It's been awhile - Help w/ Diet

rcarracedo

Awards
All,

I'll b checking some past threads here but thought I'd start a new one anyway.

Last month has been hell. Going through a divorce and dropped serious weight. I'm like 5' 9" and weigh about 150 lbs. I was weighing 170 on 6/2008.
I have to lift heavy to gain. I have a fast metbolism.

I still have a stash of RPM, Drive and Mass FX Extreme. I also have a pretty good weight gainer. I was pushing to reach 175, 180 when all hell broke loose. The heaviest I've ever been was 185.

I need help with a diet that will help me gain quickly. I know I could only gain about 1 lb or 1.5 muscle a month but any weight will help.

The only good thing about this loss is that I am really lean. I have a 6 pack and don't even do abs.

Please any suggestions.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
check the nutrition forum: Diet/Health, Bulking.

You will get better replies if you post there, not in the supplement section

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
All,

I'll b checking some past threads here but thought I'd start a new one anyway.

Last month has been hell. Going through a divorce and dropped serious weight. I'm like 5' 9" and weigh about 150 lbs. I was weighing 170 on 6/2008.
I have to lift heavy to gain. I have a fast metbolism.

I still have a stash of RPM, Drive and Mass FX Extreme. I also have a pretty good weight gainer. I was pushing to reach 175, 180 when all hell broke loose. The heaviest I've ever been was 185.

I need help with a diet that will help me gain quickly. I know I could only gain about 1 lb or 1.5 muscle a month but any weight will help.

The only good thing about this loss is that I am really lean. [COLOR*********]I have a 6 pack and don't even do abs.[/COLOR]

Please any suggestions.
Agreed, hit up the nutrition/diet section.

And having a 6-pack has nothing to do with working abs. It's like someone saying, "I have quads and I don't even work legs".