Good Supplement for mass?

MoneyAddyct

Awards
Hey guys,
After a year hiatus because of starting law school I'm able to get back into working out heavy. I've been working out since I was a teenager and did 3 cycles in college, the last one being d-bol (for 4 weeks), tren and test prop. I had great results (kept about 25lbs) but refuse to do another one because my hairline has started to recede. Since I've lost track of what supplements are out, can anyone recommend a good supplement for gaining mass? I'm not concerned with cutting--I've always been a hardgainer. The last supplement I took before I had to stop working out was BAM by ALRI and I had some gains, but I'm ready to try some new stuff. Thanks.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You could try something like the Anabolic Xtreme Hyperdrol X2 + Mass FX Stack. Add a great preworkout supplement like Axis Labs SMASH Fully Loaded and you are all set.

You can also go with the PH route if you wish to do so. Not sure how "extreme" you are talking here.

MoneyAddyct

Awards
I've got an answer for that--extreme as I can get without risking hair loss

MoneyAddyct

Awards
Diesel Test Hardcore doesn't pose the risk of hairloss due to the increase in free test levels it purportedly produces? Pslin, AP, and Prime look interesting so far.

gich

Awards
I'd recommend purple wraath, creatine, ap + prime, good food and rest would be the easiest and healthiest way for some good mass.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, a good creatine, protein product. In addition you can use some natty T boosters such as Blue GENE, Prime or DTH

MoneyAddyct

Awards
Ok, great...I'm starting to get a good idea of what's out there and what might be appropriate for me to try. Any recommendations on a good creatine?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Ok, great...I'm starting to get a good idea of what's out there and what might be appropriate for me to try. Any recommendations on a good creatine?
Look into NeoVar Recomped :)

MoneyAddyct

Awards
Thanks! Neovar's got some pretty good reviews.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alittle WPI with Waxy Maize and alittle CM. Very basic but effective

MoneyAddyct

Awards
I haven't looked up Mass FX yet but right now I'm considering an Anabolic Pump + Prime + Neovar stack.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would just say food...lol. :lol:

Seriously though...NeoVar: Recomped + IGF-2...just my two cents.

Cheers!:cheers:

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
alittle WPI with Waxy Maize and alittle CM. Very basic but effective
now this will make u big!!
i du the same 50g wms 6g CM and ultra peptide
best postworkout and if i take it befor holy crap, pump time!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its the most basic yet most effective in my opinion

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Creatine, Food, Vitamins, Protein shakes.

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
im about to try mass fx + hyperbol x2 should gain a decent about of mass if its really as good as they say it is

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Food should be the number one supplement. Get your diet nailed down real hard my friend. Start having 2-3 protein shakes a day ontop of your food for a month but keep your diet clean and dont drastically increase your calories too high over maintenance.

Food, and plenty of it. Eat clean though, train hard...if you want some mass the best thing to do as well as a solid supplement would be Protein shakes, just make your own instead of getting weight gainers chuck loaded with Malto and other sugars not to mention all the artificial sweeteners they put in there...

I have 3 shakes per day .... with Unflavoured whey 30grams per shake, 50grams of Powdered Oats and sometimes 1spoon of Peanut butter, 2nd shake....same thing except 100grams of Oats and half a banana, and 3rd shake, same shake with 50grams of Oats. Get yourself a 28gram bottle of NOW foods Stevia to sweeten up your protein shakes naturally, and you can also use a little maple syrup too.

Get your diet nailed first if you haven't, then supplements. Just saying from experience, i've gone from a skinny 105pounds to 165pounds in 1 year only of eating solidly and training right.

All the best :)

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definitely consider Anabolic Pump. It is by far the best mass gaining product I have used, especially when combined with a high calorie diet. It super saturates muscle cells with carbohydrates and amino acids which causes cell volumization and protein synthesis. It will also make sure that you get lean gains as it directs the carbs to the muscles.

MoneyAddyct

Awards
Yeah, I was pretty happy with it, to say the least!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
if you want mass i wouldn't worry about anabolic pump. I would use some crea mono instead of neovar cause cheaper. i like AN though.
I would look into some diesel products and the Mass FX is a good one. Prime would be good as well. you only know till you try. there's lots out there.

MoneyAddyct

Awards
Is there a risk of hair loss associated with Mass Fx?

JM0

JM0

Awards
Have you thought about PowerFULL? I don't know if it effects hair loss though - maybe one of the USP guys could clarify.