Do Drive (AN) and Hemodraulix (Axis Labs) partially counteract each other?

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
I was reading up on Drive by Applied Nutriceuticals, as well as Hemodraulix by Axis Labs. Drive is advertised to "Buffer Lactic Acid", while Hemodraulix effectively raises acid levels in your muscles, assuming I understand the effects of Hemo correctly.

Provided that I am not misunderstanding the effects of either Supplement, does the buffering effects of Drive counteract the increased acid buildup provided by Hemo? At least enough to be noticeable?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not at all, icariin and ArA have great synergies as both have vasodilation affects.

Drive is a great product.

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
Not at all, icariin and ArA have great synergies as both have vasodilation affects.

Drive is a great product.
Sweet, thanks for the info. I'm currently stacking both of them, and I wholeheartedly agree. I think both are pretty great products.

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
well i've been off both drive and hemo for several months, but i do really like drive. i could feel myself seemingly progressing faster than i think i would have without it. hemo is a slightly different story: i didn't really notice much of a difference from hemo but I believe this is because i was doing a low rep scheme. it's likely i'll run it again sometime with a high rep scheme to see if i get anything from it.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the feedback :cheers: Let us know if you like it with the higher reps. There's a pretty large "pump" aspect to Hemo so I totally see where you're coming from.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hemo and Drive should theoretically go VERY well together. Th increased cAMP from Drive would couple with the AA for some nice results.