Looking for a good appetite suppresent

chadf11

Awards
I am trying to knock off some weight. i have been back in the gym for a little more than a month and have been doing well losing about 15lbs i just get hungry in the late afternoon. loved the original venom and havent found anything like it. I have been taking reduction with good results. any suggestions??

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You could stick with REDuction and add in DCP. That is one of my favorite stacks

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i have never eaten so little or forced my self to eat as much as i do with REDuction..shits crazy

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
with my last nutra order i got a free bottle of Generic Labs adrenaline i believe it is...stuff seems to supplement well as a appetite suppressant and provides some clean energy throughout the day..worth looking into

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jacked and adrenalean suppress my appetite very well.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jacked and adrenalean suppress my appetite very well.
Right, that is what i was going to say. Personally, using Jacked/Y-RD shuts my hunger right down.

Recreate is potent as well. An ingredient in Recreate, Caralluma fimbriata, has been shown to suppress appetite by 20% as well as reduce 'junk food' cravings.

Caralluma fimbriata:

A very specific extract of this plant was shown to reduce waist size by almost one and a quarter inches in only 8 weeks, while decreasing appetite by 20% as compared to placebo [7]. In addition, those taking the active ingredient reduced consumption of sweets, refined sugars, cholesterol and saturated fats by the conclusion of the study as compared to placebo. At the same time, consumption of fruits, vegetables and fish didn’t change. In other words, it nearly “made” them follow a healthy diet and make better food choices, while also causing them to eat less. The group taking the caralluma lost 1.5 kg (3.3 lb) of fat mass as well, over the course of the study. It has been used for centuries by tribal populations that wished to suppress their appetite. It also has a well established safety record and had shown no serious adverse effects. As far as how it works, it is thought that steroidal glycosides present in the plant may increase ATP in the hypothalamus, potentially “tricking” it into thinking that energy or food intake is sufficient so there is no need to increase appetite [7,8].

[7] Kuriyan R, Raj T, Srinivas SK, et al. Effect of Caralluma fimbriata extract on appetite, food intake and anthropometry in adult Indian men and women. Appetite. 2007 May;48(3):338-44.

[8] MacLean DB, Luo LG. Increased ATP content/production in the hypothalamus may be a signal for energy-sensing of satiety: studies of the anorectic mechanism of a plant steroidal glycoside. Brain Res. 2004 Sep 10;1020(1-2):1-11

Additionally, i have a friend using REDuction presently and he is complaining about lack of hunger.

I have also used Leviathan, with a low~moderate appetite suppressant effect.