PowerFULL

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
Is it really worth a hundred bucks, and is it safe at is. I think it would be since it has HgH and i just started taking M-Stak which also had HgH and says 18+ buy just wana make sure. Or should i just get something like PRIME or Diesel Test Hardcore

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
haha where the hell are u paying $100 for powerfull? and it doesn't have hgh. no supplement has hgh in it

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Stack it with $100 Anabolic Pump for the best gains.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Stack it with $100 Anabolic Pump for the best gains.
don't say that he probably will. people are so gullible. i have the super secret powerfull formula that has extra HGH in it. if anybody wants it i'm selling it for $175

QBCB12

Awards
stacking powerfull, muscle prime from usp labs with champion nutrition performade creatine... is this sure to put on muscle mass?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just buy some whey protein, some creatine, and some BCAA's that will help ya out. and you will save lots of cash

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
haha where the hell are u paying $100 for powerfull? and it doesn't have hgh. no supplement has hgh in it
I was looking at ir a few days ago and the first site i came across had it for 100 but now i cant find it but that was the only site i checked so i figured thats what the price was

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
prime is a yes and so is jacked from usp labs

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it really worth a hundred bucks, and is it safe at is. I think it would be since it has HgH and i just started taking M-Stak which also had HgH and says 18+ buy just wana make sure. Or should i just get something like PRIME or Diesel Test Hardcore
What are your goals my friend?
What is your age?

Also, PowerFULL does not contain hGH. PowerFULL will increase your production of GH up to 221% as well as numerous other effects.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stacking powerfull, muscle prime from usp labs with champion nutrition performade creatine... is this sure to put on muscle mass?
USPlabs makes PowerFULL and PRIME. We do NOT make Muscle Prime.

PowerFULL, PRIME stacked with creatine is an excellent stack for mass building assuming proper diet and training.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I been on Powerfull for 2 weeks now. And It hasn't done a thing for me besides give me extremely realistic, funky ass dreams :D evryone's diff though man, give it a shot. But if you aren't training like a beast, and if your not eating right doesn't mean **** what you take.
PS got my Jacked in the mail today, looking forward to giving that a run. Love my stims :D

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals my friend?
What is your age?

Also, PowerFULL does not contain hGH. PowerFULL will increase your production of GH up to 221% as well as numerous other effects.
221% why not just say 220?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I been on Powerfull for 2 weeks now. And It hasn't done a thing for me besides give me extremely realistic, funky ass dreams :D evryone's diff though man, give it a shot. But if you aren't training like a beast, and if your not eating right doesn't mean **** what you take.
PS got my Jacked in the mail today, looking forward to giving that a run. Love my stims :D
i do to and jacked is a lot better that most i've taken. gives u energy and endurance.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i do to and jacked is a lot better that most i've taken. gives u energy and endurance.
Tried it today man, was pretty good. Only did 2 scoops to start. i should have known I would need more, but I thought I'd err on the safe side. 3 scoops should be sick. Good supp :D Needed my faith restored after Powerfull....

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Tried it today man, was pretty good. Only did 2 scoops to start. i should have known I would need more, but I thought I'd err on the safe side. 3 scoops should be sick. Good supp :D Needed my faith restored after Powerfull....
i slept better on powerfull and it gave me a pretty big pump in the gym. u didn't take carbs within a half hour of your dose or after it did u?

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i slept better on powerfull and it gave me a pretty big pump in the gym. u didn't take carbs within a half hour of your dose or after it did u?
No, definately not man. Not an HOUR either side.....and Im taking more than the reccomended dose cause Im over a hundred kilo(220 pound) oh well, cant win em all. Them dreams are funky as hell though:D

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
No, definately not man. Not an HOUR either side.....and Im taking more than the reccomended dose cause Im over a hundred kilo(220 pound) oh well, cant win em all. Them dreams are funky as hell though:D
There is definite evidence that levodopa will raise GH levels, but the effects of increased GH levels might not be immediately apparent. It could take months to notice anything at all.

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
So still a little lost getting two different opinions lets take a poll

Prime and Jacked
or
PowerFULL and Anabloic Pump

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is definite evidence that levodopa will raise GH levels, but the effects of increased GH levels might not be immediately apparent. It could take months to notice anything at all.
I hear ya man, im certainly no scientist so i wont argue that. but its hardly the point they sell it on is it? That months down the track something may happen. Im more disappointed with the test aspect of it. But hey, like I said cant win em all man! Sure others love it. Jacked is awesome :D

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So still a little lost getting two different opinions lets take a poll

Prime and Jacked
or
PowerFULL and Anabloic Pump
There's a thread on PRIME, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/109369-prime-results-thread.html . I personally didn't notice much from it. I did respond quite well to Divanil. That and a large caloric surplus, and German Volume Training.

Jacked is a preWO supp, not required but useful to get you into the zone. There are various options out there. AP is a good idea for nutrient partitioning, but obviously not required; carb intolerant individuals benefit from it more than others.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya man, im certainly no scientist so i wont argue that. but its hardly the point they sell it on is it? That months down the track something may happen. Im more disappointed with the test aspect of it. But hey, like I said cant win em all man! Sure others love it. Jacked is awesome :D
Well, the effects of GH are different in and of themselves, whether injected or boosted via secondary means. GH will not build mass quite like anabolic steroids do. Although it stimulates new protein tissues, it is more useful for recovery and repair, as well decrease in adipose tissues and a normalized sleep pattern with deeper REM sleep.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
if u get dreams like that then u know it's workin

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahaha u know it
PowerFULL's 'Anabolic-Dreams' are like no other... haha

I once had a customer describe the dreams from PowerFULL:

Play out like a movie, you are the star alpha male of a 'booze fueled sex romp' flick...

hahahhaha

davez325

davez325

Awards
I also had awesome pumps at the gym and knocked out sleep at night with only 2 pills preworkout and 2 at night. Never tried 3.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I also had awesome pumps at the gym and knocked out sleep at night with only 2 pills preworkout and 2 at night. Never tried 3.
Did you find yourself groggy ass hell Bro? I gotta peel my damn eyelids back in morning! Ps this is NOT a USP bash by the way.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
perhaps if your waking up still groggy you arent allowing yourself enough hours of sleep?

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
perhaps if your waking up still groggy you arent allowing yourself enough hours of sleep?
No, If anything dude I get too much! Im on Hols so I dont even wake to an alarm at the moment. Get 9 hours a night:D

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, If anything dude I get too much! Im on Hols so I dont even wake to an alarm at the moment. Get 9 hours a night:D
Not to take the attention away, but if i sleep over 7-8 hours i am groggy as hell. Almost as if my body was preparing to start another sleep cycle as i awoke.

In the case of PowerFULL, natural L-Dopa will reach peak concentrations at 32 minutes after dose. This spike will cause lethargy which will help you fall asleep. IMO, you can not contribute morning grogginess to PowerFULL at the recommended dose. However, i have heard reports of individuals being groggy when using 4 caps per night, in combination with shortened sleep periods.

Flyers2385

Awards
Not to take the attention away, but if i sleep over 7-8 hours i am groggy as hell. Almost as if my body was preparing to start another sleep cycle as i awoke.
I agree with you, if I sleep my 8 hours, I wake up feeling great, but if I try to sleep in and awake later, I find myself in a daze for a few hours after getting up. I just started powerfull today, looking forward to my usplabs sleep!

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree with you, if I sleep my 8 hours, I wake up feeling great, but if I try to sleep in and awake later, I find myself in a daze for a few hours after getting up. I just started powerfull today, looking forward to my usplabs sleep!
Wait till you cop the dreams man! whoooooaaa. In my opinion it should definately be marketed more as a sleep aid than anything.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see the data on Powerfull's ability to raise GH levels by 221%. I would also like to get your definition of "raise GH levels". This study should be VERY interesting.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see the data on Powerfull's ability to raise GH levels by 221%. I would also like to get your definition of "raise GH levels". This study should be VERY interesting.
Lin T, Tucci JR. Provocative tests of growth-hormone release. A comparison of results with seven stimuli. Ann Intern Med. 1974 Apr;80(4):464-9

Greenspan, S. et al (1991) “Dopaminergic regulation of gonadotropin and thyrotropin hormone secretion is altered with age” Horm Res 36:41-46.

Flyers2385

Awards
Just read the label, it says right there, and it can't be a lie, lol. I will let you know if it works or not. I am only on day 5, but had one of my better leg workouts yesterday.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just read the label, it says right there, any it can't be a lie, lol. I will let you know if it works or not. I am only on day 5, but had one of my better leg workouts yesterday.
Hows them dreams going....?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Powefull made me sleep better, deeper & have dreams. Also made me very groggy in the AM for the 1st week till I got used to it. It literally took me 1 hour to get the groggyness out! Problem is I never had problems with sleep.
I know alot of people do have this problem & that's why I believe people like it soo much. I got nothing else out of it. I too believe it is a sleep aid but that alone won't get as many people to buy it. They say you need to use it for 3-6 months to see the increase in GH benefits...I don't have that kind of patience.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Powefull made me sleep better, deeper & have dreams. Also made me very groggy in the AM for the 1st week till I got used to it. It literally took me 1 hour to get the groggyness out! Problem is I never had problems with sleep.
I know alot of people do have this problem & that's why I believe people like it soo much. I got nothing else out of it. I too believe it is a sleep aid but that alone won't get as many people to buy it. They say you need to use it for 3-6 months to see the increase in GH benefits...I don't have that kind of patience.
TOTALLY agree, the patience or the money. It is a sleep aid plain and simple. Disappointing in the extreme that is was marketed as more than that. Sleep aid. Period.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Huh? I have detailed this for you on a separate occasion, and provided you with all the relevant information.

It was and is interesting. We have already had this discussion, spoke about peak-serum v., AUC levels and so forth.

JM0

JM0

Awards
If I were to take NO Shotgun pre-workout would it make any sense to take PowerFull? NO Shotgun has no carbs in it but it supposedly mimics an insulin response or something like that? Would that negate any benefit from PowerFULL?

Has anyone else use these products in conjunction?