17 on blue up

sakes

Awards
will blue up and blue gene do anything for me? im 17 5-7 160 i want increase strength and size while staying slightly "lean."

DSMPOWERTSI

DSMPOWERTSI

Awards
I doubt it would help you at all as your testosterone levels have probably not even peaked yet. What does your diet and training consist of?

sakes

Awards
i do 2 body parts a day depending on the day(4days of weight lifting) and cardio on days off(about 2 days) usually one day of nothing at all because of work. i eat a lot but it really depends on how i feel i dont have a strict diet just high protein foods like fish beef and chicken about 4 times a day. no fast food at all. i have about 150g of protein through shakes/bars and the rest through meat. i take universal animal pak/fish oil/join supp/milk thristle once a day with breakfast. my worst meal is at lunch (school food)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i do 2 body parts a day depending on the day(4days of weight lifting) and cardio on days off(about 2 days) usually one day of nothing at all because of work. i eat a lot but it really depends on how i feel i dont have a strict diet just high protein foods like fish beef and chicken about 4 times a day. no fast food at all. i have about 150g of protein through shakes/bars and the rest through meat. i take universal animal pak/fish oil/join supp/milk thristle once a day with breakfast. my worst meal is at lunch (school food)
I would look into a creatine product before using Blue UP. At your age, Blue UP may give you a little boost, but the real gains it produces are aimed at older guys who's test levels are lower. It wouldn't be worth it. At 17-21, you should have the highest test levels in your life, take advantage of them by training hard and eating like a horse, trust me bro - I wish I realized this when I was your age!