Advice Needed

lburna

Awards
I have been reading these forums for the past few weeks as I have recently decided that I wanted to get myself back into the physical condition I was in before my accident. I am turning this over to you guys that eat, sleep, breathe, maintaining a good physique and understand the diet and supplement regimen needed to maximize results. Prior to my accident I was a very athletic guy, even stayed in pretty good shape throughout college. I have since become pretty heavy due to inactivity and injury...especially with weight accumulating in my midsection. About 3 weeks ago I began working out and doing cardio, changing my diet and my whole lifestyle. Can someone please provide me with suggestions on how to get myself back to the old me? (Diet and Exercise Plan) Based on a lot of research I have decided to go with the Leviathan Reloaded/DCP stack along with Lean Extreme, Fish Oil Pills, and green tea extract. After my last Dr. visit I was told that my current Body Fat percentage was 23.6%. I am 6'3 260. I look forward to any suggestions you may have, thanks.