Powerfull Acne? No Acne?

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
I was hoping to get some input from multiple people here in one place. There seems to be a lot of mixed info on this side effect. I'm somewhat acne prone and would like to keep clear. So what have you guys experienced with Powerfull?

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
All right my first reply!!! Thank you. Please keep them coming people

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a bit prone as well and I don't get any acne from powerfull and it works great!

cjszip

cjszip

Awards
I've used both the Bulk 1-Carboxy, and the actual PowerFULL capsules. No acne on either. I do notice that, since I've started bulk 1-Carboxy every night before bed, I'm seeing slightly improved complexion. May be in my head though.

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
None, I only used one bottle after waking up the skin was actually glowing and very healthy. As soon as it goes on sale i'm going to grab a few bottles.

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
Thanks again everybody! Hopefully this thread is useful for others looking into PowerFull.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
I would not worry about acne on this supplement. On the contrary, Powerful actually improves my skin tone, and it seems my acne clears up when I am dosing it. My nails grow kind of fast, but on Powerful, they seem to grow even faster. It's kind of weird.

I think it is best to take it on a semi-empty stomach prior to bed and about an hour before meals. Eat a high protein, low carb meal for your last meal of they day to maximize the potential for growth hormone release at night. Carbs increase insulin, and increased insulin hampers growth hormone. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

It is inevitable that someone will post that this supplement is bogus. But from my experience, I have had good results with it.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would not worry about acne on this supplement. On the contrary, Powerful actually improves my skin tone, and it seems my acne clears up when I am dosing it. My nails grow kind of fast, but on Powerful, they seem to grow even faster. It's kind of weird.

I think it is best to take it on a semi-empty stomach prior to bed and about an hour before meals. Eat a high protein, low carb meal for your last meal of they day to maximize the potential for growth hormone release at night. Carbs increase insulin, and increased insulin hampers growth hormone. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

It is inevitable that someone will post that this supplement is bogus. But from my experience, I have had good results with it.
Hmmm, im hoping thats not a reference to me.....I never said it was bogus, simply that it hasn't done alot for me. Im not a basher! If It's not a reference to me then accept my apologises! :D

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, im hoping thats not a reference to me.....I never said it was bogus, simply that it hasn't done alot for me. Im not a basher! If It's not a reference to me then accept my apologises! :D
My bad - I wasn't trying to imply you were bashing the product. I apologize if it seemed that way. It was in no way directed at you. Results seem to be hit or miss among people using Powerful. A lot of users say it only helped them sleep better. I don't expect that everyone is going to have the same results that I had with it, and if it didn't work for you, it is well within your right to say so. What I meant was that some seem a bit overly critical of the company that manufactures Powerful, above and beyond giving a poor review.

woolbeo

Awards
One of my friends that hadn't seen me for a couple of months asked if I was doing something different with my skin, because it was almost glowing. The only thing different was that I started taking Powerfull close to two months prior.

cjszip

cjszip

Awards

Your post is correct. I agree with all but taking it before meals. I really think it's best used in combination with ZMA before bed, empty stomach, etc. when insulin levels are already low and when you'll experience the REAL benefits of GH release (during sleep, and during the REM cycle). I'm glad I'm not the only one thought using PowerFULL is beneficial to skin tone.

I've used PowerFULL and I'm now using the Bulk 1-Carboxy. I capped all 100 grams in "00" capsules, 625mg/cap +/- 15mg and I got 160 capsules total. I simply take 1 to 2 capsules before bed with Zinc Picolinate, and Magnesium. Absolutely awesome sleep. I really suggest the bulk powder over the actual PowerFULL though.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thumbs up.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My bad - I wasn't trying to imply you were bashing the product. I apologize if it seemed that way. It was in no way directed at you. Results seem to be hit or miss among people using Powerful. A lot of users say it only helped them sleep better. I don't expect that everyone is going to have the same results that I had with it, and if it didn't work for you, it is well within your right to say so. What I meant was that some seem a bit overly critical of the company that manufactures Powerful, above and beyond giving a poor review.
no worries mate :D i agree, some dudes get sooo farken upset if a supp doesnt make them Ronnie Coleman over night. Just the nature of the beast. some work for ya, some dont. But i tell you what I should be writing down my dreams and selling them for hollywood movies man! they are CRAZY:eek5:

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
Ok, I'm going to step out on a limb and hijack my own thread. Are there any other supps that don't cause acne that anyone would reccommend? I know this makes me sound like a total newb, but I assure you I'm not. There is just not a good way to narrow down supps by "skin effects". It gets very tiring researching and going through 15 threads to see if anyone mentions anything on acne. I know i can rule out certain supp genres like test boosters... any input?

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
muscle > acne
I got none from one bottle btw [acne that is].. didn't notice many effects except i felt "good" most of the time.. maybe with a stack would be better.. if I did it again solo, i'd prolly up the dosages.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I'm going to step out on a limb and hijack my own thread. Are there any other supps that don't cause acne that anyone would reccommend? I know this makes me sound like a total newb, but I assure you I'm not. There is just not a good way to narrow down supps by "skin effects". It gets very tiring researching and going through 15 threads to see if anyone mentions anything on acne. I know i can rule out certain supp genres like test boosters... any input?
Again, to reiterate; PowerFULL will not cause acne. It will clear up your skin, in fact. Your overall complexion will benefit from the increase in Melanin production.

cjszip

cjszip

Awards
Again, to reiterate; PowerFULL will not cause acne. It will clear up your skin, in fact. Your overall complexion will benefit from the increase in Melanin production.
Thumbs up for this post. All information was accurate and it answered my statement- whether I truely WAS seeing clearer skin or not.

I would rep you man, for both the good post, AND for living in PA, but I don't believe in repping people who've accumulated the amount of reputation you have thus far. (humorous tone).

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thumbs up for this post. All information was accurate and it answered my statement- whether I truely WAS seeing clearer skin or not.

I would rep you man, for both the good post, AND for living in PA, but I don't believe in repping people who've accumulated the amount of reputation you have thus far. (humorous tone).
haha fair enough... You are one of those "Spread the wealth" guys, ehh?

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
On day 4 of powerfull. No acne so far. Nothing else to report either except hardly being able to peel my eyes open in the morning and a general sense of lethargy til i have coffee. Only day 4 though...

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
update: On my second bottle and haven't noticed any acne increases on my face, but have seen a slight increase of acne on my back( just a couple tiny ones here and there). Also, I haven't noticed any real strength or mass gains. I know a boost in gh doesn't really have this effect, but a lot of users on this board have claimed such things. As I understand the ingredients have been shown to produce a large spike of gh up to 221% :sly:. I wonder what if any long term effects a short spike would actaully produce? I would really like an answer to that question... USP reps?