NOT IMPRESSED BY MASS FX

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Im just finishing running a bottle of mass fx and restore for four weeks. Together they were about 80 bucks and certainly not worth the money. I only put on about 5-7 pounds and not much of it was lean muscle at all. I have every workout ive done in the last 4 weeks typed up and it would post it, but didnt really get any repsonses on my log. Mass fx is certainly not worth the money. Ive taken many supplements and this one just isnt worth the buck. Id really liek to try something that is worth the money if anyone wants me to run a log, but for now i spent my money on this which didnt work.

heres the weight graph....green signifies my actaul weigh and red is an average best fit line to show progress.

overall just a big waste of money...go buy some protein oatmeal and creatine instead. The only thing this stuff did do though was increase semon volume by a lot. Thats about it....

Attachments

TTewell

TTewell

Board Sponsor
Awards
Man I wish I could gain 6 lbs in A MONTH!!! :werd:

PS. Stay away from restore for NATURAL cycles.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
it's decent just not worth the price but u could say that about any supplement

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Oh that sucks bro.

I really liked MassFX.

And X2 on staying away from Restore. Hell I'd extend that to any of the ALRI "test booster" products. Run while on cycle.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
i just took the restore cuz i have some pubertal gyno i dont want to get worse....but to gain 6 pounds just consume a lot of food all the time.

as for the price...ive taken osteo sport which is 40 bucks and is way worth the price and other stuff such as xtend, vasocharge and RPM.....and the list goes on...but this isnt on there

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
ive taken mass fx before..and it really only helps me throw on weight...not any impressive strength gains or much lean muscle mass though.

Whats the deal with the restore though?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i just took the restore cuz i have some pubertal gyno i dont want to get worse....but to gain 6 pounds just consume a lot of food all the time.

as for the price...ive taken osteo sport which is 40 bucks and is way worth the price and other stuff such as xtend, vasocharge and RPM.....and the list goes on...but this isnt on there
only supps i see as worth the money are creatine, protein, fish oil and i actually really liked prime. xtend and purple wraath is decent but obviously bulk bcaa is cheaper. oh and bulk p-slin was great.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I suggest that you search. You may not be aware of what you have ACTUALLY taken! If you can't find it then PM me.
u have me curious and i can't find it, oh and i wore axcite once and was told by someone that i smelled like their grandmother.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah i know what u mean with the whole jungle warfare thing....

Im 19 btw

Yeah im just saying this product isnt worth the money becuase it wont get u big fast and wont really do a ton for the money. So many kids come on here and are convinced there gonna get huge off this stuff when there not. Its a big waste of money when u dont have a ton of money to throw around.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah id love to try the stuff again if i could get sponsored and maybe up the dose or something or take it with myabe hyperdrol. Otherwise as of now i suggest not buying it ever.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
yeah i know what u mean with the whole jungle warfare thing....

Im 19 btw

Yeah im just saying this product isnt worth the money becuase it wont get u big fast and wont really do a ton for the money. So many kids come on here and are convinced there gonna get huge off this stuff when there not. Its a big waste of money when u dont have a ton of money to throw around.
hahahaha. a test booster at 19 and ur wondering why it's not that great? come on man have some common sense. and those "people" who think they are going to get huge off any supplement are gullible enough to fall for anything. ur 19 u shouldn't be messing with your hormones

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
i got some common sense bro, just trying to get big and fast for football season. I know i naturally have high test levels and all that but mass fx should still help in some way and not just be for older males with low test. It should still work in some capacity and doesnt live up to the claims.

yeah ive been told that a million times....regardless though its a natural test booster and not a prohormone

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i got some common sense bro, just trying to get big and fast for football season. I know i naturally have high test levels and all that but mass fx should still help in some way and not just be for older males with low test. It should still work in some capacity and doesnt live up to the claims.

yeah ive been told that a million times....regardless though its a natural test booster and not a prohormone
exactly it is what it is. u fell into the marketing hype instead of researching and seeing what it can do. yes it will help a little but does help people much more that are older. and just because it's not a pro hormone doesn't mean it isn't messing with your hormones. it's increasing test and lowering estrogen. if u want something that will help more get activate or any other product with divanyl extract in it. it won't boost test but it will free up more of what you already have. be a much better and cheaper route.

http://store.anabolicminds.com/search?view[mfg_id]=&view[category_id]=Please+Select&query=divanex

try that hop on some good creatine, neovar recomp is great and eat, ur not going to bulk up fast without putting on fat too

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah im still like 10 percent body fat..not a ton of fat, but just not lean gains. Yeah maybe ill try activate...good help man

I did fall for the hype as i did for no xplode and a bunch of other crap

But as for the creatine im sticking with staright mono..ive had some good gains with it and am stacking it with some bulk cit malate, beta alanine and l arginine powders

Im trying to get to 240 this year and am just trying diff things...thought mass fx would help.

But i guess its safe to say that anyone 17-21 taking this stuff is wasting there money completly.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I thought - a natty test booster isn't gonna do anything noticeable for a 19yo.

at your age your best bet's are food, sleep, ergogens (the creatine and ba you mentioned) and lot's of heavy iron.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
yeah im still like 10 percent body fat..not a ton of fat, but just not lean gains. Yeah maybe ill try activate...good help man

I did fall for the hype as i did for no xplode and a bunch of other crap

But as for the creatine im sticking with staright mono..ive had some good gains with it and am stacking it with some bulk cit malate, beta alanine and l arginine powders

Im trying to get to 240 this year and am just trying diff things...thought mass fx would help.

But i guess its safe to say that anyone 17-21 taking this stuff is wasting there money completly.
try usp labs jacked for pre workout, stuff is great or just go with a beta alanine supp. increases endurance a lot while in the gym and it tingles :woohoo:

TTewell

TTewell

Board Sponsor
Awards
i got some common sense bro.....

regardless though its a natural test booster and not a prohormone
No. I don't think you do have common sense "bro". Start PCT IMMEDIATELY! You're 19 and you just took a product contaminated with steroids!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IDK how many times you have been told that natty test boosters are not going to yield the results you are seeking. Plus, 6 lbs in a month is a sh!tload, no matter how much you're eating. Even if you only gain 1/2 of that every months, that's over 30 lbs in a year. Quit looking so short-term and realize that strength and LBM gains do not happen over night.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
i dont believe the fact that the restore i got had any significant amount of steroids in it. I dont know much about the suject, but i have no signs or shutdown or anything. I will however stop using these products now becuase of the waste of money they are.

6 lbs is a big gain, but some of it is water weight and the rest of it is just compensation from losing so much from ball season. I aint a newb to the whole lifting thing, maybe just guillable as to advertsing. I know strength and weight changes dont come over nite.

Im just throwing out the fact that mass fx is usless for someone my age. And yes these are short terms supps that promise things they cannot fufill. There are AX reps saying its cool for 18 year olds to use when its a complete waste of doe. Thats the only point of this review.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I would think Mass FX and HX2 would help a 23 year old way more than a 19 year old. Your a bundle of hormones at that age anyways.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Man I wish I could gain 6 lbs in A MONTH!!! :werd:

PS. Stay away from restore for NATURAL cycles.
Whats this about restore containing hidden steroid ingredients.
I know that aLRI is an untrustworthy company, but this post seems to support otherwise. I think he would have gained more than 6lbs if it contained significant amounts of any other substance.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah just saw the PM, def wont buy anything from ALRI in the future. I dont think theres enough to screw me up tho or i would have noticed some side effect or something. Im just gonna discontinue use of mass fx and restore and take the lessons learned.

id really like an AX rep to read this tho....they gotta stop peddeling this crap to kids and teens and i dont think it would even be that good if i was thirty. I mean how good is a supplement if it can only raise ure natural test to where u were 18?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
whats the deal with restore.

what compounds does it have or have not in it?

Spill it.

OP, sorry for the HJ.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6lbs in a month is awesome gains first off

second, Mass FX is certainly a product that works

third, is that I agree fully with everything your hearing about Restore in this thread, i made the mistake of using it myself when it came out a few yrs back.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
6lbs in a month is awesome gains first off

second, Mass FX is certainly a product that works

third, is that I agree fully with everything your hearing about Restore in this thread, i made the mistake of using it myself when it came out a few yrs back.

enquiring minds want to know.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you can make all the fancy graphs you want , its too bad you didnt log your exact diet and eat clean. Mass FX is a wet compound there is water gain which is what is needed for muscle growth because it keeps estrogen a bit higher for this to happen hence the bit of water. I dont know what you expected if you didnt get a 3-7 point BF caliper test to know exactly what your body fat was to begin with. weight in numbers means nothing at all. Besides that Restore was a bad idea which I will not go into detail about. If you have gyno issues you should always use something trust worthy or not use any products that could cause you to have a flare up.

Lastly training is key for growth, the way you mix up your routine, the amount of rest you get. There are so many factors involved. One pound of muscle in a month is actually fabulous, for each pound of muscle you have you burn 50 more calories as well.

also, dont expect miracles from products. Diet is 90% of the success.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id really like an AX rep to read this tho....they gotta stop peddeling this crap to kids and teens and i dont think it would even be that good if i was thirty. I mean how good is a supplement if it can only raise ure natural test to where u were 18?

OMG so funny, then you better start juicing if you expect more

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah i know i have my entire diet mapped out to every single calorie and ate very clean

i have my routine down to a science and every workout ive ever done typed up

i was 10.5 percent bodyfat when i started and 12.0 when i finished

i am an athlete too and not a body builder

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah i know i have my entire diet mapped out to every single calorie and ate very clean

i have my routine down to a science and every workout ive ever done typed up

i was 10.5 percent bodyfat when i started and 12.0 when i finished

i am an athlete too and not a body builder

if that is fact and you actually followed the diet you made, there were flaws in the diet. you cannot gain fat if you are not eating too much calories, and / or too little cardio.

you cannot blame a supp for making you gain fat, there is not fat in that bottle of pills.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
dude im not crying about putting on fat. it really isnt a big concern. Im also an athlete and dont do "cardio" in the gym the way most people do. The increase in fat would be attributed to an overload of carbs and nothing else but thats beside the point. Im just saying that this supplement did not increase my strength more than a placebo and really didnt do anything radical or anything at all. I really wouldnt even have noticed i was taking it if i didnt have to pop all those little blue pills everyday. It simply did nothing.

This isnt an ignorant kid saying mass fx didnt get me super jacked and put on 60 lbs on my clean. Im experienced in lifting and with supplements and just saying that this stuff doesnt work for me at all.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude im not crying about putting on fat. it really isnt a big concern. Im also an athlete and dont do "cardio" in the gym the way most people do. The increase in fat would be attributed to an overload of carbs and nothing else but thats beside the point. Im just saying that this supplement did not increase my strength more than a placebo and really didnt do anything radical or anything at all. I really wouldnt even have noticed i was taking it if i didnt have to pop all those little blue pills everyday. It simply did nothing.

This isnt an ignorant kid saying mass fx didnt get me super jacked and put on 60 lbs on my clean. Im experienced in lifting and with supplements and just saying that this stuff doesnt work for me at all.

DUDE, I just read you so called log there is no diet listed in there, no macros at all except for one day that I saw. You also went home where you could get more to eat / grocery shop as you stated so it makes me think that college is a bit hard to eat the right foods, the amount of the right foods for optimum growth. Im speaking about eating protein and not drinking it and of course cleaner carbs. I saw you mentioned you couldnt get oatmeal in college ?

I realize you are an athlete, Ive raised 3 of them, all football players and know how it works ;)

I also know young men skip meals and have limited access to proper growth foods.

With all that said, not every product works for everyone either. But after reading what you have done as far as products and what you are thinking about using in the future I think what you really should consider is a break from all of it. Do not rely on them to help you until you can get the rest of the puzzle in order.

One more thing, next time if you keep a log it should be a lot more detailed so others want to read it and in turn help you more. I sense that it disappointed you that you did not get much readers. However you can always PM a rep here or on the home forum of the product you are using if you need some support.

ps. im a girl but you can call me dude if you like :D

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
my bad not a ton of girls on here

i havent missed one of my four meals or three shakes everyday in two years....But that aside i eat a little cleaner at school minus the oatmeal actaully and food is much more readilly avaible to me, especially eggs, milk, salad and fruit

i would have been more detailed with the log its just no one ever asked any questions so i lost interest and stopped it. As for the macros for that one day i ate the same exact thing every day i was home and would just cut carbs say 100 grams or so on non cardio days.

and i cant really get oatmeal cuz im never in my room or near a microwave to cook it. Im a pre med and ed major and am never not in class or the gym or cafe.

i feel like i have made some great progress since football ended 63 days ago though and will continue. I may start the log up again...but it was really just me copying and pasting my workouts from my excel spreadsheet.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
maybe is it possible to get some lab work done on your hormone levels to see where you are ? I know it is probably hard for you to log with your schedule so maybe next time just pm a rep or someone else to get some help with questions or ideas ?

If I were you on off season I would not mind the fat gain because I know what will happen to your poor body when you start playing again :p

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
why is everybody so secret about what ingredient is in restore? everybody saying its horrible and don't take it. well that doesn't really help when nobody will say whats in it

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Someone spill the beans about restore publicly please? Or at least PM me about the restore stuff plz. Took alot of this when it first came out but haven't touched it since and am curious.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
yeah just saw the PM, def wont buy anything from ALRI in the future. I dont think theres enough to screw me up tho or i would have noticed some side effect or something. Im just gonna discontinue use of mass fx and restore and take the lessons learned.

Wow...get older, then read the bold text in your above post and I hope you realize how stupid you sound. If you're not growing like a weed right now at ages 17, 18, and 19 then its YOUR FAULT. I'm not standing up for MFX at all, as I've never taken it, and probably never will. Don't blame a supplement man...that's all they are...SUPPLEMENTS. Get your diet right, lift heavy, hard, and often, and stick with the basics. I'm not too familiar w/ test boosters, but if I could take one now that would help me grow at the same rate that I did when I was 18 I would be ALL OVER IT.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
why is everybody so secret about what ingredient is in restore? everybody saying its horrible and don't take it. well that doesn't really help when nobody will say whats in it

yeah everybody is bashing it, but not giving any reason.

I know JW had issues.

But for the 3rd PHUCKING time, what is the issue with Restore!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
is this what we are basing it on? Thanks for the response guys. Real helpful. :mad1:

1 post by Patrick Arnold? and I quote,

"a friend sent me an unopened bottle of restore

it appeared to contain androstenedione, 4,6-androstenedione, and 1,4,6-androstenedione.

i will double check the spectra. is supposed to contain 6-bromo, right?"

From my research, it has not been tested again.

btw, FNF should know. She was a rep for ALR.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
More from PA.

"ok everyone just hold on a minute

what i found was several peaks. three peaks constituted the majority of the chromatogram and they were somewhat bunched together. they consisted of mw 286 and 284 and 284.

My best estimation is that they corresponded to androstenedione, 4,6-androstadienedione, and 1,4-androstadienedione.

Now this product is supposed to contain 6-bromoandrostenedione. I did not see that in the chromatogram. However I am not 100% sure whether or not that compound will even elute out of my column. So in absence of any standard of that stuff for me to verify, I cannot rule out that that stuff was in the product

Now i could take the time and analyze this stuff in more detail but that takes time and time is money. It is not important to me"

dax506

Awards
1st of all your supposed to stack it with hyperdrolx2 and 2nd of all its a free test booster, what do you expect? move on to PH's or AAS if u want more.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
1st of all your supposed to stack it with hyperdrolx2 and 2nd of all its a free test booster, what do you expect? move on to PH's or AAS if u want more.
first of all ur supposed to stack it with hyperdrol x2 because they want u to throw down another $40-$45.

dax506

Awards
first of all ur supposed to stack it with hyperdrol x2 because they want u to throw down another $40-$45.
well to run this shitty cycle you have to be pretty stupid in the first place, might as well do it how it was meant to be done.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
maybe i will dax....sick advice. Just writing a review up of a product i tried and that was it. no need for anyone to attack my diet training or anything...I was just writing a review. Why is it that people on here asume always that u have no idea what ure talking about if you dont have a 24/7 updated log?

all i said is that mass fx didnt do anything significant for me

my diet and training had very little to do with it....please dont give me a hundred cliques for saying that i dont feel like typing up my macros or workouts

mass fx isnt worth 50 bucks and thats all im saying

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know, I'm very very surprised at the number of screen names in this thread who have come to me with problems or questions and been turned from an "Oh, thank you! You're awesome and things are all good! My bad for misunderstanding!!" response in PM to a "This sucks, it isn't worth the money and everyone else is worthless" in open forum response. I'm sorely disappointed fellas. If you're going to BS me, do it in the open. If you want my/our help, you ALWAYS know you have it. If something didn't work, then fine. But if it didn't work because it didn't meet your expectations that may have been outlandish...or it didn't because your diet and training sucked or were incredibly STALE...or it didn't work because you really didn't use it in the first place (happens more than you think), then fine - be HONEST about it and don't BS any of us.

I sit here day in and day out trying to help folks with not only our arsenal, but any and all other aspects of their lives that I possibly can. My wife yells at me to get off the computer on a daily basis. I type and have to backspace while my daughter is bangin on the keys sitting on my lap. I type while my Dane drops his tire on my lap to play. And I've been doing this WAY before I was officially ordained by AX. So please, for decency everywhere, be honest in public and private. And stick to your guns - either hate on us or don't. Find yourself in a minority somewhere, just fess up to it and don't waste precious time.

One last bit - Thanks for stepping in, Kathy. For all who don't know, she has been an AX rep and although no longer in that position, we still hold her dear as friend and part of the AX family.

:cheers: /rant.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
bro im not trying to flame ya. i know u have given me some support in the past and helped me with stacks. Im just throwing out what happened when i took mass fx and how it worked for me. Nothing personal, i wouldnt call out ure product if i never tryed it whole heartedly

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice hijack Kristofer68SS, why dont you make a thread and show this OP some respect.