new vs old rebound xt
- 01-17-2009, 04:35 PM
- 01-17-2009, 09:13 PM
01-17-2009, 10:37 PM
If the ingredients are the same, which I really don't know, then I can say that they are the same. AX marketed it back in the day, that's about it. In AX's infancy, we carried different products produced by other companies. (Common practice really; you'd be surprised.) All AX now is all AX. So if the products are the same, then they really are the same. Just need to check the profiles.
-RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
-Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
01-17-2009, 11:31 PM
AX licensed Rebound XT from Designer Supplements (now called Driven Sports).
Both companies have discontinued product.
Athletic Xtreme Rep
Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
01-19-2009, 05:29 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By neoborn in forum PicsReplies: 81Last Post: 01-12-2009, 06:04 PM
- By srx600 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2007, 09:58 AM
- By spitboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 34Last Post: 04-19-2006, 04:06 PM
- By robsond in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-02-2005, 10:43 PM
- By nas7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 05-22-2005, 12:18 AM