- 01-20-2009, 06:45 PM
I have been reading these forums for the past few weeks as I have recently decided that I wanted to get myself back into the physical condition I was in before my accident. I am turning this over to you guys that eat, sleep, breathe, maintaining a good physique and understand the diet and supplement regimen needed toresults. Prior to my accident I was a very athletic guy, even stayed in pretty good shape throughout college. I have since become pretty heavy due to inactivity and injury...especially with weight accumulating in my midsection. About 3 weeks ago I began working out and doing cardio, changing my diet and my whole lifestyle. Can someone please provide me with suggestions on how to get myself back to the old me? (Diet and Exercise Plan) Based on a lot of research I have decided to go with the / stack along with Lean Extreme, Pills, and . After my last Dr. visit I was told that my current Body Fat percentage was 23.6%. I am 6'3 260. I look forward to any suggestions you may have, thanks.
Similar Forum Threads
- By lburna in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-27-2009, 07:46 PM
- By jbarriga777 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2009, 10:22 PM
- By Iceman1414 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-01-2008, 12:57 PM
- By jimmyj in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2007, 07:30 PM
- By pestis in forum MMAReplies: 12Last Post: 08-03-2006, 11:53 PM