Bulk 1-carboxy

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to get my feet wet with growth hormone stimulants before I considered any actual peptides. I had some success with some powerful samples that I came across (enhanced sleep, recovery, ect), but opted to purchase the bulk componet for a longer cycle due to economic hardship. I was just wondering what your experience has been with it, and wanted some dosing recommendations. I initally was dosing it like powerful (morning, pre wo, and bedtime), but was considering cutting back to just before bed. It seemed to make me a little drowsy during the day. Any comments would be greatly appreciated, and I am particularly interested with any results seen from any two month or longer cycles (decreased bf, recovery, +lbm, sleep, ect), because increased GH take a while before any significant results are noticed. Thanks.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to take 800mg pre-WO and 1200 before bed. It gives me some great sleep and helps to kickstart a solid recomp/lean bulk.

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
Its late and I'm being too lazy too research for myself, anyway with bulk 1-carboxy which is half of PowertFull, will I be getting any other benefits other great sleep?

I'm trying to ask is which benefits of PowerFull can be experienced by just taking 1-carboxy.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Its late and I'm being too lazy too research for myself, anyway with bulk 1-carboxy which is half of PowertFull, will I be getting any other benefits other great sleep?

I'm trying to ask is which benefits of PowerFull can be experienced by just taking 1-carboxy.
Are you asking me or telling me? If asking, then yes this is the general question of the thread. I'm looking more for experiences than theory.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I am currently taking 1/4 tsp with crystal light, how much more tsp is it safe to increase to? Hope that is not too vague. Oh BTW, I tried to do that parachuting thing......hell to the no. First the wad is too big to even try to put down my throat. So, I tried to preserve my man hood, and ranger it up by putting the raw powder in my throat, then washing it down. My hats off to all you parachuters, and anyone who takes it raw. That powder came thru my damn nose, and the after taste lingered for a long time. Crystal light was the best I could do. :thinking:

I wanted to get my feet wet with growth hormone stimulants before I considered any actual peptides. I had some success with some powerful samples that I came across (enhanced sleep, recovery, ect), but opted to purchase the bulk componet for a longer cycle due to economic hardship. I was just wondering what your experience has been with it, and wanted some dosing recommendations. I initally was dosing it like powerful (morning, pre wo, and bedtime), but was considering cutting back to just before bed. It seemed to make me a little drowsy during the day. Any comments would be greatly appreciated, and I am particularly interested with any results seen from any two month or longer cycles (decreased bf, recovery, +lbm, sleep, ect), because increased GH take a while before any significant results are noticed. Thanks.
Slowly build up the dosage because taking to much before bed will cause insomina becuase of the significant increase in dopamine and HGH.

I would say start with 700mgs before bed and I use 2 grams pre workout but with your stimulant of choice. You can use without a stim but you will be yawning during the first 15 minutes of the workout but once the blood starts flowing it goes away...

After 7 days you can increase bedtime dose to 1gram.

With new research out, I been taking 3 grams in the morning with proteins and fats to stimulate LH and HGH.

This has become such a sexy compound.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Should I be taking off days on this protocol, or do I want to dose straight through? I guess my bigger question is, does this compound make the pituitary manufacture MORE GH than usual, or does it just release what is already stored? If the later, then I suppose skipping a dose on non wo days really wouldn't matter. Does this make sense?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Slowly build up the dosage because taking to much before bed will cause insomina becuase of the significant increase in dopamine and HGH.

With new research out, I been taking 3 grams in the morning with proteins and fats to stimulate LH and HGH.

This has become such a sexy compound.
HGH (as opposed to avian GH?) causes insomnia? Where did you read this at? Peak pulse and plasma GH AUC occur at night (during sleep), for males.

You take a GH releasing compound in the presence of fats?! This does not make any sense at all. What "new research" do you have on this? It's completely contradictory. I'd be interested in reading on this.

GH has been clinically shown to be released in the fasting state.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
HGH (as opposed to avian GH?) causes insomnia? Where did you read this at? Peak pulse and plasma GH AUC occur at night (during sleep), for males.

You take a GH releasing compound in the presence of fats?! This does not make any sense at all. What "new research" do you have on this? It's completely contradictory. I'd be interested in reading on this.

GH has been clinically shown to be released in the fasting state.
I think he means the increase in dopamine will cause insomnia. As far as the other comments, I don't know.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I know different products measure differently in terms of tsp to grams. Can one of you guys let me know how many tsp of 1-c equates to how many grams?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys I know different products measure differently in terms of tsp to grams. Can one of you guys let me know how many tsp of 1-c equates to how many grams?
1-C is a 50% extract, so divide it by 1/2. The density if 1/4 tsp = 800mg I believe (Don't have any container here right now).

The 15% NP version, to convert, you just multiply the dose by 3.3 (10/3)

flex13

Awards
Hey fellas just wondering whee one could find this product? I searched the planet but could not find it. Also how it nutras l-dopa is seems to compare to 1-carboxy

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
bump for any experiences, proof of efficiacy, ect