short and sweet dymethazine thread

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
Hello everyone, I just wanted to to let everyone know what my thoughts of dymethazine are. Im 25 years old I have been lifting weights since 17 when I started the cycle I was 5'10 232 and the strongest product I have taken besides this one was bold, and I only ran it for a month.
I started this product on the 17th of January at 15 mg a day. On tuesday I started to take 30mg. Along with this product I have been taking cycle support twice a day along with 400 mg of SAMe. So I was really nervous to take this product I am really paranoid about taking new products so I havn't got much experience with these sort of products.
So basically to sum it up this product is great my training partner has been on bold for a month and put on ten pounds I went from 232 to 240 in one week. And bold is a really good product as well. Today was chest day and before my 1 rep max on bench was 405 and today I put up 425 and was repping 375 on bench for 8-10 rep sets. this product is just crazy. Blood pressure is 119 over 65 no increase in acne, no hairloss, no back pumps still have a strong sex drive. No side effects at all and like I said before I am totally paranoid so any little thing I would notice.
I have never taken a product that gives me this intense pumps ever. I started this product with a regular creatine mono and no shotgun but the pumps were crazy so I stopped using the creatine and the no shotgun so all I use now is dymethazine and 200 mg of caffeine pre workout.
I would love to answer any questions that anyone may have I can let people know what I have done with my diet and training during this cycle. So if I can help anyone in any way please let me know.
Thanks for your time everyone.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is in the wronge section....

But

Did you get before during and after blood work on this? mainly to see how it effects liver enzymes? along with HDL and LDL cholesterol? and test levels, E2 and prolactin?

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
sorry about posting this in the wrong sections, no before bloodwork, I should of but for all intense purposes i've heard this product is mild all things considered. But then again it is hard to tell without before and after bloodwork so im just giving my honest opinion on a new product.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
mild ? T thought it was ment to be like superdrol x 2

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
Supposedly less toxic though because it has some sort of slow release effect? Crazy business.