talk about potent

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
"Each capsule contains herbal extracts equivalent to dry"

So it's saying that it contains extracts. Looks very similar to most test boosters on the market. Doesn't look 'potent' at all.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
U wanna try something potent then pick up some DTH...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
"Each capsule contains herbal extracts equivalent to dry"

So it's saying that it contains extracts. Looks very similar to most test boosters on the market. Doesn't look 'potent' at all.
That's an Australian supp?

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Potent? certainly, if your a pre pubesent 12 year old :D

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
They are being tricksy with those big numbers they throwin out there. Best herbal test booster = DTH!!!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Australian supps are normally crap.

But 99% are tested by TGA. At least you know whats in them.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Potent? certainly, if your a pre pubesent 12 year old :D
Oh my goodness, that's way too funny!! You and Jake need to hook up sometime, go have a few beers and BBQ a kangaroo or something. :)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh my goodness, that's way too funny!! You and Jake need to hook up sometime, go have a few beers and BBQ a kangaroo or something. :)
...I can hold it's head down while Slugga roots it :dance:

.... after a little REDBAK XTRA HARD that is :thumbsup:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, naaa. Dont hold it down man i like a bit of fight! :D
FYI cant STAND the taste of roo! but bar-b is the sh1t!:wave2:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its good to know someone appreciates my extremely crass, immature, judgemental sense of humour. I mean besides myself:thumbsup: The funny thing is I tone it down so much for the forum......

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its good to know someone appreciates my extremely crass, immature, judgemental sense of humour. I mean besides myself:thumbsup: The funny thing is I tone it down so much for the forum......
Ultra-mega-reps!

:dance:

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Whats it called, Xtra Hard? more like Xtra P*ssy, What a bunch of wimps, I dont get why companys even bother making supplements like these and dont atleast have some level of extracts in their ingredients, lol.

It gets so frustrating to see companys making worthless and such weak supplements. This stuff probably wouldn't even make a pre puberscent person sprout their 1st pubic hair downstairs. Pathetic!

My friend if you want potent, try DTH.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Whats it called, Xtra Hard? more like Xtra P*ssy, What a bunch of wimps, I dont get why companys even bother making supplements like these and dont atleast have some level of extracts in their ingredients, lol.

It gets so frustrating to see companys making worthless and such weak supplements. This stuff probably wouldn't even make a pre puberscent person sprout their 1st pubic hair downstairs. Pathetic!

My friend if you want potent, try DTH.
Haha, come on man! I'm sure from looking at the ingredients that it might influence the sprouting of at least 1 pube!

If you try some of this, it could put a few hairs on your chest (not too many just 1 or 2 maybe) lol

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, come on man! I'm sure from looking at the ingredients that it might influence the sprouting of at least 1 pube!

If you try some of this, it could put a few hairs on your chest (not too many just 1 or 2 maybe) lol

The funny thing with Fosters is Australians hate that sh1t - it's more likely to give you arsehole cancer than any hair regrowth.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Haha! D your a killer, I think the fosters might be good if your aiming at getting a flab-pack as opposed to a 6pack. As for the "im-potent" supplement, it would probably be good enough to give you a boner. But thats all the credit im going to give to this product lol

Received my bottle of ALRI Restore today, so happy :->

Hey D, i had a brainwave after my post....The perfect non-hormonal pre-purberscent male Stack: 1 bottle of xtra Hard + Fosters

Hopefully this should synergize nicely to help sprout an extra pube here or there. I can already imagine under 12year olds raving about this stack and turning up to school with open shirts to show their newly grown chest hair (singular hair that is, not plural) to show off their reward.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... Hopefully this should synergize nicely to help sprout an extra pube here or there. I can already imagine under 12year olds raving about this stack and turning up to school with open shirts to show their newly grown chest hair (singular hair that is, not plural) to show off their reward.
Haha, funny stuff! I wish I knew about that stack when i was 12. I didn't even have to start shaving till I was about 21. :p

Hey Jake,
I figured that Fosters was a commercialized American version of Aussie beer, but it's the only common one here. :)