Newbie Needs help...

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Newbie Needs help...

Ok guys.. So im not a newbie to working out and the basic supplements but a buddy of mine has me convinced that i need to start taking Tren Extreme... Ive been doing some research and everyone ive talked to and all the forums are raving about this stuff... The problem is idk what i all need to take to stay healthy... My buddy only takes the tren but ive been told to take other products like PCT's and that... I wanted to get some insite from a forum on what i all should take with the Tren or 17 phero... and if i can take those with the things i am on now... i will give you a list of the basic things i take now.. So those are the things im on right now.. ive really seen an increase with the GAKIC and Nano I LOVE THIS STUFF... but ive kinda hit a platue and like i said everyone is raving about this stuff and i just need help getting started out on what all to take.. Cuz people ive talked to say that Tren and 17 phero is the NEXT level of supplements... SO if you guys could give me some insite and maybe some good supplemtns to put with the Tren i would really appreciate it.. THANKS... SDNewbie93

Pre-Work Out
    1) Gakic Hardcore (Muscle Tech)
    2) NanoVapor (Muscle Tech)
    3) WheyBolic Protein (GNC)
    Post Work Out
    1) Wheybolic Protein (GNC)
    2) After Glow (got it from CompleteNutriton)
    3) Creatine (ON)

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

#1- You don't NEED Tren Xtreme

#2 Read the stickies in http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/ , and get a better idea what he wants you to put into your body. You will want cycle support ,and post cycle therapy.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.

newbie here too, need help with getting started on a new substance. 134lbs 34years old very hard gainer
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Thanks alot man i appreciate it.... prob gets annoying have newbies on here haha... my bad.... Do you have any suggestions on what products i should take????
  5. ksa

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    newbie here too, need help with getting started on a new substance. 134lbs 34years old very hard gainer

I'd love to see what you eat on a daily basis i.e. your meals.
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SDNewbie93 View Post
    Thanks alot man i appreciate it.... prob gets annoying have newbies on here haha... my bad.... Do you have any suggestions on what products i should take????
    I always tell people to get their diet and training dialed in; supplements won't do much if you eat junk and don't train hard. Two good reads are http://anabolicminds.com/forum/train...n-s-where.html
    Gaining mass in a nutshell (a big nutshell) .

Those give you a basic idea of supplements, and my staples list usually looks like :
    Staples: Whey (Best value & taste ) , Creatine ( Monohydrate works , and is $13/kg), Fish Oils (10/day of the 180/120 EPA/DHA is a good starting point), Good Multi (I like ADAM ), ZMA ( Best Value ) . To put on mass you needs to expend more cals; a great source of fats that I personally swear by are Coconut Oil , boosts thyroid, metabolism, positively linked with test levels, and I find it gives me more energy. I like 1 Tbsp pre-bed, and elsewhere as needed. You might want to to take some casein pre-bed, either cottage cheese or something like ON's Casein .
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Ive been training and dieting hard for the past 3 months and have really dialed it in.... i work out for about 1 hr 30 mins each work out... i work out 4 to 5 times a week... A buddy of mine is a trainer at the gym i work out at and put a total body workout together for me to make sure im working a different muscle group each day... like i said i just want to be more cut i know im a big guy but like i said ive hit a plaute and am not seeing any results in shaping my body anymore.... I bust my ass day in and day out... just kinda tired of not seeing gains...

Ok so ive dont a little research and would these be a few good products to be together for me?? Also i was reading in the stickies that the Methyl prohormone is great for cutting so i was going to add the 17-mthyl for my prohormone.. Does this sound like a good stack??? let me know thanks

My ProHormone
    17-Mthyl (Phera Plex Alternative)

My PCT
    Stoked (Anabolic Innovations)

My Cycle Support
    Cycle assist (Competitive Edge labs)
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

how long have you been training?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Well ive always been in the weight room due to being in football... but i seriously started training for myself about a year ago...(never have taken any supplements until about 6 months ago) I tore my ACL my first year in College and gave up on lifting all together... but one day when i felt so over weight i decided to really hit the gym hard and loose the weight.... so here i am lol.. tyring to get more toned....
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

well if you just begun to seriously lift for about a year i would hold off on the pro-hormones and stuff like that. Wait till you really hit a plateua, in which case i would still if not ever suggest a pro-hormone. But if you do decide to take one, I would make sure i exhausted all my options on getting bigger first, from the sounds of it your a pretty bulky dude, in which case you have alot to work with.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Alright thanks alot man.... so would u suggest just going with the PCT and the Cycle Support for now????
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SDNewbie93 View Post
    Alright thanks alot man.... so would u suggest just going with the PCT and the Cycle Support for now????
    you dont need to take any PCT's if you havent taken a pro hormone. PCT's are just to boost your natural test levels after you have taken a prohormone. If you dont take a PCT after a prohormone your natural gains will be dog slow because your Test levels will be shot.

Tried and True Sups i would take:
    Creatine Mono
    Whey Protein
    BCAA's
    ZMA
    Beta Alanine

and im assuming your a younger guy so your test levels should still be moderate. I would just work with what you have now, and if in the future you feel the need to take a pro hormone or what not because your not making gains than you can do what you want. but just know that gains dont happen over night so work hard brotha! goodluck!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Appreicate it it man!!!!! thanks a ton.....
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

no prob, bob
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Newbie needs help with PCT
    By HardcoreDaz in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 12:38 PM
  2. Newbie Please Help!!!
    By burymestanding in forum Anabolics