Andritest Ingredients

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is supposed to be an AI.

TESTOSURGE™ ACTIVE BOTANICAL INGREDIENT (ABIs)™ Trigonella Foenum-Graecum (standardized for GRECUNIN)

Bodybuilding's Fastest Bioactive Testosterone Amplifier
800 mg TESTOSURGE™

Promotes Higher Testosterone Level Than Ever Before**
Clinically Evaluated to Maximize Testosterone in 12 Hours**
Proven to Amplify Test Level 376% over Placebo**

Never before has an all-natural, drug-free, musclebuilding agent been developed that is clinically-proven to jack testosterone levels faster than new ANDRITEST™. TestoSurge™ is the proprietary, patent-pending, poly molecular compound in ANDRITEST™ that works through multiple physiological pathways to quickly raise and protect your testosterone levels, which can lead to dramatic gains in muscle size and strength. No more waiting days, weeks, or even months to crank up your testosterone; now you can have more juice in just hours!

ANDRITEST™ works through a premium dual-action pathway to maximize and protect your natural testosterone by a) inhibiting the aromatase enzyme and b) minimizing testosterone conversion to DHT (dihydroxytestosterone) – a male hormone linked to negative androgenic effects. By inhibiting the aromatase enzyme complex, ANDRITESTTM prevents aromatization and the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, minimizing unwanted side effects such as edema and gynecomastia. Secondly, ANDRITEST™ then fights to protect your testosterone by inhibiting the 5a-reductase enzyme, responsible for destroying your test and producing the unwanted metabolite DHT.

ANDRITEST™ has been clinically evaluated using the Gold Standard method of research - a randomized, cross-over, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Previously-trained test subjects consumed either a single-dose of ANDRITEST™ or placebo and were evaluated over a 12-hour period. ANDRITEST™ subjects significantly increased total testosterone by a 376% change over the placebo group in only 12 hours (Table 1). In the same ANDRITEST™ clinical study, free ‘unbound’ testosterone increased by 144% change over the placebo group (Table 2). Free unbound testosterone is the only form that can activate testosterone receptors for increased muscle growth and strength.

What does quickly cranking up test levels mean for you – the guy who is serious about building muscle? It means no more waiting for your supplements to “kick in”. With ANDRITEST™ in your diet and workout plan, you can experience what more testosterone can deliver during your next workout at the gym. More muscle, more strength...today!

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
It looks like Testofen...i maybe wrong though...

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump this is a new Aromatase Inhibitor. Why is this not being discussed more?

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
I don't have enough posts to link to url's or images, or I would do so.

Anyway, according to the graph, the placebo group increased test about 7% while the Andritest group increased about 27%. I'm a big fan of fenugreek products, but I find it a little deceptive when they throw around figures of "change" at 376%, when in reality, the difference is about 20%. Which is still significant.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I seen the graphs from their website? But there is limited info. I just recieved an email about IND-15 which the manufacture Indus Biotech calls it. They said that an article will be published in March.

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
I don't have enough posts to link to url's or images, or I would do so.

Anyway, according to the graph, the placebo group increased test about 7% while the Andritest group increased about 27%. I'm a big fan of fenugreek products, but I find it a little deceptive when they throw around figures of "change" at 376%, when in reality, the difference is about 20%. Which is still significant.
yeah and a 20% increase in physiological test levels will not make any difference on body composition, ok better than nothing but even so it will be not to much of a big deal.
I believe that talk with women will give a greater increase...

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They study has been completed and should be published this summer, here is a summary of the results. Doesn't give numbers so it doesn't say much.

FROM ANOTHER FORUM

IND-15 has an IC50 of 9.44 µg/mL. Probably strong enough prevent aromatization when using this product.

I don't know the IC50 only the binding affinity (Ki) of 6-oxo which is ~0,43 mM. For reference ATD is about 0,18 (less is more powerful). IND-15 is not in the same league but as I said it gives protection so you shouldn't have to take extra AI's.

IND‐03 Research Report

Clinical Research Data Report on IND‐03
University of Mary Hardin Baylor Human Performance Lab
Colin Wilborn, PhD – Principle Investigator
Indus Biotech ‐ Sponsor

Research Summary

Study Initiation Date: 09/5/2008 Study Completion Date: 12/29/2008

35 Subjects began testing and 30 Subjects finished all phases of testing. Subject workout and supplement compliance was strong. The 5 subjects that did not finish the study were unrelated to the supplement or workout protocol.

Findings: IND‐03 had statistically significant impact on body composition and hormonal profiles. IND‐03 had a significant impact on body composition. The IND‐03 group significantly decreased body fat over the eight week investigation period while the placebo did not. In addition there was a significant increase over the eight week period in lean muscle mass. There was no significant change in bodyweight in the IND‐03 group further indicating that there was an increase in muscle mass, as body fat significantly decreased. The IND‐03 group showed a significant increase in Total Testosterone & Bioavailable Testosterone while Estrogen and DHT maintained pre supplement levels. In addition there were trends (p = 0.10) in significance for an interaction in free testosterone. There were no clinically significant side effects or changes in safety data and the supplement was well tolerated. IND‐03 had no impact on hemodynamic variables, Wingate, Muscular strength, or muscular endurance.

Conclusion: IND‐03 had a significant impact on body composition, total testosterone, and biovailable testosterone in comparison to placebo in a double blind controlled trial. These changes were obtained with no clinical side effects. We conclude that in addition to a structured resistance training program, IND‐03 may significantly increase muscle mass and biovailable testosterone.

usairman

Awards
Andritest

I just started using Andristest a couple of weeks ago, I have been trying to build muscle for the last 8 years, and no luck, I have just been scrawny, weighing a buck 60, and it sucked, just recently I bought Andritest from GNC, and holy crap, I am a 182 now, and starting to finally pack on muscle, this is the first and only product that has worked for me, everyones body is different, and I most definately have realized that over the years, after trial and error of soo many diff, products, but EP2 has something going on here, and it rocks!

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
I just started using Andristest a couple of weeks ago, I have been trying to build muscle for the last 8 years, and no luck, I have just been scrawny, weighing a buck 60, and it sucked, just recently I bought Andritest from GNC, and holy crap, I am a 182 now, and starting to finally pack on muscle, this is the first and only product that has worked for me, everyones body is different, and I most definately have realized that over the years, after trial and error of soo many diff, products, but EP2 has something going on here, and it rocks!
Strong first post...

JDRG

JDRG

Awards
Didn't you try +food+? :dunno:

Dath

Awards
So you're saying that you've gained 22 pounds in 2 weeks?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think spam is in the air.

hardcoreskia

Awards
i just started taking this stuff about 2 days ago...seems to give me a good pump(when taken in conjunction w/ h-blocker(beta alanine) so not to sure how it is alone). I am hopeful and one day maybe it will produce some good results :)
No pct is needed for this right? Ne thing else i should be stacking with it? What happens if you take more than the reccomended dosage(2 a day, [ex. 3 p/day])?
Thanks

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Am I at BB.com? :D Do we still do negs? :evil:

jack sprat

Awards
i gaind about 6lbs workng out 3 days aweek and two days off. itseems to work better that most other test boosters Andritest[/U] that is. they say it has more stuff in it that Novedex XT will anyone be able to varify that clam.

jack sprat

Awards
I am learning

does any oneknow what andritest has over novedex XT i wolud like to know?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm still interested in Fenugreek and its compounds. Testofen is good, this seems more promising.

Written by Jason Bell

New specialized extract of Tronella foeum greacum, commonly known as Fenugreek seed, promises impressive increases in natural Testosterone levels.

Let’s be honest, training to increase lean muscle size and reduce fat isn’t easy. You can push yourself as hard as you want, but if you’re missing one key element, you’re wasting your time.

That one element is Testosterone. It’s the reason that no matter how hard women train, they will never get the kind of muscle mass their male counterparts will. This is a scientific fact. Likewise, with average or below average Test levels, many men will never reach their muscle-building potential no matter how much weight they lift.

By now, you should know that testosterone is not only the primary male sex hormone but also a powerful anabolic. This hormone aids in the regulation of your metabolism, produces muscle growth, promotes protein synthesis and can help you lose fat. The fact is drugs with synthetic testosterone invite dangerous long-term side effects and serious legal trouble. And frankly, most natural testosterone boosters on the market offer small increases in Testosterone after heinously long cycles.

What Is TestoSURGE?

TestoSURGE™ is the trade name for a novel and potent patent-pending extract of a specific fenugreek seed that has been extracted to produce 80% Grecunin – a glycosidal saponin completely unique to TestoSURGE. The seeds that produce its unique activity are selected by the time of harvest and specific bio-markers. In addition, a double fermentation process is employed to ensure the highest levels of Grecunin. Before you run out and buy a box of fenugreek, it’s simply not standardized for 80% Grecunin and does not possess the same activity. In fact, regular fenugreek extract contains diosgenins that can actually impede Testosterone levels.

TestoSURGE – which does just what the name implies – causes your testosterone levels to skyrocket, without any of the nasty side effects or rebound that comes with traditional testosterone-enhancing strategies. Most importantly TestoSURGE’s effects aren’t just theory. Research put TestoSURGE to the test and found results that shocked research scientists.

Study participants receiving 600 mg of TestoSURGE daily experienced a 376% increase in the percentage of total testosterone compared to the placebo.

While this is significant in itself, the time-frame was truly mind-blowing: TestoSURGE produced the 376% increase in just 12 hours. That’s right – in less than the time it takes your body to recover from a workout, TestoSURGE produced a nearly 400% increase in total testosterone compared to the placebo.

But that’s not all! Discriminating consumers and formulators know that bio-available levels of testosterone are key to predicting potential benefits. Once again, the effects of TestoSURGE were nothing less than astounding – a 284% increase in bio-available testosterone compared to the placebo in just 12 hours!

How Does TestoSurge Work?

The key to TestoSURGE is its ability to not just rapidly increase testosterone levels, but also to bring down levels of SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) and Albumin, which bind to Testosterone in the blood stream, and lock onto it and deactivate it. Dropping the levels of SHBG and Albumin quickly frees up large amounts of Testosterone that can now be bioactive.

There are two enzymatic mechanisms that breakdown Testosterone into unwanted compounds and reduce Test levels: 5-alpha-Reductase and Aromatase. One converts Test into DHT and the other into Estrogen. Through powerful inhibitory action TestoSURGE dramatically reduces both 5-alpha-Reductase and Aromatase (see results diagram). By inhibiting the two enzymes responsible for breaking down Testosterone, Test levels increase, driving up testosterone levels via regulation of Aromatase, 5-alpha-Reductase, SHBG and Albumin.

By inhibiting the two enzymes responsible for breaking down Testosterone, Test levels increase.

TESTOSURGE is a novel compound that will revolutionize your physique, as well as the testosterone supplement category. Never before has there been a legal, safe way to optimize your hormone levels for maximum muscle and minimal fat. If your testosterone booster doesn’t contain TestoSURGE, you’re short-changing your potential.