wrestler n need of a strength and mass sup

nvrsurender89

Awards
alright im in high school im 18 and have been lifting for 4 years. I have always used protein and ate clean healthy food and lots of it. Im 6 foot and wrestle at the 189 ibs. weight class. before season i was around 197 pounds and have lost a lot of mass just due to the nature of my sport. I weigh i to tournaments now in the 185 range and feel like my weight is starting to give my opponents an edge. during the summer i bulked and was taking jungle warfare (at the time I was unaware it was basically a steriod) i had researched it and no one was sure exactly what it was.I didnt take a PCT but i didnt get any negative sides from it besides minor acne, I want to know since iv already taken jungle warfare is the possible damage already done ? should i take another cycle since iv already exposed myself to it? or should i wait a few more years to even think about taken a sup like that again? Im not a dumb teen looking for an easy way out, iv worked hard for what iv accomplished in wrestling and body building. I need a good solid sup that will help me train and gain for my last month before states. Possibles are bad ass mass , universal natural sterol complex and of course the jungle. Any one have any ideas? All your help would be greatly appreciated.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Steroids, despite their toxic nature, are not poison; you do not build up any sort of immunity after you've been 'exposed to them' like you would if they were. Also, you're still riding on high testosterone because you're still a teen, don't take steroids until you're 25, yatta yatta. All the same monotonous advice, but should still be taken seriously.

Eat more...a lot more, and look into Activate Xtreme. I've been taking this along with a heavy caloric increase and my strength has shot up. I'm not sure if one or the other, or both is the cause of this, but you really can't go wrong with Act X. Xtend and Leucine are good staples too that I'm currently taking.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
alright im in high school im 18 and have been lifting for 4 years. I have always used protein and ate clean healthy food and lots of it. Im 6 foot and wrestle at the 189 ibs. weight class. before season i was around 197 pounds and have lost a lot of mass just due to the nature of my sport. I weigh i to tournaments now in the 185 range and feel like my weight is starting to give my opponents an edge. during the summer i bulked and was taking jungle warfare (at the time I was unaware it was basically a steriod) i had researched it and no one was sure exactly what it was.I didnt take a PCT but i didnt get any negative sides from it besides minor acne, I want to know since iv already taken jungle warfare is the possible damage already done ? should i take another cycle since iv already exposed myself to it? or should i wait a few more years to even think about taken a sup like that again? Im not a dumb teen looking for an easy way out, iv worked hard for what iv accomplished in wrestling and body building. I need a good solid sup that will help me train and gain for my last month before states. Possibles are bad ass mass , universal natural sterol complex and of course the jungle. Any one have any ideas? All your help would be greatly appreciated.
have you tried creatine?

nvrsurender89

Awards
yes im sorry i forgot to mention previous sups iv taken over the years
creatine mono
no shotgun
gakic/ leukic stack
jungle warfare
EAS protein

right now im taking EAS protein (1/2 before work out 1/2 after) and NO explode before my lifts.

and thanks il look into the ACT X sounds enticing lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prime, powerfull and definately JACKED you don't need steroids nothing will give you that boost like JACKED. I guarantee the first time you try it you will think it's the best supplement ever. I do no-gi grappling and on this stuff you can push yourself harder then ever! good luck!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BCAA (15g) and WMS (50g) for pre-WO and post-WO. You need more calories to counteract the intensity of wrestling and most natty test boosters will not have any significant effects on you because of your age.