Prime Dosing??

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hear you need 9 caps a day. IS that 7 days a week or just 5? Tell me a good dosing protocal and if it actually works. Have one bottle on the way...

Thanks

deathreaver

deathreaver

Awards
I found 8 caps on lifting days and 4 on off days works well for me ( lift 3 days a week) I do 5 days on 2 days off

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take 6 caps a day 5 days on 2 days off but soon I'm going to take 8 caps a day 5 days on 2 days off:D

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how is that working out for you? Notice results with 8 or 6, etc...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on day 18 at 6 caps a day and I'm starting to notice a difference for sure:D going to bump it up to 8 a day in 2 weeks.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well 18 days it's not that long but I'm not doing a lot of weights I have an MMA training schedule but every weight workout I've done in those 18 days my reps have gone up and getting stonger, my cardio is up a lot more and I have noticed my body is looking a bit better as well. In a couple weeks I will be taking 8 caps a day and will be focusing strictly on weights for 3 weeks so I will see how much I increase in my weights and size but for my MMA schedule I'm seeing a big difference in 18 days for sure.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
O and I also take Jacked and powerfull with it :p

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
General dosing is 6 caps a day for 5 days with 2 days off. If you are going with 9 caps i would suggest taking these at that dose on workout days only with either taking a couple of days off it a week or dropping the dose on non-workout days. If you run them continuous then run them for 8-12 weeks and take at least 4-8 week off before starting them again.

Well 18 days it's not that long but I'm not doing a lot of weights I have an MMA training schedule but every weight workout I've done in those 18 days my reps have gone up and getting stonger, my cardio is up a lot more and I have noticed my body is looking a bit better as well. In a couple weeks I will be taking 8 caps a day and will be focusing strictly on weights for 3 weeks so I will see how much I increase in my weights and size but for my MMA schedule I'm seeing a big difference in 18 days for sure.
How is your recovery?

Are you entering into each training session feeling Fresh and ready to go..or for the MMA guys out there ready to roll?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With out a doubt better recovery and strength and with the help of Jacked witch I still can't believe how much it makes my cardio and muscle endurance better. For powerfull I never tried the old powerfull but I love it my sleep is amazing, I wake up feeling like I had the best sleep every morning, I had 5 hour sleep last night and it feels like I had a 9 hour sleep. I'm very impressed with USP Labs:D Before I started taking this stack I was having a hard time getting in really good shape for the grappling competition I have February 8th and now just in 18 days I can roll with everyone in my MMA class forever without getting tired its awesome I love it:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kool4445 Anabolics 10
Supplements 19
23con Supplements 3
toosmall Supplements 5
Supplements 7