Best all in one: BCAAs Alanine & Creatine?

zieglmv9

zieglmv9

Awards
Hello all,

Is there any good supp out there that is basically an all-in-one? I regularly use protein powders and would like to add some BCAAs, or alanine or some small doses of creatine. I run track (jumps and sprints up to 400m) and am training A LOT this off season. Im lifting 3x a week and running about 10-15 miles a week. I've been training hard for about a month and I feel like I have hit a wall (sore muscle stiffness and joint pain). I would like some kind of all-in-one for some convience, and it does not have to be a pre-workout drink, but im not pickey. Thanks.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
uhmmm

ESSENTIALS!!!!

BCAAs creatine beta alanine and multi

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
Hello all,

Is there any good supp out there that is basically an all-in-one? I regularly use protein powders and would like to add some BCAAs, or alanine or some small doses of creatine. I run track (jumps and sprints up to 400m) and am training A LOT this off season. Im lifting 3x a week and running about 10-15 miles a week. I've been training hard for about a month and I feel like I have hit a wall (sore muscle stiffness and joint pain). I would like some kind of all-in-one for some convience, and it does not have to be a pre-workout drink, but im not pickey. Thanks.
You havent hit a wall after a month of hard training.
Rather, overenthusiasm led to overtraining.

there are all in one preworkout powders like the NO shotgun, or you could try scivation Xtend with regular creatine mono.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
essentials by anabolic inovations got you covered

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Essentials, or I'd go with Ragnarok but I don't believe that contains BCAAs. However it's a really good 'all in one' product.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic Switch by MRI

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Xtend seems to be very popular for BCAA supplement. Its also got citrulline malate to help with endurance. Bulk BA is good and cheap.

zieglmv9

zieglmv9

Awards
Thanks alot! I have looked at anabolic switch in the past. I heard it was "good not great". Any thoughts? Essentials seems to be popular. Good results? I know GNC is kind of unpopular around here, but is is very convienient for me, there is also a Vitamin World and a Vitamin Shoppe near me, any thing at these stores that could work? I still may get some Essentials online. Thanks!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nimbus has great products as well: Poseidon,Swell,Blast

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks alot! I have looked at anabolic switch in the past. I heard it was "good not great". Any thoughts? Essentials seems to be popular. Good results? I know GNC is kind of unpopular around here, but is is very convienient for me, there is also a Vitamin World and a Vitamin Shoppe near me, any thing at these stores that could work? I still may get some Essentials online. Thanks!
I'm a bit biased, but I do feel that NP beats physical retailer's price. As for convenience, we have usually a 1-day turnaround time, and then you've got your package with 3-5 days. Stock up on fish oils, protein, multivitamins, creatine, ZMA, etc. and you can get free shipping over $200. Also offer to pick up some protein for a friend or two; $30 for a 5lb of an awesome tasting Cinnamon Bun or cupcake batter is a very easy sell!

zieglmv9

zieglmv9

Awards
Yeah, compared to GNC the NP prices are a little lower. I could use a good all in one protein, just ran out, any thoughts?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

i love essentials especially PWO with waxymaize!!! ever since starting it PWO my recovery has been better.