GNC Mega Man Sport: Yellow Pee
- 01-26-2009, 06:58 PM
- 01-26-2009, 06:59 PM
01-26-2009, 07:01 PM
noiceeee, lol i wasnt really worried but just curiouse if its normal.
does anyone know why it become soooo yellow? like does this happen wit other supp like dis?
01-26-2009, 07:03 PM
01-26-2009, 07:21 PM
01-26-2009, 08:16 PM
I normally take one at a time instead of 2 tablets as it says that way you arnt just pissing away vitamins.
01-26-2009, 08:35 PM
01-26-2009, 08:49 PM
B vitamins are the most commonly blamed for urine color, but really any vitamins can do it. Alot of the vitamins you take aren't absorbed by your body and just get flushed out your system. The body can only absorb so many vit/min at once, wich is a good reason to spit your dose up, and don't buy something JUST because it has "66,799%" of the USRA of something. It's most likely wasted, and can actually hinder your uptake of other key vit/min that your body really needs.
Dehydration also causes excessive urine color, so make sure your drinking lots of water.
01-26-2009, 08:57 PM
haha lol i started with two as well and my pee looked like freaking straight mountain dew lol... i was like DAMNN... ive now switched to one at a time...
01-26-2009, 11:17 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By poison in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 10-20-2009, 02:08 PM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 13Last Post: 09-24-2008, 10:30 AM
- By vika808 in forum SupplementsReplies: 37Last Post: 11-30-2007, 03:28 PM
- By j0sh710 in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 08-21-2007, 08:11 PM
- By lbarber in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2006, 01:57 AM