Am I stupid?

bodybuilder19

I am 19 years old. I have been on Zoloft for almost 6 years and have been on ADHD medication for about 14 years. I was recently diagnosed with severe hypoglycemia

I have taken Methyl 1-d, 4 AD, LGH, Jungle Warfare, Bad-Ass Mass, Razorbolic Burn 180, RPM, Furazadrol, Nitro T3, WTF Pumped, N.O. Xplode, just to name a few.

Currenly, I take Y-RD (energy enhancer), 10 mg aderall in the morning, Lean FX 3times a day, Phenadrine 2x a day, 6-Oxo at night, Stoked 2 caps morning / night, ZMA 3 caps at night, BCAA Ethyl Ester, Super Pak (vitamins)

Normally, before I work out, I will stack one Phenadrine with 2 RPM and a scoop of WTF Pumped.

Am I overdoing it? Considering my conditions (very top) is this bad? What can I take that is healthy to take and will still keep good gains?

I feel like I'm trapped in a supplement world.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
It does seem like a bit much. How do you feel??

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I am 19 years old. I have been on Zoloft for almost 6 years and have been on ADHD medication for about 14 years. I was recently diagnosed with severe hypoglycemia

Considering my conditions (very top) is this bad? What can I take that is healthy to take and will still keep good gains?
First, take a 2x4 to the side of your parents head for giving you ADHD medication at 5 years old. After that I would start worrying about other suplements.

Thats seriously fucked up that they gave you heavy meds at such a young age. What 5 year old doesnt have a "persistent pattern of impulsiveness and inattention, with or without a component of hyperactivity." I dont know, that seriously pisses my off, I hate your parents.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is why I go to a DR that will only prescribe medications after we try all other options. Only time he gives me a script off the top of his head is when I have a Sinus Infection, or Migraine.

14 years on that compound is just down right scary. (At the age you started)
I would try to find a DR on your own that will help find the root problem and try a new method of dealing with it.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You take a sh*t ton of stims buddy.

A side of stims/aderall is anxiety. Zoloft is used for anxiety/depression...

That's what I see. Get a new doctor (perhaps even a holistic doctor or an alternative medicine doctor) and stop taking all those stims.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you should be taking some liver support to clean your system while taking those supps, and btw you are taking too much... i would scale back and see what works for you but not take it all at once

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
ive been on zoloft for a few years now and ive done numerous aas cycles(oral and inj) and have used about every pre-workout/stim out there...so far my heart hasn't given out...lol...just take it easy and if you feel like your cranked out, slow down on the stims a little..just my $0.02 though

bodybuilder19

Thanks for all the fast responses.

As far as "how do I feel" ... Well, I wouldnt consider myself feeling happy 5 out of 7 days of week. All the stims make me think way too fast. The problem is that I have become very dependent on all of the supplements -- just like I have my ADHD medication. When I got off my ADHD medication for the first time ever a few months ago, I switched to tons of energy drinks and other pills on the internet. That didn't seem healthy to me, so I got on adderall 10mg.

The stimulants do cause me a great deal of anxiety/depression. Although, when I go to the gym, thats like my high for the day. All of those stimulants and feeling depressed all goes toward my workout at the end of the day.

It feels like a never ending cycle. Not a very good feeling. That's why I said before, I feel like I'm trapped in supplements.

As far as liver support, I just started Pro-Liver.

Additionally, with all of the supps I'm currently taking (Lean FX, Phedarine, ZMA, Stoked, Super Pak (vitamins), 6-oxo, Time Release Vitamin B-12 and Fish Oil, I experience bloating, uncontrolable hunger, and very bad gas. This only seemed to start with a combo of the ZMA, Stoked, and 6-oxo. I noticed a lot of the caps in the Stoked bottle had exploded somehow before I even opened the bottle. I keep finding empty pill shells in the bottle. Don't know how that would happen. Any ideas as to what is causing the bloating?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

As far as "how do I feel" ... Well, I wouldnt consider myself feeling happy 5 out of 7 days of week. All the stims make me think way too fast. The problem is that I have become very dependent on all of the supplements -- just like I have my ADHD medication. When I got off my ADHD medication for the first time ever a few months ago, I switched to tons of energy drinks and other pills on the internet. That didn't seem healthy to me, so I got on adderall 10mg.

The stimulants do cause me a great deal of anxiety/depression. Although, when I go to the gym, thats like my high for the day. All of those stimulants and feeling depressed all goes toward my workout at the end of the day.

It feels like a never ending cycle. Not a very good feeling. That's why I said before, I feel like I'm trapped in supplements.
You may want to see a professional about that. That doesn't sound healthy. To me, that's a little more important than gas or busted capsules. Good luck.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established

I have taken Methyl 1-d, 4 AD, LGH, Jungle Warfare, Bad-Ass Mass, Razorbolic Burn 180, RPM, Furazadrol, Nitro T3, WTF Pumped, N.O. Xplode, just to name a few.

Currenly, I take Y-RD (energy enhancer), 10 mg aderall in the morning, Lean FX 3times a day, Phenadrine 2x a day, 6-Oxo at night, Stoked 2 caps morning / night, ZMA 3 caps at night, BCAA Ethyl Ester, Super Pak (vitamins)

Normally, before I work out, I will stack one Phenadrine with 2 RPM and a scoop of WTF Pumped.

Am I overdoing it? Considering my conditions (very top) is this bad? What can I take that is healthy to take and will still keep good gains?

wow dude those are only a few things you've taken at 19? it has nothing to do with ur condition. u don't need 6-oxo and stoked u don't need any test boosters, pro hormones will screw with your mind even more especially if u already have depression. stick with the basics, you're only 19. how much do u weigh and how long ahve u been lifting

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
ive been on zoloft for a few years now and ive done numerous aas cycles(oral and inj) and have used about every pre-workout/stim out there...so far my heart hasn't given out...lol...just take it easy and if you feel like your cranked out, slow down on the stims a little..just my $0.02 though
age 25 and have run numerous aas cycles. brilliant

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
age 25 and have run numerous aas cycles. brilliant
didn't start cycling till i was 22...so you prob shouldn't open your mouth till you know the facts.. worked out naturally from the age of 13-22...didn't start a cycle until i naturally weighed 220...spent 2 years just researching anabolics before i started...u need to check your tongue before you just call someone out...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

As far as liver support, I just started Pro-Liver.

Additionally, with all of the supps I'm currently taking (Lean FX, Phedarine, ZMA, Stoked, Super Pak (vitamins), 6-oxo, Time Release Vitamin B-12 and Fish Oil, I experience bloating, uncontrolable hunger, and very bad gas. This only seemed to start with a combo of the ZMA, Stoked, and 6-oxo. I noticed a lot of the caps in the Stoked bottle had exploded somehow before I even opened the bottle. I keep finding empty pill shells in the bottle. Don't know how that would happen. Any ideas as to what is causing the bloating?
Do what I did and just get off of them. There are some basic things that can do you good, but you don't really need all the excess. Your body should be able to straighten itself out with a correct diet, sleep pattern, and a healthy (not overly taxing) exercise regimen. This of course would probably eliminate most bodybuilding regimens.

Most of this board here are trapped in supplements, whether they admit it or not.

bodybuilder19

So just get off everything? I have all this extra stuff. I keep telling myself I will finish all the other stuff I have and then I'll be done. What steps should I take to get off everything? What can I do to keep my gains? Are any supplements like NO Xplode, WTF Pumped, RPM, No-Shotugun ok ?

The reason I'm on the test boosters and all that is because I just finished a cycle of Razorbolic Burn 180 not too long ago. I was told to use the Stoked and 6-Oxo.

Last edited:
crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
didn't start cycling till i was 22...so you prob shouldn't open your mouth till you know the facts.. worked out naturally from the age of 13-22...didn't start a cycle until i naturally weighed 220...spent 2 years just researching anabolics before i started...u need to check your tongue before you just call someone out...

someones angry. smoke a j and chill out. ....anyways. stay on the add medicine bro. i was diagnosed when i was 5. And yes there are differences between hyperactivity and and having A.D.D. at that age. (n response of futurepilot). dont listen to what these folks have to say about your prescribed meds buddy. Thats why a doctor diagnosed you, becuase you had the signs and learning disabilities of a child who had A.D.D.. (I know from experience) ive been on meds since I was 5 on and off, and you as well as i know, if you dont take them you do act and feel different and "all over the place".....I take strattera and i would be lost without it. drop your stims., eat healthy, get good rest, work out and you will have energy. But dont stop your prescribed meds dude.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
im chilled out bro...i just have no tolerance for ignorant people.....and in no way was that post even contributing to this OP question...so imho the guy just jumped in here to negatively comment on someone he knows nothing about.....you just shouldn't open you mouth if you dont know the facts...that all my point was....

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
So just get off everything? I have all this extra stuff. I keep telling myself I will finish all the other stuff I have and then I'll be done. What steps should I take to get off everything? What can I do to keep my gains? Are any supplements like NO Xplode, WTF Pumped, RPM, No-Shotugun ok ?

The reason I'm on the test boosters and all that is because I just finished a cycle of Razorbolic Burn 180 not too long ago. I was told to use the Stoked and 6-Oxo.
Throw it out bro. Trust me. Take it from a recovering supp addict. I catch myself coming onto this site and reading about new products and being fascinated almost enough to use it... But now I back off and say, "is it really worth it? no."

It's an addiction. It's like a coke addict saying, "After I finish these bags, I'll be done completely." Why do you want to put these things into your body? Just because. Because they are there. Ya feelin me?

**Will everyone else chill out in here? haha

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i might in your position, quit the supps cold turkey, and get some reset AD to help flush your receptors out. though i don't know how that may interact with prescription meds.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
someones angry. smoke a j and chill out. ....anyways. stay on the add medicine bro. i was diagnosed when i was 5. And yes there are differences between hyperactivity and and having A.D.D. at that age. (n response of futurepilot). dont listen to what these folks have to say about your prescribed meds buddy. Thats why a doctor diagnosed you, becuase you had the signs and learning disabilities of a child who had A.D.D.. (I know from experience) ive been on meds since I was 5 on and off, and you as well as i know, if you dont take them you do act and feel different and "all over the place".....I take strattera and i would be lost without it. drop your stims., eat healthy, get good rest, work out and you will have energy. But dont stop your prescribed meds dude.
You tell a good point and respects to you for finding a good combo of meds to help make your life better. However, not all doctors/psychiatrists are the same. To tell every American to: "Trust in your doctor," would mean that a fair percentage of us would be raped by the system.

I went through a series of medicines for depression... they all masked the pain and despair, but it wasn't until I got a grasp on what I had that I could help rid myself of that which the meds could not.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
yeah, umm A.D.D. is not casued by traumatic experiences of situations in pertaining to life. A.D.D. is a chemical inbalance in the brain as well as depression. both are chemical inbalances. Meds are used to fix the inbalance. Depression is different. That can be, and is mostly caused by traumatic or life changing cicumstances.. except for bi-polar disorder. The cause of that is still undetermined. that is actually many different inbalances happeing very quickly and throughout different times of day, and can actually be triggered by almost anything. Take some psychology and pre-med classes and you can find out alot about both. very interesting really. ..bottom line is with his A.D.D. he should stick with the meds.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
i was diagnosed when i was 5.

signs and learning disabilities of a child who had A.D.D.
If you really want to go down this road. Most ADD meds are just glorified methamphetamines, minus a few bonds. If you've been convinced that someone that young should be doing speed, explain what medications this kid should be on:

‘Bird-boy’ found in Russia

A boy lived with his mother in a 2-room apartment full of cages with feed and droppings. She had her own domestic birds and fed wild ones. A woman neither beat him nor left him without food. She just never talked to him. It was all the birds that communicated with the boy and taught him birds’ language.

“When you start talking to him, he chirps”, - says Galina Volskaya, a social worker of Kirovskiy region, Volgograd. A boy doesn’t understand human language at all. He just chirps and when realizing that he is not understood, starts to wave hands in the way birds winnow wings.

The boy’s mother signed an abdication from a child. A boy now lives in the asylum, but soon will be transferred to the center of psychological care. The child has a so called “Mowgli syndrome”, which in the past years has become widely spread. for example, during the last 2 months 5 children with the same symptoms were found.

In Cambodia a 27-year old wild woman was recently found. She lives in the jungles, walks nude and doesn’t understand human language. However, a local policeman acknowledged her as his daughter that got lost 18 years ago while at 8. In Africa a 10-year old boy was found among the pack of monkeys. In the USA 2 girls were brought up by a pack of monkeys. In Russia a 9-year old boy became a head of wild dogs’ tribe.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
proper education, and some time to break him of his mental condition. maybe give him heroin. i dunno. . lol. but amphetamines ate the doses the doctors prescribe are not harmful to those people who actually need it. If and when i take my meds I feel level headed and focused. If someone who did not have ADD and took ADD meds they would have the feeling of beeing on uppers... common knowledge. Your body brain produces chemicals. . and those people who have ADD have a inbalance between certain chemical and the amphetamines in some help to restore balance. (not all ADD meds are amphetamine based mind you) Adderal, Ritalin and Adderal-XR do i believe. Are you one of the people around here who believe steroids dont do any harm? And that they (steroids) are given a bad rap? Reality check. They do both good and bad. ADD med is the same way. There are people who are diagnosed Test. or HGH at very young ages as well. Whos to say they are not late bloomers? A Chemical inbalance in the indocrin system needs to be fixed just as in the brain with a mother f*cking 5 year old who has ADD. Do people with type 1 or 2 diabetes really need insuline? nah man they could just go do some squats and dead lifts and thatll fix it, yeah right. what about the kids who are born with diabetes? There is a chance they arent getting enough sweets!! ... Nope, that is where science and medicine are right my friend. My rebuttle has ended here.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
If you really want to go down this road. Most ADD meds are just glorified methamphetamines, minus a few bonds. If you've been convinced that someone that young should be doing speed, explain what medications this kid should be on:

‘Bird-boy’ found in Russia

A boy lived with his mother in a 2-room apartment full of cages with feed and droppings. She had her own domestic birds and fed wild ones. A woman neither beat him nor left him without food. She just never talked to him. It was all the birds that communicated with the boy and taught him birds’ language.

“When you start talking to him, he chirps”, - says Galina Volskaya, a social worker of Kirovskiy region, Volgograd. A boy doesn’t understand human language at all. He just chirps and when realizing that he is not understood, starts to wave hands in the way birds winnow wings.

The boy’s mother signed an abdication from a child. A boy now lives in the asylum, but soon will be transferred to the center of psychological care. The child has a so called “Mowgli syndrome”, which in the past years has become widely spread. for example, during the last 2 months 5 children with the same symptoms were found.

In Cambodia a 27-year old wild woman was recently found. She lives in the jungles, walks nude and doesn’t understand human language. However, a local policeman acknowledged her as his daughter that got lost 18 years ago while at 8. In Africa a 10-year old boy was found among the pack of monkeys. In the USA 2 girls were brought up by a pack of monkeys. In Russia a 9-year old boy became a head of wild dogs’ tribe.

Depeniding on how old the boy is, his learning receptors could be shut down. Ever heard the saying " cant teach an old dog new tricks"? Well the saying has some factuality to it.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I don't like these arguments that are being posed here.

Crowpass, you're comparing a life threatening, degenerative disease to an overly diagnosed, psychological disorder. I choose to refrain from name-calling at this point, though it's very hard to hold back ;)

These two situations are not even comparable:

"He's going into diabetic shock! We need 2ius of insulin, stat!"

"Oh my God! This kid is coloring outside the lines again! We need a methylphenidate (ritalin) patch at 20mgs, STAT!"

ADD/ADHD medications don't fix a balance. They fcuk $hit up (royally) and give the illusion that your quality of life has improved, because it fixes the symptoms.

Take it from me, it's like being on a boat that's going to sink from a crack in the hull and you hand everyone on board a piece of bubblegum ... see where I'm going? ;)

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
you are actually right. ADD meds dont fix the problem. I never said that did. The meds restore balance to the brain with chemicals. Just as PCT does for steroid use. And coloring outside the lines has nothing to do with ADD. Not being able to concentrate and not having the ability to control your attention span is Attention deficite disorder. do some research. ADD do not fix problems they restore balance. once the meds have stopped being used the unbalance returns.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
...And there is no real evidence to support the supposed relationship between ADD and a "chemical imbalance" in the brain. Many professionals believe ADD is just a term given to a behavioral condition brought on by circumstances.
Two things come to my mind when I think of ADD:

1) I have never heard of anyone being tested and being found negative for the condition. I myself have been diagnosed.

2) The people I know who are on ADD meds smoke pot/drink alcohol...which is using a drug to counter-act the effects of another drug.

IMO, ADD meds are most commonly a chemical solution to a living problem.

To the OP, Take force's advice and try to clean up. The effects some of the stims you are taking have on synapses may take a while to level off, but in the long run you will be much further ahead.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
you are actually right. ADD meds dont fix the problem. I never said that did. The meds restore balance to the brain with chemicals. Just as PCT does for steroid use. And coloring outside the lines has nothing to do with ADD. Not being able to concentrate and not having the ability to control your attention span is Attention deficite disorder. do some research. ADD do not fix problems they restore balance. once the meds have stopped being used the unbalance returns.
You know what, will someone give me some meds? Because I have some serious imbalances going on right now. Seriously. Dead serious.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
u shouldn't be doing anymore than 2 maybe 3 cycles a year. if u have done that many cycles in 3 years thats a little excessive. how many cycles do u do a year?

beck26

beck26

Awards
i've been on zoloft longer than you and have no side affects. and on top of many supplements/aas i am still good to go.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i've been on zoloft longer than you and have no side affects. and on top of many supplements/aas i am still good to go.
ok but are you 19

would you say that taking aas and zoloft together at 19 is a good idea?

bodybuilder19

After being an ADHD victim for all these years, it's hard to beleive that when I took a QEEG test, I tested negative for ADHD. I took this test about a year ago. I was instructed to fast for 24 hours (12 hours or somthing like that) and to not take my ADHD/ADD medication. After taking the test, my psychatrist told me I did not show sigs of ADHD. Because of what I scored of a little piece of paper, he still put me on Provgil. After that got too expensive for my parents through insurance, I was forced to go off all ADHD medication. At that point, I switched to energy drinks.

The famous ADHD debate is fun to listen to here in this forum. Some people believe that ADHD is all bull **** and it's all in your head. Some believe its an actual chemical brain inbalance. From 5 years old and almost NEVER missing my scripts for my ADHD (Rather it be Ritalin, Concentra, Adderall, Provgil, you name it -- tried em all) and then to get tested from some QEEG test to tell me I dont have ADHD ... It raises a lot of questions.

So if a test that measures my brain waves against other people who "have ADHD" and I don't have similar brain waves .. then what the **** is wrong with me? Could the doctor who said I had ADHD when I was 5 be wrong? Could I have overcome it from age 5 till now? Could it be my hypoglycemia that I have been diagnosed with that has an affect on all this? These things all get to my head and make me somewhat "unhappy" to think about and know that I don't even really understand myself. Pretty shitty feeling.

I am now back on adderall 10mg as of about a month ago, when I told my psych that I was using the energy drinks as a substitute from coming off the provigil.

What I do know is that I do seem to have trouble focusing and paying attention and keeping myself motivated when I am not on my medication. Then again, I haven't actually tried to get off it and stay away from other stimulants similar to the medicince (NOS energy drinks 3x a day, etc.)

I also know that I would be considered "different" from other people -- just at work for example, I make notciable mistakes that NO ONE does. If someone did make a mistake that I did, they would learn from it. I make the same mistake over and over again and it takes me a long time to learn/remember to actually avoid the mistake. That is a result of me "not being able to slow down and focus" from what I am always told by co-workers and such.

So who knows. All I do know is that it seems that I do have a supplement problem. Addiction seems to be an issue for me. One is never enough for me. I always take it way overboard with everything. Might it be supplements, binge drinking, etc. I form addictive habbits very fast.

Forest, The suggestion to just "throw it all away" -- wow, I thought I was the only one who went through that constant battle with myself. Just looking at about 15 different bottles of pills and thinking ... wow these really have power over me? That **** pisses me off. Then I look in the mirror, see a good body, and remind myself why I take all those supps. Pathetic.

Tell me how you got out of this trap. Did you just wake up one morning and say ok thats it -- Im done? Same with your ADHD medication -- how did you do that?

How do you workout now? Do you use any supplemts (pre workout drinks or anything?

Last edited:
IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
u shouldn't be doing anymore than 2 maybe 3 cycles a year. if u have done that many cycles in 3 years thats a little excessive. how many cycles do u do a year?

2...that's it...and i never said how many ive done, i just said numerous....which meant in that time period ive done 2 inj ( test prop/tren) and about 3 oral( superdrol/havoc/epi)

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
i understand the time on = time off adage... appreciate the concern though bro..alot of younger guys don't quite know what their doing and they just run a cycle and end up screwing themselves up for life...im def not in that boat

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i understand the time on = time off adage... appreciate the concern though bro..alot of younger guys don't quite know what their doing and they just run a cycle and end up screwing themselves up for life...im def not in that boat
that's not exactly true. if ur on a month then u have a month off for pct and should wait at least another month or 2. it just sounded like ur running a cycle doing pct, doing another cycle, doing pct to and so on. maybe ur not but thats what it sounded like. what's the most cycles you've done in a year?

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
i dont go above 2/year....typically run prop/tren for 10 weeks take 3 months off...then do it again...it all depends on what ive got at the time..i don't like to over do it..im not trying to be a prof bb, so i have no need to be on cycle all year long...2 a year is sufficient for my goals

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i dont go above 2/year....typically run prop/tren for 10 weeks take 3 months off...then do it again...it all depends on what ive got at the time..i don't like to over do it..im not trying to be a prof bb, so i have no need to be on cycle all year long...2 a year is sufficient for my goals
ok. just sounded like u ran them constantly. i'm going to be hitting up a 1-t/havoc cycle soon hopefully.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
After being an ADHD victim for all these years, it's hard to beleive that when I took a QEEG test, I tested negative for ADHD. I took this test about a year ago. I was instructed to fast for 24 hours (12 hours or somthing like that) and to not take my ADHD/ADD medication. After taking the test, my psychatrist told me I did not show sigs of ADHD. Because of what I scored of a little piece of paper, he still put me on Provgil. After that got too expensive for my parents through insurance, I was forced to go off all ADHD medication. At that point, I switched to energy drinks.

The famous ADHD debate is fun to listen to here in this forum. Some people believe that ADHD is all bull **** and it's all in your head. Some believe its an actual chemical brain inbalance. From 5 years old and almost NEVER missing my scripts for my ADHD (Rather it be Ritalin, Concentra, Adderall, Provgil, you name it -- tried em all) and then to get tested from some QEEG test to tell me I dont have ADHD ... It raises a lot of questions.

So if a test that measures my brain waves against other people who "have ADHD" and I don't have similar brain waves .. then what the **** is wrong with me? Could the doctor who said I had ADHD when I was 5 be wrong? Could I have overcome it from age 5 till now? Could it be my hypoglycemia that I have been diagnosed with that has an affect on all this? These things all get to my head and make me somewhat "unhappy" to think about and know that I don't even really understand myself. Pretty shitty feeling.

I am now back on adderall 10mg as of about a month ago, when I told my psych that I was using the energy drinks as a substitute from coming off the provigil.

What I do know is that I do seem to have trouble focusing and paying attention and keeping myself motivated when I am not on my medication. Then again, I haven't actually tried to get off it and stay away from other stimulants similar to the medicince (NOS energy drinks 3x a day, etc.)

I also know that I would be considered "different" from other people -- just at work for example, I make notciable mistakes that NO ONE does. If someone did make a mistake that I did, they would learn from it. I make the same mistake over and over again and it takes me a long time to learn/remember to actually avoid the mistake. That is a result of me "not being able to slow down and focus" from what I am always told by co-workers and such.

So who knows. All I do know is that it seems that I do have a supplement problem. Addiction seems to be an issue for me. One is never enough for me. I always take it way overboard with everything. Might it be supplements, binge drinking, etc. I form addictive habbits very fast.

Forest, The suggestion to just "throw it all away" -- wow, I thought I was the only one who went through that constant battle with myself. Just looking at about 15 different bottles of pills and thinking ... wow these really have power over me? That **** pisses me off. Then I look in the mirror, see a good body, and remind myself why I take all those supps. Pathetic.

Tell me how you got out of this trap. Did you just wake up one morning and say ok thats it -- Im done? Same with your ADHD medication -- how did you do that?

How do you workout now? Do you use any supplemts (pre workout drinks or anything?
Well, you have an honest quality about you that suggests you want to do something about this, that's a great start. I'm no doctor, no expert, but I am a recovering addict, and I recognize your position here. I'm not sure what the best answer is. You've been under the influence of some sort of chemical for so long that it seems you've "lost the rabbit". You can't possibly have a baseline of what normal is or how you should be feeling. It seems to me quite over-intuitive and a bit reckless to make an assumption that something in "wrong" with you based on your performance. You've lived so long under the influence of chemicals...That can have a pronounced effect on how your brain and your body works even AFTER you stop usage. Stimulants will increase synapses rate in the brain, which can lead to an "over-active" felling of thinking. In turn, your brain will slow synapses under chronic stimulant exposure in order to keep a balance. When you stop the usage of stimulants, it can take a long time for your brain to return to it's normal rate, which can leave you feeling unable to focus, concentrate, depressed, ect.
I would stay off any kind of stimulant for at least a year and then re-evaluate then if you want to. You will benefit greatly in the future.

Good luck!

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
ok. just sounded like u ran them constantly. i'm going to be hitting up a 1-t/havoc cycle soon hopefully.

nah, im not that rich or crazy...got enough issues as is...dont need to be on HRT by the time im 30

I haven't dealt with 1-t , heard a little about it...havoc is legit though...its hardens you up well, gives that alpha male mentality and always got good pumps..oh yeah my strength went up quite a bit during that cycle as well

ive tried both epi and havoc and in my honest opinion havoc is far more superior...it just feels cleaner while your on it... just what i noticed from it...let me know how that 1=t works..im kinda curious myself

ive heard good things about LG's MMV2 as well..although im skeptical of LG products

bodybuilder19

Thanks for the advice man. Ironlife and jsp -- honestly I didn't post this so I could read about your cycle talk. Can't you get a room or PM each other without everyone having to read your comments?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice man. Ironlife and jsp -- honestly I didn't post this so I could read about your cycle talk. Can't you get a room or PM each other without everyone having to read your comments?
LOL! Did you just ask them to get a room? :borladuck:

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
First, take a 2x4 to the side of your parents head for giving you ADHD medication at 5 years old. After that I would start worrying about other suplements.

Thats seriously fucked up that they gave you heavy meds at such a young age. What 5 year old doesnt have a "persistent pattern of impulsiveness and inattention, with or without a component of hyperactivity." I dont know, that seriously pisses my off, I hate your parents.
Totally agree. Either your parents are your everyday liberal morons who think that drugs will cure everything, or they are just unfortunately naive. Either way, you are taking way too many stims and other supplements. Your parents basically screwed you up for life. And to think you are only 19. Ritalin for 14 years and zoloft for 6. Thats sad. Thats whats wrong with our society today. So quick to throw harmful drugs at a kid you probably wouldn't stay in his seat, or didn't play nice with the other kids at recess. Basically acted like a child. So now he is strung out on drugs and supplements and doesn't even know it. Thats just sad. You should take a 2x4 to the heads of the useful idiots that screwed you royally.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some of you guys are weird.. Stoked is just a resveratrol product with some HGW in it.. it's good for you, period.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Speaking as someone who's had to deal with anxiety attacks and depression i'd say your most important supplements should be:

Reset AD
Multi-vitamin
Fish Oil
ZMA

The Reset AD will keep your adrenal glandes healthy so you'll get a mood lift, more energy, better sleep, possibly better sex drive etc, this is very important for ppl like ourselves that get anxiety we need to keep our adrenals healthy.

The fishoil has been shown to help with ADD and ADHD i believe, it also boosts your mood quite a bit. I'd get the hell off of all stims ASAP and let your adrenal glands recover and start taking 15-20g's fishoil everyday.

Drop everything else except the above and your protein powders.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
these folks have no degrees in medicine. Stick with your doctor bro.