PRime confusionnnnn

mw525

mw525

Awards
hi everyone, i am currently taking dark matter, and super charge...i was given anabolic pump by a usp rep and just got enough money to get my bottle of prime. is it worth it to only do one bottle or am i better off getting another creatine..since i will run out soon and will end up being on just one prime one anabolic pump and super charge

mw525

mw525

Awards
can someone please help me out im not sure if its a waste of money if i can only do one bottle of prime and AP

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I say you make that decision half way through. PRIME worked extremely well for me, so I ordered a second bottle in the middle of the run. If you're responding in a satisfactory way, then get a second bottle, if not, then you saved yourself some money. It's a win/win.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
but only one bottle??
I started with one, decided it's worth it's price and then bought the second half way through. I edited my previous post, so you didn't get my full response in time.

mw525

mw525

Awards
thanks so much man..im gonna do it like that hopefully i make some progress im happy with

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hi everyone, i am currently taking dark matter, and super charge...i was given anabolic pump by a usp rep and just got enough money to get my bottle of prime. is it worth it to only do one bottle or am i better off getting another creatine..since i will run out soon and will end up being on just one prime one anabolic pump and super charge
Labrada Super Charge? That has creatine.

I would say definitely go with 2 bottles of Prime for best results.