Muscle Milk Affect on Triglycerides
- 01-19-2009, 02:11 PM
- 01-19-2009, 02:17 PM
If that's the case, I believe you should be in a fasted state and the nurse would/should have told you this. My last blood panel required that I fast for at least 10 hrs.
Muslce Milk has quite a bit of fat and cholesterol in it the last time I checked.
01-19-2009, 02:22 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2010, 11:26 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 04-13-2008, 08:00 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum Weight LossReplies: 35Last Post: 11-06-2007, 10:46 PM
- By sage in forum SupplementsReplies: 78Last Post: 03-31-2006, 05:06 PM
- By fiddler in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-22-2004, 05:57 PM