My Stack please input

cheezscott

Awards
On 1/15 I just finished up a three month stack of recreate and prime from USP and Purple W, White Flkood and Green Mag from CL. Im also taking a Multi, Sesamin, whey, Fish Oil, and Green Teas. I am waiting 30 days on everything my the multim and fish oil and then going to add back the Prime, recreate and going to eliminate the WF GM and PW and am adding DCP and AP. So that means I will start on 2/15 again. My question is what do people think of this stack and second I have some left of REDuctiom PM and some Y RD I was going to take one YRD in the AM and one RED uction PM before going to sleep. Can I do that up to 2/15 or do I need to be completly stim free for 30 days? Thanks everyone!!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your goals? What are your stats? How did the last stack treat you, did you meet your goals? From the looks of it you are aiming for weight loss.

I would definitely want to keep some form of aminos in there and creatine if you also expect some lean body mass. If you want something cheaper than Green Mag just go for crea mono. As far as BCAAI have never tried bulk, heard its quite bad. I always have Extend, sip on it throughout the workout and cardio.

cheezscott

Awards
220, 17% body fat 5'10..I loved the stack. I want to get to 210 and abou 15%...I agree about the Aminos, i like PW but just wanna try somthing different. The green mag really bloated me tho and tips on a different creatine? how about my time off the stims? Thanks

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your goals? What are your stats? How did the last stack treat you, did you meet your goals? From the looks of it you are aiming for weight loss.

I would definitely want to keep some form of aminos in there and creatine if you also expect some lean body mass. If you want something cheaper than Green Mag just go for crea mono. As far as BCAAI have never tried bulk, heard its quite bad. I always have Extend, sip on it throughout the workout and cardio.
aint nothing better than XTEND!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would save Prime for when you are down to desired bf and plan on muscle growth. I think it would be best during a growth phase or cut with the goal of maintaining muscle. It is too expensive to work into a weight loss program.

You know the carb needs of AP? If you are dieting make sure you bring your carbs (oats, brown rice, WMS) around your AP dosing.

#1- diet is key!, then supps will help you.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i always buy the xtend vaso stack. amazing deal

cheezscott

Awards
right I hear ya on diet so I may lay off the prime and AP for this run as Im kinda going low carb and looking to cut more than anything else so how about this tweaked one.

recreate or reduction, ran with dcp
white flood, and PW or xtend, and green mag
then all my multi, whey , fish oil, etc.

Sound like a good cut - Im still a little iffy on the GM as it bloats me a little

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you get Xtend then jump on the stack with vasocharge, try a new creatine form . . . maybe NO BLOAT. It also replaces WF, so it is convenient.

Just a suggestion.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have had great luck with vasocharge. Its a good pre workout and i trust scivation. very reputable and a very good company.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
right I hear ya on diet so I may lay off the prime and AP for this run as Im kinda going low carb and looking to cut more than anything else so how about this tweaked one.

Sound like a good cut - Im still a little iffy on the GM as it bloats me a little
Sounds great! Keep in mind that if you have the Anabolic-Pump on hand, you can add it in on those days you need some extra carbohydrate intake. If you end up picking up the Recreate, let us know and we can help you with dosing schedules, etc.

White Flood is a solid product.
Xtend is a staple, i recommend watermelon.
I have never used green mag, cannot comment.
Multi - I like MSTs MVP
Get some ATW Cinnabun, taste is unreal!
Fish Oil - NP Bulk, excellent value, excellent price.

Best of luck buddy!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Sounds like a great stack... :)

If GM bloats you, you may want to try Green BULGE !!!
I prefer PW over Xtend because I get the beta alanine tingle :)
but both products will kick a$$

cheezscott

Awards
Renegade I have some leftover REDuction. I was thinking of runnign it withsome extra Y RD I have. the Y rd calls for 2 a day and REduction PM is at night. Would taking the two Y rd's in the AM and the REDuction at night be too much> Im also still taking some WF with workouts???

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Renegade I have some leftover REDuction. I was thinking of runnign it withsome extra Y RD I have. the Y rd calls for 2 a day and REduction PM is at night. Would taking the two Y rd's in the AM and the REDuction at night be too much> Im also still taking some WF with workouts???
Take your WF and Y rd's slowly and See how your body reacts. There should be no problem with the Y rd's and PM's becuase the REDuction PM is stim free (obviously.) I would however, not stack the Y RD's and AM Reduction, as the stim effect would be too strong.

Hope that wasn't too confusing... lol

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take your WF and Y rd's slowly and See how your body reacts. There should be no problem with the Y rd's and PM's becuase the REDuction PM is stim free (obviously.) I would however, not stack the Y RD's and AM Reduction, as the stim effect would be too strong.

Hope that wasn't too confusing... lol
Agreed. 2 Y-RD alone is 'quite a doosey'. I have never used REDuction, however, I would agree with RR on this in saying that the combo would be too powerful and potentially counter productive.