Can taking certain products at a young age, be harmful in the long run?!

TrynaImprove

Awards
All aroudn the boards i see people saying that taking certain things at a relatively young age might hurt a person in the long run. Is that true?! I heard it mostly about supps that dramatcially change your test levels such as Mass FX, DTH, Prime, Powerfull, etc. I was jsut wondering if any of this is true and which products to stay away from. I am 19 and still trying to get more mass and better physique, too. I eat a lot of healthy food and cut out the bard ones. But i still dont see that much of improvement as much as other guys, but they are taking so many supps, roids, what have you, that it must cost them another mortage on their house or atleast forethem to take on another job. Keep in mind many of these people are older and have been on intense cycles of all sorts of sh*t before, too. I'm trying to compete with many people and jsut wanna see what can help boost me up totheir level. And yes, my training is good. Its the same as theirs from the same people, trainers, etc. I am already on the usual- i.e. protein,vitamins, fish oil, creatine mono, etc. but i am now waiting on which supps i should purchase in order to help me set myself up for bigger and better things.

im sorry but im just confused :dunno:, please help me. :thanks: :wave2:

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
how old are you bro? DTH mass fx and all those guys wont do too much for ya if ure young. And it all depends on you goals, what sports u play and so on.... elaborate

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
At 19 taking the supps you mentioned, you should be fine. Taking designer steroids, pro hormones, or actual steroids at that age....not so much.lol Just stay away from them until 24 or so (if you want to run them at all).

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
how old are you bro? DTH mass fx and all those guys wont do too much for ya if ure young. And it all depends on you goals, what sports u play and so on.... elaborate
He's 19

TrynaImprove

Awards
so your saying that it doesnt matter if i take test boosters or releasers or w/e?! im worried it will affect me in the long run and eventually screw me up some how either mentally, physically, or will make me fail a drug test preventing me from things, or some combo of those. so bottom line is it ok to take any test supp or should i watch out for this that and/or the third?!:worried:

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
test boosters are a big waste of money if ure 19. Dont beleive the hype.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
so your saying that it doesnt matter if i take test boosters or releasers or w/e?! im worried it will affect me in the long run and eventually screw me up some how either mentally, physically, or will make me fail a drug test preventing me from things, or some combo of those. so bottom line is it ok to take any test supp or should i watch out for this that and/or the third?!:worried:

dude u r trippin, wat u need to do is more reading then u will be informd on these products and can make the dession your self.
no those supps u mention wont mess u up in the long run they are from herbs, or naturaly accuring compounds, or have been synthisized from natural componets.

and ppl think that u dont get anything out of test boosters being young, ha! BS. thety arnt calld test boosters for nothing!
i have used and log those products and have had profound results.

also hard work, works
u want to set yer self apart??? well start by doing something that other ppl dont do.
when u work out set goals each workout and meet/break them, your going to have to be the 1 who is still lifting when the other guys stop.

Will Wagner

Awards
All aroudn the boards i see people saying that taking certain things at a relatively young age might hurt a person in the long run. Is that true?! I heard it mostly about supps that dramatcially change your test levels such as Mass FX, DTH, Prime, Powerfull, etc. I was jsut wondering if any of this is true and which products to stay away from. I am 19 and still trying to get more mass and better physique, too. I eat a lot of healthy food and cut out the bard ones. But i still dont see that much of improvement as much as other guys, but they are taking so many supps, roids, what have you, that it must cost them another mortage on their house or atleast forethem to take on another job. Keep in mind many of these people are older and have been on intense cycles of all sorts of sh*t before, too. I'm trying to compete with many people and jsut wanna see what can help boost me up totheir level. And yes, my training is good. Its the same as theirs from the same people, trainers, etc. I am already on the usual- i.e. protein,vitamins, fish oil, creatine mono, etc. but i am now waiting on which supps i should purchase in order to help me set myself up for bigger and better things.

im sorry but im just confused :dunno:, please help me. :thanks: :wave2:
PRIME is not a freaking test booster jeez......

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
dude u r trippin, wat u need to do is more reading then u will be informd on these products and can make the dession your self.
no those supps u mention wont mess u up in the long run they are from herbs, or naturaly accuring compounds, or have been synthisized from natural componets.

and ppl think that u dont get anything out of test boosters being young, ha! BS. thety arnt calld test boosters for nothing!
i have used and log those products and have had profound results.

also hard work, works
u want to set yer self apart??? well start by doing something that other ppl dont do.
when u work out set goals each workout and meet/break them, your going to have to be the 1 who is still lifting when the other guys stop.
Good post. Your treating mass-fx like its d-bol.lol Just calm down...your 19 and can take basically whatever you want except for pro-hormones, designers, and real steroids. Get your diet down and just roll on from there..good luck!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Good post. Your treating mass-fx like its d-bol.lol Just calm down...your 19 and can take basically whatever you want except for pro-hormones, designers, and real steroids. Get your diet down and just roll on from there..good luck!

right man,
u can take watevar u want but for ur safty and young well being your body and yer mind are just not reday to make such a jump with those harsh compounds.
i dint start makeing real gains till i leanrd diet and rest, ppl stress this soo much, but the truth is with mi diet and the way i train and sleep i have continued to put on 5lbs to mi bench evry week and weight on mi squat and clean/jerk.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind many of these people are older and have been on intense cycles of all sorts of sh*t before, too. I'm trying to compete with many people and jsut wanna see what can help boost me up totheir level. but i am now waiting on which supps i should purchase in order to help me set myself up for bigger and better things.
you already mentioned what can boost you to their level......you mentioned what they took and are possibly taking. what do you think those BIG guys in the gym got it naturally? for you, at your age....FOOD, you wanna get bigger, eat like you want it. i sucks at first for some but the results are great. i know some guys who were on a bulking diet for quite some time, years to be exact, now they did it slow so fat gain was not huge, but they got there, very disiplined people you know? at 19,20,21 your test levels are so high it crazy. not saying you don't have patience, but if you don't, you won't last long in this game. remember, people grow at different rates and in different areas of their body too. i know guys who would kill to have the chest i have and i would kill to have the biceps they have, but that i s what keeps me going back to the gym and eating right......the determination to get what i currently don't have