on non workout days..

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
should i be taking leviathan, dcp, whey and amino acids?

im thinking i should not take the whey and amino acids, but im not sure why.

any clarifications welcomed!

thanks!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Personally I would, you still need the protein to maintain muscle. And BCAA's will still aid in preventing muscle from breaking down while using the fat loss products.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Personally I would, you still need the protein to maintain muscle. And BCAA's will still aid in preventing muscle from breaking down while using the fat loss products.

you're very helpful, thank you for answering my questions.

I just have one more, I plan on using my aminos about 30 min before i run is this a good time to be drinking them?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would use some before your run and about 30 min after. That way you have them in you for the run, but after the run when your all pumped and blood is circulating they will be forced into your muscle quickly.

I sometimes make some and drink them here and there through the day or at night.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would use some before your run and about 30 min after. That way you have them in you for the run, but after the run when your all pumped and blood is circulating they will be forced into your muscle quickly.

I sometimes make some and drink them here and there through the day or at night.
Thank you once again for the advice, of course, other opinions welcomed.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
here's my opinion...unlike training nutrition doesn't takes days off. post workout recovery takes longer than the digestion of your post workout shake! all the supps listed should be used everyday!

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
here's my opinion...unlike training nutrition doesn't takes days off. post workout recovery takes longer than the digestion of your post workout shake! all the supps listed should be used everyday!

thank you for the words of wisdom. Makes alot of sense.

dexterford

Awards
also, if you're lifting hard, then your muscles are still rebuilding on "off" days, so supps are just as vital during those times.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I personaly don't take my whey or aminos on off days, since I'm not working out I feel I don't need them since I can have whole food all day. But that's your choice, neither way is wrong.
The Levi and DCP yes, I would take those.