Tribestan Tribulus
1 scoop of Size On this stuff rocks (Gaspari Nutrition)
2 Purple K`s
drink this 30mn before your workout in a water bottle 500ml put 5 grms more of Glutamine with it and a Red Bull sugar free mix with 8 ounce of water and sip during workout..

After workout..drink whey protien shake 50grms of protein mixed with 5gms more of Glutamine and 2 more Purple K..

Morning after breakfast.. take 500-1000 mg of Tribestan Tribulus with 5grms of Glutamine

Before bed ZMA and 5grms of Glutamine..

I`ve learned this program from a friend and pro bodybuilder and i swear its worked wonders for gains..Train like an animal and do 1 body part a day back,arms,legs,chest,delts all on seperate days..and workout 5 days a week and hard reps between 6-8 to 10-15.

I`ve done this after i did many cycles and can honestly say with the hard work i put in the gym to nutrition i became if not stronger and bigger without the gear...God bless and hope you achieve your goals..

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
Glutamine a bodybuilders best friend don`t be a stranger to it as its wonderfull for anticatabolic properties..The harder you train with Glutamine the more you`l see results.But don`t be like some dope on here thinking that you can gain 20lbs in a month with prohormones or juice cause all that is BS..Even a month on gear won`t show much results be patient and like i said eat like a horse and grow like a elephant no one can get anywhere without hard work..Supplements are just that an aid not a magic pill even juice isn`t gona do **** if you work out and eat like a bird...

jmill05

Awards
Cre02 is probably the best creatine i have taken - good pumps and strong gains. You want to get your aminos in to repair yourslef and keep gaining musle.
Food is best but aminos will give it that extra edge...

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
RR i already do GG, and yah, what the hell are purple K's??

and im gunna give cre02 a try after GM..........and ill just use the rest of my xtend for that stack if i do it as it already hasglutmne n it........and im gunna try that blue-up eventually..........i dont like taking to much at once cuz i dont know whats workin and whats not...........

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Im going to start taking a casein shake during times of boredom, or times i havent eaten in a hour or so. Try and keep a steady influx of AA's streaming.....keep a positive nitrogen balance at all times. Im gonna just buy a fairly decent casein and have a few shakes a day on top of my bedtime shake (take an hour before sleep)

Also, make your own protein bars. I have literally 50 different recipes for bars. EAsy way to add calories (lean ones) and you can control what you want in them

Another thing i have been doing is this......taking 8-10 chicken breast.....putting them in a crockpot with about a 1/2 bottle of BBQ sauce. The chicken shreads so easily and is extremely tender. You can easily eat a chicken breast in less than 3 minutes because of how tender it is. Some folks will scream at the carbs from the BBQ sauce, but at that point, I believe they are splitting hairs with the carb thing.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
non of those were close to natural dude, i know ph's and steroids will give me gains

any way, i might do igf-2 and "top gear" by appnutt....not sure thoiugh, i gotta wait for top gear to hit stores.............

LifeSize

Awards
Lots of lean animal proteins (fish, turkey, chicken, beef, pork, random animals like buffalo, deer, boar, etc), carbs from potatoes and cheerios, skim milk, peanutbutter, seeds/nuts..

Champion Nutrition Whey Stack - Cookies n Creme, Chocolate, Cocoa-Mocha, Vanilla.
AnimalFlex - Joints
AnimalNitro - EAA's
AnimalOmega - EFA's
AnimalPak - Vitamins
Creatine Mono Hydrate
Uni-Liver - 4x am, 4x pm, +2 w/ every meal.
Liv-52 - Liver Support
ZMA - GH Release

You don't need the flex if you're joints are fine... Uni-Liver is so cheap, why not provide an alternative source of protein and aminos. Liv-52 because I run gear, dnp, and sometimes not enough water intake..

These are my staples, I buy em in 3 months supply, runs me like 120-150 depending on the deals.. Not too bad.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah, i got my staples.....i just read a study about xtend...that stuff is amazing i guess......i have a jug, but the thing is, i got the kind that taste like watermelon jolly ranchers which is amazing, but it makes my mixing cup smell gross, no matter what way i clean it, and it makes anything else i put in it taste gross, so i got me a specific mixing cup for it

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
DTHC and 50% cissus mega dosed
power
strength and hella endurance!!!
and the way u feel from the cissus! HOLY SH!T!!!
not to mention that u drop fat like crazy from the cort control!

DillonLoomis

DillonLoomis

Awards
just93 What's up man - check out SNS X-Gels. I am about to order some for myself here soon. Has gotten great reviews all over these forums as well as on supplementreviews.com

Great for lean muscle/strength gains. Beware of DOMS though! Best of luck :) Let me know what you find that you like.

DillonLoomis

DillonLoomis

Awards
Nice 7 year bump!
Haha sorry man! Is this frowned upon on the site?

I obviously had no idea the last post was so long ago. I just stumbled across the thread and gave my two cents. And would be good to know the full meaning of bump (I think it's just bringing a thread to the top and making it more recent).

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
X Gels, Bulbine. 7 years is chill.

You'd get **** if you made a new thread anyways.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong old threat lol.

7 years ago my facorite supp was ArA and it still is!