Will begin first m-drol cycle in a week...

alacina13

Awards
I have been into weight lifting for the past four years on and off. I played college f-ball for one year after high school and did not like it but loved the weight lifting regime. I took h-drol in HS and even synthetic supertest 450 by injection without the proper research and luckily have no side effects but have been researching m-drol quite proficiently and think i am ready to take the leap and step away from synthetic. I will be dosing according to how lifting and my feeling goes but a basis for me being 6'2 185 lbs i am going to start at

10/10-20/20/20-30 (depending on how cycle goes)

I have been as heavy as 210 lbs with 6% body fat while in football in college stacked with track workouts and wish to get back here. I realize m-drol is more mass but after cycling off and maintaining weight with a pct regime i hope to shred most of excess body fat. My on cycle supports will be as follows

Pro Liver
Cycle Assist
Androstenetrione Powder
Creatine
Amino Acids (animal pack)
Multi Vitamin (animal pack)
Hydro Whey
Super Pump 250
Glutamine

Considering Milk thistle and Hawthorn Berries

I will post PCT in a few days. I will be slowing down the weights on my back as not to stress and will be absolutely chugging water. I thought about stacking trenadrol and m-drol or bridging but my liver and conscious got the best of me. I may go into this at a latter time.

If anyone has any suggestions or comments please let me know as i will take them into account before starting my cycle and will logging everyday, but will not be weighing everyday because water weight is so obscured i wish only to weigh every few if that. I believe more in what the eye can see than what the scale reads.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
I just hope u have researched enough about SD clones...And why would u want an aromatase inhibitor while on cycle...i would personally drop all supplements except maybe some protein powder (u can get all the protein u need from food) and save them for ur PCT (like glutamine, creatine, etc. etc.)...

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
I have been into weight lifting for the past four years on and off. I played college f-ball for one year after high school and did not like it but loved the weight lifting regime. I took h-drol in HS and even synthetic supertest 450 by injection without the proper research and luckily have no side effects but have been researching m-drol quite proficiently and think i am ready to take the leap and step away from synthetic. I will be dosing according to how lifting and my feeling goes but a basis for me being 6'2 185 lbs i am going to start at

10/10-20/20/20-30 (depending on how cycle goes)

I have been as heavy as 210 lbs with 6% body fat while in football in college stacked with track workouts and wish to get back here. I realize m-drol is more mass but after cycling off and maintaining weight with a pct regime i hope to shred most of excess body fat. My on cycle supports will be as follows

Pro Liver
Cycle Assist
Androstenetrione Powder
Creatine
Amino Acids (animal pack)
Multi Vitamin (animal pack)
Hydro Whey
Super Pump 250
Glutamine

Considering Milk thistle and Hawthorn Berries

I will post PCT in a few days. I will be slowing down the weights on my back as not to stress and will be absolutely chugging water. I thought about stacking trenadrol and m-drol or bridging but my liver and conscious got the best of me. I may go into this at a latter time.

If anyone has any suggestions or comments please let me know as i will take them into account before starting my cycle and will logging everyday, but will not be weighing everyday because water weight is so obscured i wish only to weigh every few if that. I believe more in what the eye can see than what the scale reads.
I'd run the Mdrol alone. also, consider shortening the cycle to 3 weeks. Most people report their gains slowing or stopping by week 4 making it not worth while and not worth the potential additional sides. Also, you might be best to keep your dosing at 20. Feel it out as far as sides are concerned.

Make sure you read up on Mdrol. Sides can be quite pronounced

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
wrong section! :)

alacina13

Awards
yea i was looking for the thread to post it in but could not find.. ok thanks for suggestions.. i will be doing a lot more research before i start that was a basis.. all comments are welcome.. any way to move thread or could an admin do it for me?

alacina13

Awards
and i suppose i will put the aromatose inhibitor in my PCT.. but in frequent other posts i have read some people using it on the cycle as to promote only testosterone boosts and limit estrogen.. i know it is a PCT product and i guess i will probably look to it for that.. Yea just use whey protein and cycle assists but also get some aminos and multivitamins for sure and milk thistle accordingly.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
and i suppose i will put the aromatose inhibitor in my PCT.. but in frequent other posts i have read some people using it on the cycle as to promote only testosterone boosts and limit estrogen.. i know it is a PCT product and i guess i will probably look to it for that.. Yea just use whey protein and cycle assists but also get some aminos and multivitamins for sure and milk thistle accordingly.

if you are using nolva...the aI is unnecessary. Nolva acts as an AI. And it wouldnt be necessary on cycle as mdrol is VERY dry as is.