Dad needin test booster, any ideas?

1. Dad needin test booster, any ideas?

Hey guys, my dads 50 and just lookin for something to boost up the t levels, he already supps with fish oils, a multi, and other supps. I was thinkin DTH would be the best option for him, what are your thoughts on this and/or suggestions. Thanks for any help

2. DTH all the way. Consider adding sunami too but I'd gauge the effectiveness of DTH first...I only need 2 caps/day and I feel great.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    DTH all the way. Consider adding sunami too but I'd gauge the effectiveness of DTH first...I only need 2 caps/day and I feel great.

nice i love when ppl rep DTHC because it is the best most compleat product of its kind.
    pick it for yer dad man he well never stop thanking u
    just low dose and hed get a nice boost in test, lol just follow the directions hahah
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    nice i love when ppl rep DTHC because it is the best most compleat product of its kind.
    pick it for yer dad man he well never stop thanking u
    just low dose and hed get a nice boost in test, lol just follow the directions hahah
    it's full-on - I hope he doesn't have pre-existing anger management issues

5. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    it's full-on - I hope he doesn't have pre-existing anger management issues
    In which case he should use http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/g...-100-tabs.html , however I suggest he try DTH first. Anger/rage isn't over the top and is always controllable; mind over matter.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    In which case he should use http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/g...-100-tabs.html , however I suggest he try DTH first. Anger/rage isn't over the top and is always controllable; mind over matter.

...tell that to the bloody-dripping corpses littering my driveway

7. DTH would be solid. The Testosterone Recovery Stack would be good as well especially if he is stressed out (the endoamp would help this).
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

8. DTH is a great product, I will vouch for its effectiveness any day.

If you wind up getting your Dad DTH, just make sure to get the object of his affection a taser or something.

9. im gunna put my vote in for stoked because its much more then a test booster and can serve great functions other than libido especailly in the older individual!

10. Your dad will thank you for bringing DTH into his world...trust me. Nothing out there comes close to doing what it does. Stacked with Sunami is a very good idea.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

11. well thank you guys, i will have to hook him up then.

12. DTH and Sunami FTW
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 11:20 AM
  2. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 10:37 AM
  3. Newbie Needin Some Help
    By jon21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 11:00 PM
  4. Good test booster to help Total Test & lower estradiol??
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 06:02 PM
  5. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 10:25 AM