My stats so you guys can help me out.

brian101883

Awards
I just made a post titled " New to prohormones" My stats are I worked out in high school alot then I stopped. But now I have been working out hard for about 4 months and I have been taking Cell tech, Protein powder, Creakic, Gakic, and Nano Vapor. I have seen decent gains but would like to see more. I am 5"11 183 pounds and my BF% is around 12. So any help would be awesome on what a good first cycle might be. And all the precauitions I need to take as far as like PCT. Thank your very much

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
umm... how old are you?
after 4 months of lifting you definitely don't need a cycle....

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
I just made a post titled " New to prohormones" My stats are I worked out in high school alot then I stopped. But now I have been working out hard for about 4 months and I have been taking Cell tech, Protein powder, Creakic, Gakic, and Nano Vapor. I have seen decent gains but would like to see more. I am 5"11 183 pounds and my BF% is around 12. So any help would be awesome on what a good first cycle might be. And all the precauitions I need to take as far as like PCT. Thank your very much
drop all the muscle tech first of all.

Secondly, you sound like you don't know the first thing about steroids, and nobody is going to spoon feed you around here when it comes to this stuff. Stick to taking protein, creatine mono, and a good diet. Stick with that for a few years, and in the meantime read up religiously on steroids and PCT's. Saturate yourself with knowledge, and make your decision later once you have some experience and knowledge under your belt so you don't **** yourself up.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
drop all the muscle tech first of all.

Secondly, you sound like you don't know the first thing about steroids, and nobody is going to spoon feed you around here when it comes to this stuff. Stick to taking protein, creatine mono, and a good diet. Stick with that for a few years, and in the meantime read up religiously on steroids and PCT's. Saturate yourself with knowledge, and make your decision later once you have some experience and knowledge under your belt so you don't **** yourself up.
I agree, stay away from Muscle-tech, that stack must be costing you a small fortune. Stick to a solid diet and the weights for a while. Ph's are tempting because it seems like easy muscle but in the long run its beneficial to hold off. When you're ready hit the search button, there is tons of great information in these forums.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
MuscleTech = JUNK. Get rid of it all. Stop wasting money. Buy the staple stuff: whey protein, good multi, fish oil, solid diet, solid lifting routine, rest

I do not use creatine, so I cannot recommend it.

You do NOT need pro-hormones or AAS.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Steroids are the last thing you should be thinking about t this point. Stick to the basics.