Dad needin test booster, any ideas?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, my dads 50 and just lookin for something to boost up the t levels, he already supps with fish oils, a multi, and other supps. I was thinkin DTH would be the best option for him, what are your thoughts on this and/or suggestions. Thanks for any help

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
DTH all the way. Consider adding sunami too but I'd gauge the effectiveness of DTH first...I only need 2 caps/day and I feel great.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
DTH all the way. Consider adding sunami too but I'd gauge the effectiveness of DTH first...I only need 2 caps/day and I feel great.

nice i love when ppl rep DTHC because it is the best most compleat product of its kind.
pick it for yer dad man he well never stop thanking u
just low dose and hed get a nice boost in test, lol just follow the directions hahah

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice i love when ppl rep DTHC because it is the best most compleat product of its kind.
pick it for yer dad man he well never stop thanking u
just low dose and hed get a nice boost in test, lol just follow the directions hahah
it's full-on - I hope he doesn't have pre-existing anger management issues

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
DTH is a great product, I will vouch for its effectiveness any day.

If you wind up getting your Dad DTH, just make sure to get the object of his affection a taser or something.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im gunna put my vote in for stoked because its much more then a test booster and can serve great functions other than libido especailly in the older individual!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your dad will thank you for bringing DTH into his world...trust me. Nothing out there comes close to doing what it does. Stacked with Sunami is a very good idea.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
well thank you guys, i will have to hook him up then.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DTH and Sunami FTW